• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The content that awaits the female protagonist is as good as the first episode, there will even be things here that the male character will not see in episode 2.

You're sad for nothing, it will be much cooler than the 1st episode xD
and ther I was exepting to play the whole first episode as female. Really It' not for nothing it just really pain That female ge introduced as playbel e on such late stage and I can't even play the first eposiod as female from the begining. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
and ther I was exepting to play the whole first episode as female. Really It' not for nothing it just really pain That female ge introduced as playbel e on such late stage and I can't even play the first eposiod as female from the begining. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Perhaps you're imagining it a little differently than I plan to do. You'll be playing from the beginning of the story, just from a different point of view.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Perhaps you're imagining it a little differently than I plan to do. You'll be playing from the beginning of the story, just from a different point of view.
:unsure::unsure: On my point of view is 1st episode the begining of the story. Since 1st episode is almost done I kinda sad we can repercuring his foots steps (Like whicon one it be here and who in hell? (Choose as player female the male never gonna be there and we go troward the same foot steps as male charcter would do, bu we are female, following same story till the end 1st episode. )) I feel kinda that female alredy start into epsiode with nothing to do in previous map (And I was hoping to see smae peaole and sce the male protagonist goes troward.) :cautious::(
Starting it like that witou following the same foot steps I feel sad it look like I lost everything that I would have done while play that as female portagonist from the start. But it just anfair, I would like to see lot lesbian stuff with other female character instead of male, feamale protagonist would eve genge all female the male did. But it gonna never happen. :cry: :cry::(just my opinion.

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
:unsure::unsure: On my point of view is 1st episode the begining of the story. Since 1st episode is almost done I kinda sad we can repercuring his foots steps (Like whicon one it be here and who in hell? (Choose as player female the male never gonna be there and we go troward the same foot steps as male charcter would do, bu we are female, following same story till the end 1st episode. )) I feel kinda that female alredy start into epsiode with nothing to do in previous map (And I was hoping to see smae peaole and sce the male protagonist goes troward.) :cautious::(
Starting it like that witou following the same foot steps I feel sad it look like I lost everything that I would have done while play that as female portagonist from the start. But it just anfair, I would like to see lot lesbian stuff with other female character instead of male, feamale protagonist would eve genge all female the male did. But it gonna never happen. :cry: :cry::(just my opinion.
What makes you think that? You don't even know what it's about xD If a character starts in episode 2 it doesn't mean that he has nothing to do on the previous map and that he won't go through the steps that the male character went through. All the exact information I said is that the character appears in Sansara, not Purgatory, and that doesn't mean anything.

I think you just need to be patient and wait for the updates with the content for the female character and see for yourself what will be there.

Also, I don't want to tell the whole plot that Winter will have, it's a surprise, it's up to the player to find out for himself.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The intro of the game end after I select female portagonit on where I wanna go: episode 1 Purgatory or directly episode 2
Since I dont play it as male I just wanna see some things as female Protagonist, tat male protagonist go troward from the first epsiode, so I selected the first episode and the game ended there. Fo now nothing new and I don't even gonna play male character it not for me. I downloded it too early. I was tempted to name male protagoist "ASSHOLE" :devilish: , but I couldn't name the female protagonist:cry:

Reactions: LustFight

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.96.2f] [LustFight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,58 GB / 430 MB - Sorrow-0.96.2f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,55 GB / 396 MB - Sorrow-0.96.2f-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The render is quite good but the language and story is rough.....
End up just skipping everything.....

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The content that awaits the female protagonist is as good as the first episode, there will even be things here that the male character will not see in episode 2.
I chose to play Winter. After she met Gardenia in Sansara there was a choice between episode 2 or 1, but whatever I choose I'm taken back to that choice. Is it because there's no content yet for the female protagonist?

keimag

May 8, 2017
I can't even... that Engrish is so fuckin' bad. Not to mention that most of the conversations are completely random and disjointed.

Reactions: LustFight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I chose to play Winter. After she met Gardenia in Sansara there was a choice between episode 2 or 1, but whatever I choose I'm taken back to that choice. Is it because there's no content yet for the female protagonist?
I haven't played the latest release, but I think Winter isn't available until Episode 2. At least, previously she was only introduced on one path at the very end of Episode 1, so I think she's a new female protagonist as of this latest episode. The FP from Episode 1 was Fana (so now there should be 2 FPs).

Reactions: Udayana

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do I choose my character's gender from the start?
Mostly no. Basically, all but one of the routes in Episode 1 are male MC. That last route begins with the male MC, but things shift after a little bit to following a female MC and stay on that path. The Ep1 female MC is Fana. In Ep2 there is a second female MC, Winter, that you can play. AFAIK LustFight is still completing the paths and endings for Ep1 rn. Once that's finished (or maybe before; not sure on the dev's release schedule plans), Ep2 will be underway, and you can start looking for updates for Winter's route at that point.

There is a PDF walkthrough that comes with the game, so you can see how to get whichever path you want. I would guess you have something similar when Ep2 is being developed, maybe even just adding to the existing WT with a breakdown by episode or something. LustFight is fairly active on this thread, so they probably can give you a definitive answer relatively soon, I expect.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Mostly no. Basically, all but one of the routes in Episode 1 are male MC. That last route begins with the male MC, but things shift after a little bit to following a female MC and stay on that path. The Ep1 female MC is Fana. In Ep2 there is a second female MC, Winter, that you can play. AFAIK LustFight is still completing the paths and endings for Ep1 rn. Once that's finished (or maybe before; not sure on the dev's release schedule plans), Ep2 will be underway, and you can start looking for updates for Winter's route at that point.

There is a PDF walkthrough that comes with the game, so you can see how to get whichever path you want. I would guess you have something similar when Ep2 is being developed, maybe even just adding to the existing WT with a breakdown by episode or something. LustFight is fairly active on this thread, so they probably can give you a definitive answer relatively soon, I expect.
I thing LustFight planning to add both eposide becouse of choise into female protagonist. We can choose start directly from the purgatory (episode 1) or from the epsiode 2. I selecte fisrts eposid but it end they. there no why I gonna lost my time with male protagonist becous I prefer playing it from female protagonist frome the very begining. For now I wait.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thing LustFight planning to add both eposide becouse of choise into female protagonist. We can choose start directly from the purgatory (episode 1) or from the epsiode 2. I selecte fisrts eposid but it end they. there no why I gonna lost my time with male protagonist becous I prefer playing it from female protagonist frome the very begining. For now I wait.
Yeah, I think that will be true. I was describing how it is right now and what is known immediately to be coming (the Winter female protag). Things will change as the game develops, ofc.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, I think that will be true. I was describing how it is right now and what is known immediately to be coming (the Winter female protag). Things will change as the game develops, ofc.
Yep! I hope I can rename female protagonist. But male protagonist I wanted to name him "ASSHOLE" but I didn't.
Hopefly to see first episode for female protagonist. I don't like lost whole 1st epsiode and play 2nd episode right away. I feel like I losing lot of the story.And frittend in this way with female portagonist strating directly in second epsiode, it look like female protagonist players gonna lost whole first episode lot of story and they wil be confused on how the heck happend how we come to second episode without knowing what happened in the first episode. I don't like lost whole past episod and playing the second.

The only player who gonna enjoy it a lot are male protagonist kind of player who played as male.

But other part of player gonna lost lot of story becouse of it.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes