3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I want to like this game, I really do... But, there are some things that give me pause, like giving away a mojor part of the plot a little too soon for my taste... I am still probably going to end up liking it though.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow, I never thought that there is bro-sis scene in here,this is where incest is hot where it is unexpected damn that was hot, I just hope that all of the older sex scene will be remake like in the threesome scene where there is different angle, beautiful animation and hot dialogs.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
V 0.8 is out

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Soul Of The Paintings [v0.8] [TiDeMooN] - Original Size: 2.33 GB

Download Win (392 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 4, 2019
It's bugged anyways, you go to do some painting start having sex with Audrey & Zoe click continue (or any view button) and it jumps to Alex having sex with Dany (even though she is supposed to be visiting Kylie) then you get the "Reached the End" screen???

Reactions: mikecd199817

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
It's bugged anyways, you go to do some painting start having sex with Audrey & Zoe click continue (or any view button) and it jumps to Alex having sex with Dany (even though she is supposed to be visiting Kylie) then you get the "Reached the End" screen???
Seems he used same screen for two different point of the game , only the last defined works.
If you want try this ,
overwrite day8.rpy in game folder. Backup day8.rpy and rpyc before so you can restore original game

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if you have a old save game from a few mins before the game end before you sould be ok
Yeah was fine for me I usually save a few sentences before the last dialogue, as for this update was nice to see Kylie again cute librarian as well I hope we get to see her again ;)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes