Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 87 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 69 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
virtually 1 min of play?amelia asks me to join in the baths,blowjob then back home to be asked by matilda to join her next day,end of update?

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
virtually 1 min of play?amelia asks me to join in the baths,blowjob then back home to be asked by matilda to join her next day,end of update?
Ntr scene with Amelia + Oscar conversation.
Play again - love scene with Amelia + Matilda conversation.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Also, if someone interesting in my games, here you can read very important news:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Android port update checked and works fine
I will add it in op tomorrow. Im just not at home today, sorry.
UPD: android added in OP. Thanks to Manewr for great work! If you played game with his/her android port, please, give him/her a like:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Manewr

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
What's the difference in the Good Hero vs Bad Hero paths? I think Oscar is a dick so I'm leaning towards Bad Hero, but I don't want to then start treating the girls like shit because I went down the Bad Hero path...

Reactions: MFN

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Soundtrack. Intro + Day 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soundtrack. Day 2.
Soundtrack. Day 3.
Soundtrack. Day 4.
Soundtrack. Day 5.
Soundtrack. Day 6.
It's not a judgement on the music itself, but about the selection, your choices, you picking up these specific songs. I am also not going into the usage rights part which if not sorted out can potentially turn into a big problem.
The music you have chosen, in my opinion, is too distracting, loud and unfitting the the game and its scenes.
It can work well on sequences with videos, where nothing has to be done by the player - if you have no clicks and no reading - where you can sit end enjoy the trip and the lyrics.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It's not a judgement on the music itself, but about the selection, your choices, you picking up these specific songs. I am also not going into the usage rights part which if not sorted out can potentially turn into a big problem.
The music you have chosen, in my opinion, is too distracting, loud and unfitting the the game and its scenes.
It can work well on sequences with videos, where nothing has to be done by the player - if you have no clicks and no reading - where you can sit end enjoy the trip and the lyrics.
Hey!
About music: i made it all for my pleasure. And i like music :)
If u don't like this songs, u can turn off them:) or u can listen your music. Its not a big problem, on my opinion.
About music rights, credits: i don't post my games on patreon. Patreon only for news, arts and votes in future. And for people, who want support my ideas and creativity:)
My games only for f95 zone, so, i don't think about rights and etc:)

Reactions: szabon

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What's the difference in the Good Hero vs Bad Hero paths? I think Oscar is a dick so I'm leaning towards Bad Hero, but I don't want to then start treating the girls like shit because I went down the Bad Hero path...
Right now bad or good don't influence on girls :)

Reactions: Faptime

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Hey!
About music: i made it all for my pleasure. And i like music :)
If u don't like this songs, u can turn off them:) or u can listen your music. Its not a big problem, on my opinion.
About music rights, credits: i don't post my games on patreon. Patreon only for news, arts and votes in future. And for people, who want support my ideas and creativity:)
My games only for f95 zone, so, i don't think about rights and etc:)
Right. Again I repeat that it wasn't a judgement on the music. I didn't say that the music was bad.
I gave a suggestion on how you could have more focus on what you write. You can have that only, or you can have that enhanced by the music if well fitting and not distracting,or you can have none if both music and text conflict on the attention of the player. It's your game, your choice and it's fine. I simply think it can work better if you tweak that. ;)

Last edited:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey everyone!
Some news:
1)
2)

Ps: i will add developments plan (roadmap) in op later :)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I Liked so far. But i find it weird, at least the NTR path because the MC see all the girls being fucked in front of him or doing something with others and he acts like he doesn't cares. And to me is weird because there are moments where the MC says he missed them or that he loves them, aside that he is fisically atracted to all of them. If you love them or are at least atracted you would act or react in some way, not just see them with a blank stare, like you see a wall.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote