3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. Was sure this was dead. Great to see an update, even if it's probably very small again.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The ending with that endless loop in the art workshop scene was a bit odd.
Been a year since I looked into it, always say this as one of the better games on here, and there's plenty good - though I personally prefer stills and some text to a very low frame "video".
Still, was fun.
I mean i don't mind having fun with Zoe and Audrey but yeah it was kinda weird that you are just stuck in that loop.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Soul Of The Paintings v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.12.2019

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so this update was basically the dev showing us he learned how to animate?..WELL..glad he chose those two for that :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Zoe looks familiar I wonder if she and Lisa from Become A rockstar are long lost twins :unsure: Think this update was about 5 mins worth of content which is disappointing, good game though.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so ever since he started working on two games at once, his updates in both are like minuscule. I wouldn't even say they are worth being called a full update. It can't be when almost nothing happens in the plot of a story.

Honestly I wish he'd work on one game, release a full version, then work on other game. Instead we're getting things like this where it was what? 3 scenes?

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
Ok so ever since he started working on two games at once, his updates in both are like minuscule. I wouldn't even say they are worth being called a full update. It can't be when almost nothing happens in the plot of a story.

Honestly I wish he'd work on one game, release a full version, then work on other game. Instead we're getting things like this where it was what? 3 scenes?
0.7 released in december - end of may 0.7.8... well with this kind of progression we will get 0.8 in january 2020...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
0.7 released in december - end of may 0.7.8... well with this kind of progression we will get 0.8 in january 2020...
We waited that long to see what would happen with Kylie after that disastrous date and she wasn't even in this version.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes