Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
It's amusing how you think this, despite majority of games not having incest. More games here have group sex than incest.

Maybe you should stop clicking on them if you don't want to play incest games... just a thought.
I filter out the ones that are tagged, but there are too many that aren't tagged and disguise as "roommates", "choose your own custom relationship" and such, evading the filter.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I filter out the ones that are tagged, but there are too many that aren't tagged and disguise as "roommates", "choose your own custom relationship" and such, evading the filter.
Then leave it as is... you're the one making them incest in that case :BootyTime:

Also they're evading patreon, not so much the filter. (F95 do need an inseki tag tho... like those that want incest don't even count half-assed shit, I really don't get who that's for).

Reactions: Orlox

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
So was just going along with the story and at first it was an occasional huh moment, head scratch or puzzled thought and it was then we the actual player got a kick to the balls and stomach! Nope not when the mc does get kicked in the balls but the truly aggravating exact time when suddenly there is some cunts nasty gross stank ass feet right up in the mc's grill literally and OUT OF NOWHERE THIS SHIT HITS AND OUR MC SUDDENLY TURNS INTO A HUGE SUBMISSIVE CUNT who does not instantly step back from this ignorant hot bitch or smacks her feet aside and tells her get those nasty fuckers away and who the fuck you think you are? Did you say I could jerk my cock, but why the fuck is his cock even out and why are we just forced into this femdom/feet content bullshit, when it was meant to just be a little foot rub! It is off how fast this bitch I really was mainly herer for so far went from seemingly a normal chick, but is already on some be a slave shit or jamming feet in face and talkin bout letting me cum or being spoiled from all of the nothing this crazy chic did for me but show me not to look forward to her it seems.
It starts off like bleh, it stays bleh and out of no where it seems to maybe have potential to the most insane sudden WTF is going on moment! Suddenly you are thrown into just straight up forced content no choice no skipping, for whatever reason but to have this bitch force her bullshit games on the mc after 20 mins of knowing him or getting to know him. The creepy slave talk in her thoughts is so dumb and not believeable so fast. Even worse, no doubts but it is clearly headed down a worse path with this terrible start then thrown into a room with a freak slut who is getting off and she literally tells mc she wanted to rape 2 handsome gay dudes but let them off so now he will do and to get naked and come fuck me even if we just said 4 words to each other and after your slut statement. WTF bitch is just not even hearing you and strips you and boom you are balls deep in this dumb cunt's cunt! SO MUCH FOR THIS! I DON'T EVEN AND NOT GOING TO GO FARTHER TO LEARN MORE! THIS IS HEADED TO A PLACE YOU DON'T WANNA BE OR GO AND WELL PRROCEED WITH....... YEP WHO CARES JUST WOW! It could be something if gone back and got rid of the feet shit or even choice to give foot massage but not hit the FF and hit 100mph after the 2nd meet up with the chic and even more redo with bitch in locker room!

OMWH-Vania.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
So was just going along with the story and at first it was an occasional huh moment, head scratch or puzzled thought and it was then we the actual player got a kick to the balls and stomach! Nope not when the mc does get kicked in the balls but the truly aggravating exact time when suddenly there is some cunts nasty gross stank ass feet right up in the mc's grill literally and OUT OF NOWHERE THIS SHIT HITS AND OUR MC SUDDENLY TURNS INTO A HUGE SUBMISSIVE CUNT who does not instantly step back from this ignorant hot bitch or smacks her feet aside and tells her get those nasty fuckers away and who the fuck you think you are? Did you say I could jerk my cock, but why the fuck is his cock even out and why are we just forced into this femdom/feet content bullshit, when it was meant to just be a little foot rub! It is off how fast this bitch I really was mainly herer for so far went from seemingly a normal chick, but is already on some be a slave shit or jamming feet in face and talkin bout letting me cum or being spoiled from all of the nothing this crazy chic did for me but show me not to look forward to her it seems.
It starts off like bleh, it stays bleh and out of no where it seems to maybe have potential to the most insane sudden WTF is going on moment! Suddenly you are thrown into just straight up forced content no choice no skipping, for whatever reason but to have this bitch force her bullshit games on the mc after 20 mins of knowing him or getting to know him. The creepy slave talk in her thoughts is so dumb and not believeable so fast. Even worse, no doubts but it is clearly headed down a worse path with this terrible start then thrown into a room with a freak slut who is getting off and she literally tells mc she wanted to rape 2 handsome gay dudes but let them off so now he will do and to get naked and come fuck me even if we just said 4 words to each other and after your slut statement. WTF bitch is just not even hearing you and strips you and boom you are balls deep in this dumb cunt's cunt! SO MUCH FOR THIS! I DON'T EVEN AND NOT GOING TO GO FARTHER TO LEARN MORE! THIS IS HEADED TO A PLACE YOU DON'T WANNA BE OR GO AND WELL PRROCEED WITH....... YEP WHO CARES JUST WOW! It could be something if gone back and got rid of the feet shit or even choice to give foot massage but not hit the FF and hit 100mph after the 2nd meet up with the chic and even more redo with bitch in locker room!

