3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If this game doesn't have incest, it would be one of the more innovative stories out there. Family members who are there only to be family members.
I agree, but she's adopted, the survey asks if you think she's hot, and she's featured on the LI banner, so unlikely.
EDIT: no dead dads though ...

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Soulmate Episode 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How much femdom is planned for this game?
No idea, but one of the main LIs seems to thrive on it, although I was able to say no to her, so depends. The other character that had a minor moment (and wasn't REALLY dom, more just "do me now!" type) isn't one of the "First Five" and wasn't avoidable, probably just a side character. One of the other LIs did seem like she could be on a similar path (Do what I say, not because I ordered you to, but because I told you we were going to do it).

Trikus

May 31, 2020
That is a decent start with really nice renders. While it is easy to understand the meaning, I'd recommend getting a proof reader as English isn't your first language. I have seen worse though, so don't feel discouraged.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Soulmate [Ep. 1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 228Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: thegentlemen

thegentlemen

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Hi guys,
Finally got my developer badge :LOL:

Please tag with incest so I can avoid.
Incest tag added

Nice game, congrats.
Would like to know if it will have ntr/sharing or swinging in the future.
Based on the story structure, I don't think I'll add ntr/sharing or swinging in the future.

Once again, thank you very much for playing my game and giving me feedback!

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hi guys,
Finally got my developer badge :LOL:

Incest tag added

Based on the story structure, I don't think I'll add ntr/sharing or swinging in the future.

Once again, thank you very much for playing my game and giving me feedback!
First of all all congratulations for your first game ;)
I wish you good luck (y)

Ok, now let's get into the story.
Girls are really looking good :love:
It would be nice to see some animation in the future.
The story is interesting more like mystery,investigation and finding clues.
I Hope you don't add sandbox or point&click later.

And what really bad here is unavoidable scenes
or is this Kinetic Novel

for example the femdom scene (i know it's just a lite theme but he is almost licked her feet) there is no option to avoid (not skip) her. It's not like everyone likes femdoms right.
as for me I don't really like this scene.
Lite themes are okay but extreme version It would be nice to put the option here players to choose.

2nd The gym girl scene, don't know why there is a two options to her. peek or leave. both are same ending...
My question here is she said (I'm asked everyman in the hotel to have sex with me. but they all rejected me. because they are all gay..(i believe you)
basically you are presented her as more like a slut/whore here. So why would I want her as my love interest. Same here she's also can't avoid...
If you didn't write this in the script i don't see any problems for her route...

Lastly put the option to choose the player the way want is the best option.

I'm just shared my thoughts don't mind me :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Have to agree with others.. Overall this novel intrigued me, renders are nice, so far story is interesting and unique but .. forced fetish and sex is a no go. Dev need to change that, give player a choice. If this goes on, dev will loose many of players and novel will perish like many others.

• Red Heart

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It isn't. She was fostered after her parents died. They could go the cousin route without changing much of the story, though.
Well, in the topics I participate in, the adoptive family is also considered stepcest (mother, sister), if they are of the mc's love interest, of course.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I am quite surprise that this is the first time to see a chinese developer using daz3d to make the game, usually they are more prefer to use honey select, like concert girls or new horizon, who are both developers from taiwan.
However, the plot of the story I must say is kind of dull even boring, not sure it is just the start of the story or not, but how the story describe the characters are flat, which make me not interested to look into the characters.
Plus, the use of the word is having the same problem. I am playing the game in chinese so I don't know how the english version like, but even in the chinese version the choose of word is not so well, 一整個平鋪直序像個流水帳.
另外我想說為甚麼警長這麼像林峯?根本就是一個樣子~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote