3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Hmm...this is for anyone who wants to know more about the sisters condition.

Aphasia and dysarthria are disorders that can affect speech. Aphasia occurs due to brain damage that affects the ability to express and understand speech. Dysarthria, on the other hand, is a condition that affects the muscles necessary for speech. It does not affect the ability to understand language.

Regards.
So she's a mute. Wow, I can see the exciting dialogue already! Throw a ghost in the mix as well makes for a really weird combination, but I'm sure there are handicap fetishists out there...just don't think there are enough to make this project profitable.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Ok I'm giving in and trying this game.
The sister sounds sweet I hope there is lots of wholesome romance involved.

Reactions: thegentlemen

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Just finished playing. Nice visuals, interesting story that's not very long as of this first release, but long enough for a decent first impression.

Could maybe benefit from some additional spellchecking. I don't mind, but there are some unavoidable sex scenes (unless I took some wrong turns with the decisions) that may not be to everyones liking.

Overall a pretty good start, I liked it. Will keep an eye out for updates. Good luck the the dev!

So she's a mute. Wow, I can see the exciting dialogue already! Throw a ghost in the mix as well makes for a really weird combination, but I'm sure there are handicap fetishists out there...just don't think there are enough to make this project profitable.
PS. She is not a mute, she just has a slight speach impediment (suggested in game, a stutter and a hoarse voice).

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Hmm...this is for anyone who wants to know more about the sisters condition.

Aphasia and dysarthria are disorders that can affect speech. Aphasia occurs due to brain damage that affects the ability to express and understand speech. Dysarthria, on the other hand, is a condition that affects the muscles necessary for speech. It does not affect the ability to understand language.

Regards.
New meta, give a character Dysarthria and Aphasia so you don't have to write much for them.

"Cut down on update times for your game with this easy step!"

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Game/Developer: Soulmate/ SoulMate381 -
Game Version: Ep. 1
Mod Version: 0.1
Here is my walkthrough mod for Soulmate. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated the mod to support Chinese!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote