4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
"Also I'd say this is a VN where the story will outweigh the lewd content and I'm a sucker for a solid story. " -> This is definitivly something i could like. I've read the whole thing, i gotta say it's not bad. I still think the MC need more flavour, it's like he has no emotion or maybe he was break during the prison, i dunno. Also he need to connect, like most of the time people aren't really talking. In the meantime, it set up an ambiance, like people are serious when they are doing these kind of work, they aren't here for eating cupcake or whatever.

I like mystery but i wanna know what the MC is thinking, how he feel. Or maybe having more connection between some character, everyone seem so cold.(i know it's only the begining, things will evolve) Anyways, it's not a bad start for sure, let see how it goes : )
If that happened it'd be difficult not to have tunnel vision thinking about revenge and yeah depending on how his incarceration was you could come out completely emotionless. Bad, bad combination.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes