• Rafflesia Yudi

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Well... Another one bites the dust. If you do decide to start up again, I would suggest a major overhaul. The sandbox is a mess. Its hard to follow and there are so many other things wrong. I tried to get through it and just couldn't. With this announcement, I just deleted it...

Last edited:
Reactions: LustFight
Mar 17, 2021
I know coding is a major chore, but theoretically it is possible to fix all the bugs. You could focus on the code for a while and come out with one update that has good, updated, working code. I'm probably crazy for leaving this message, but it's worth a shot.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I know coding is a major chore, but theoretically it is possible to fix all the bugs. You could focus on the code for a while and come out with one update that has good, updated, working code. I'm probably crazy for leaving this message, but it's worth a shot.
It is going to need far more than that. I assure you.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
It is going to need far more than that. I assure you.
Yeah. I'm pondering this at the moment. Maybe there will be a remake of the game with a huge gameplay simplification. 1 route that splits into different paths for the convenience and simplicity of the player.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The game is sent to the proofread, the game may come out much earlier than I planned, namely on the 10th

Soon I will fully update social media for Joy and post the new animated signature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d1161.jpg

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I don't know if maybe I was just way too high to understand what was happening but the beginning seemed to happen way too fast and everything seemed jumbled together to me.
Maybe try to make things a little more clear in the writing and try a slower pace in explaining things.
Good renders and a unique story though. I'll keep checking it out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if maybe I was just way too high to understand what was happening but the beginning seemed to happen way too fast and everything seemed jumbled together to me.
Maybe try to make things a little more clear in the writing and try a slower pace in explaining things.
Good renders and a unique story though. I'll keep checking it out.
Yeah, that's something I believe LustFight is working on. Their new game (this one's basically on hold for the time being) is another effort that I think is worth checking out.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I want to apologize in advance for the fact that updates for Joy and Sorrow may be a bit delayed, as you know in Russia is a "partial" mobilization, and I just live there, because of this I every day on edge and no motivation to do something, just the same feeling was on February 24, I try to move forward and do more renders but it is very difficult for me now, I hope you understand me, thank you very much that you are.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Guys, I want to apologize in advance for the fact that updates for Joy and Sorrow may be a bit delayed, as you know in Russia is a "partial" mobilization, and I just live there, because of this I every day on edge and no motivation to do something, just the same feeling was on February 24, I try to move forward and do more renders but it is very difficult for me now, I hope you understand me, thank you very much that you are.
Don't worry about the game take care of yourself first.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Was the dev having a stroke when he wrote this dialogue? What the hell? Characters literally talk about two different things at the same time, massive exposition dumps mid sentence in scenes that have nothing at all to do with what the exposition is about. This is almost intolerable. Usually in games made by devs whose first language isn't English I can still enjoy the concepts of a story or go along with the flow, but this stuff doesn't make any sense at all.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes