3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Right, because there are not enough big tits/ass VN on this site already. Just about the majority of them (around 55%, tendency going up).
Yeah... The tags are misleading. Big tits are in the tags, and it's clearly absent from this game, at least judging by the screenshots which is why I asked. At least those other bigtit/bigass VNs you mentioned are honestly tagged. A~C cups are not "big tits'.

I might come back to this one if it ever gets better T&A, but as it is right now it's a skip.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Just played it. Really pretty girls especially the ghost, such a refreshing model.
A question on something that I didn't get clear
So Ghost says that it's been 10 years with no one being able to see her real human form.
She doesn't have memories of her past life before dying.
But on the sex scene says numerous times that's it's been so long since she's had a dick and that her pussy already had cowebs, etc etc.
It's either a mistake or my theory is that some sick fuck, sick sick fuck did her in the form that from what I get)? other small number of people with power saw her (black shadowy stereotypical ghost) haha

Reactions: thegentlemen

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i think the game isn't bad .. so far ... so good ... the story could use some work .. other than that ... the renders where very sexy .. and i have to agree .. the big tits are not there yet .. but i don't like them that huge anyway ... in fact i loved the way the girls look ... those are what i would consider to be perfect tits .. and the bodies the females have .. oh yeah .. daddy likes .. daddy likes alot :love::love::love:
anyway dev. make the game your way and let us play it .. you'll get both side of the coin as reviews anyways ... some will love it ( i do ) others will not ..

congratz on a awesome start :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

thegentlemen

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
Hi guys!
I'm the developer of SoulMate.

First of all English is not my native language, so you may encounter some weird grammar or "chinglish" in the game.:ROFLMAO:
Please let me know if there's any mistake in the game. I would appreciate your help very much! ;)

As for the tags...
I'm not quite sure about how the threads work in f95. (usually I just use my other account to download game and not paying attention to the tags.)
Should I send message to the threads owner and ask him to help me change the tags? Or I can edit on my own?

Just played it. Really pretty girls especially the ghost, such a refreshing model.
A question on something that I didn't get clear
So Ghost says that it's been 10 years with no one being able to see her real human form.
She doesn't have memories of her past life before dying.
But on the sex scene says numerous times that's it's been so long since she's had a dick and that her pussy already had cowebs, etc etc.
It's either a mistake or my theory is that some sick fuck, sick sick fuck did her in the form that from what I get)? other small number of people with power saw her (black shadowy stereotypical ghost) haha
Thanks for pointing this out, I think my first intention is she used dildo to... before, you know what happened:ROFLMAO:
But somewhat I unintentionally typed "so long since she's had a dick..."

Huge thanks to all who played my game and all the positive comments ! Really warms my heart:LOL:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I think my first intention is she used dildo
just a friendly suggestion, take it or leave it.
stick with the dildo idea if she has to have had some kind of sexual act in the past, cause in a different thread there is a shitstorm about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or, if it doesnt change anything in the plot, avoid having a li speaking about her past sexploits altogether. it happened to a different game where:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

having said that, best of luck with the game, and best of health.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm the developer of SoulMate.

First of all English is not my native language, so you may encounter some weird grammar or "chinglish" in the game.:ROFLMAO:
Please let me know if there's any mistake in the game. I would appreciate your help very much! ;)

As for the tags...
I'm not quite sure about how the threads work in f95. (usually I just use my other account to download game and not paying attention to the tags.)
Should I send message to the threads owner and ask him to help me change the tags? Or I can edit on my own?

Thanks for pointing this out, I think my first intention is she used dildo to... before, you know what happened:ROFLMAO:
But somewhat I unintentionally typed "so long since she's had a dick..."

Huge thanks to all who played my game and all the positive comments ! Really warms my heart:LOL:
Nice game, congrats.
Would like to know if it will have ntr/sharing or swinging in the future.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote