VN Ren'Py Abandoned Soul at a Crossroads [Ep.1 Full] [MFN]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I Liked so far. But i find it weird, at least the NTR path because the MC see all the girls being fucked in front of him or doing something with others and he acts like he doesn't cares. And to me is weird because there are moments where the MC says he missed them or that he loves them, aside that he is fisically atracted to all of them. If you love them or are at least atracted you would act or react in some way, not just see them with a blank stare, like you see a wall.
Yeah, maybe you are right :)
But soon i will release new version and there will be some interesting events for story. I think this will bring more meaning to what is happening:)

Reactions: Luckzor

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone!
Some news:
1)
2)

Ps: i will add developments plan (roadmap) in op later :)
Hi. I've been enjoying your games so far (this and CB). I do have a question about your roadmap, though. So, originally, you released a new day every week, but you said you were now going to start releasing completed versions of games. This week, episode 1 of SAAC and part 1 of CB should be done. So, does that mean after this week, you'll only be releasing a new version of SAAC and CB when the episode/part is complete?

For example, every episode of SAAC is 7 days. So, after this week, will we not see another release of SAAC until episode 2 is complete, or will we still be seeing a new day every week?

I'm just curious. I don't mind either way. I was just wondering what I should be expecting in terms of new releases for your games.

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hi. I've been enjoying your games so far (this and CB). I do have a question about your roadmap, though. So, originally, you released a new day every week, but you said you were now going to start releasing completed versions of games. This week, episode 1 of SAAC and part 1 of CB should be done. So, does that mean after this week, you'll only be releasing a new version of SAAC and CB when the episode/part is complete?

For example, every episode of SAAC is 7 days. So, after this week, will we not see another release of SAAC until episode 2 is complete, or will we still be seeing a new day every week?

I'm just curious. I don't mind either way. I was just wondering what I should be expecting in terms of new releases for your games.
Hey! Look at screenshot.
Yeah early i said about completed versions. That's true. But i think better if i will be make in versions (days, eps) but from development plan.
What that means? - Game will be completed, but step by step. All this days i thinked about it and decide that will be better if i give u all my roadmap. Because if i will be make only completed versions right now this games will be poor for content :)
About SAAC: starting from ep2 this game will have new options, routes. What this means? This means that starting from ep2 this game will be have at least 3 routes. So, this will be wonderful for players, on my opinion, because u will be can play every update at least 3 times:)
Sorry for english, i write it from my phone :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
There is also a chance that in November-January the game will be released less than once a week. In winter, I always have a lot of work in real life. But it is not exactly

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I am in no way abandoning the idea of make completed games. But not right now. I just need time and more fan base. Every day I work on my games and every day I think over plans and opportunities for the future. I need more time to start making finished games. Firstly, I need this time for myself, since now I have a lot of things to do in real life (in winter and autumn I have a lot of work). Secondly, I want to make completed games with a lot of content. If I start making a finished game now, it will take me 2 or 3 months. Thus, there will be no interest in my games.

I do not hide the fact that at the moment I really want to gain a good fan base. I'm not talking about money. First of all, I want to make sure that my games is interesting to people :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Soul At A Crossroads. Ep. 1. Full.

Changelog:
Ep. 1. Full.
Added Day 7.
Added 2 new songs.
Added 5 events.

Links:

GDrive:
Pc:
Mac:

Racaty:
Pc:
Mac:

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Soundtrack, russian, walkthrough and cheats updated too.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Its will be. But i don't think that this will be good if i add tags that not in game right now :)
You could add a "planned tags:" line in your "Genre" section of the op.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Soul at a Crossroads [Ep.1 Full] MFN

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 91 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 74 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry not for me. The HS models are hardly convincing. Seen too many of them. No the assets are not great either. Just one of so many. ~_~

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Android port by Manewr added in op.
If you download this port, please, give him/her a like:)
Thanks again, Manewr! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manewr

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1 Full APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019