View attachment 3940509 View attachment 3940513
so the game is full on straight up BS, thanks for your sacrifice

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The Gentleman I am really liking the story so far. I would however suggest making some changes to the basement scene. Some players consider an LI doing anything sexual with another guy as NTR. I'm guessing not many players have seen that scene yet since nobody else has mentioned it. I would also say that that was a pretty big reveal about Sadie to have it shown on just one path. I am looking forward to the next update.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
so the game is full on straight up BS, thanks for your sacrifice
Not really sure what the hell that guy is bitching about. Here is the gist of what actually happens. The MC's new boss asks him for a foot massage, and you get the choice to do it or not. Obviously, he CHOSE to do it and got a scene where the MC licks her feet and sucks her toes, a very light femdom scene at best. The MC does act a bit submissive during that scene though. Again, it is 100% avoidable. The MC does however accidently get kicked in the balls by another girl and that is unavoidable, it was not done maliciously though. Looking at the second game in his sig, I do find it odd that he is even complaining about it. KG is a very hardcore unavoidable femdom focused game. It has a great story though.

Last edited:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Not really sure what the hell that guy is bitching about. Here is the gist of what actually happens. The MC's new boss asks him for a foot massage, and you get the choice to do it or not. Obviously, he CHOSE to do it and got a scene where the MC licks her feet and sucks her toes, a very light femdom scene at best. The MC does act a bit submissive during that scene though. Again, it is 100% avoidable. The MC does however accidently get kicked in the balls by another girl and that is unavoidable, it was not done maliciously though. Looking at the second game in his sig, I do find it odd that he is even complaining about it. KG is a very hardcore unavoidable femdom focused game. It has a great story though.
View attachment 3945284

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some how i get conflicting signals here, but that's what i read is enough for me to send it straight to ignore.

thegentlemen

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
tried it. It is a good start for the game, will watch and try for now before I decide to support it

Q: Will there be harem and lesbian if so is it avoidable if some players don't want it?
reason because dev note: There are currently five female protagonists, and since it's still in the initial stage, more characters may be added in the future.
Yes, it would be avoidable. However I'm not sure I'll add harem yet, my current plan is individual ending.

有繁體中文化還真新鮮和感謝
正港歹灣郎

The Gentleman I am really liking the story so far. I would however suggest making some changes to the basement scene. Some players consider an LI doing anything sexual with another guy as NTR. I'm guessing not many players have seen that scene yet since nobody else has mentioned it. I would also say that that was a pretty big reveal about Sadie to have it shown on just one path. I am looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for your advice and your kind word, really happy that people enjoy the story:love:
Also, I think it would be better for me to change some content for that scene in the next update :)

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Also, I think it would be better for me to change some content for that scene in the next update :)
So, in next release we need to start a new game again :whistle:
I don't know what other people think, but I don't like some contents.
I'm already said about some of this but I will say again to give my feedback.

You said
Based on the story structure, I don't think I'll add ntr/sharing or swinging in the future.
These are not the only tags to avoid your game.

For example hazel, she's a sex addict and she asking every guy for sex with her.
Player can't avoid her - very bad

And the prostitute freya, don't know why she here with the stand on her body.

And Sadie (i think her role is femdom), she fun with another dude in the basement.
Atleast this scene have a option to avoid.

Lastly Eddie, asks the MC to take Andrea's panties for him. Seriously...
Some time i really don't like his humor :(.

Please say this girls are not main girls and not even side girls, they are only just a characters.
If it is, it's really messed up :rolleyes:.

These are the contents makes me ignore this game.
I thought now the story gets intresting after seeing this....

I try the next release to give it a shot. If doesn't change anything i will just ignore it and move on.

Reactions: Chris2041

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Yes, it would be avoidable. However I'm not sure I'll add harem yet, my current plan is individual ending.
Why not do both, individual ending and Harem ending (I know that would generate more work), but I personally think it is worth having a Harem ending and the individual ones, Well, the girls look good enough to choose just one, but if you add the Harem route, apart from the individual ones, it would be good. Greetings and good luck DEV

Reactions: Alex5280

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
would a harem ending fit the girls' personalities though? A story should bend to a character not the other way around.

I haven't played much of this yet but if a girl is not okay with sharing but then later on is totally okay with it it would feel very forced imo.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Why not do both, individual ending and Harem ending (I know that would generate more work), but I personally think it is worth having a Harem ending and the individual ones, Well, the girls look good enough to choose just one, but if you add the Harem route, apart from the individual ones, it would be good. Greetings and good luck DEV
If half the stuff on page 6 is real he shouldnt worry about adding Harem if he doesnt want this threat to become an absolut cluster fuck, Femdom LI that fucks other dudes, a prostitute Li, a sex addict Li fucking any dude with a puls and a "friend" that wants to steal panties of LIs?

This threat will become a warzone.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
If half the stuff on page 6 is real he shouldnt worry about adding Harem if he doesnt want this threat to become an absolut cluster fuck, Femdom LI that fucks other dudes, a prostitute Li, a sex addict Li fucking any dude with a puls and a "friend" that wants to steal panties of LIs?

This threat will become a warzone.
Then the MC can tame those bitches and take them on the path of salvation, where the MC is the one who dominates them and if not they go to the cage punished and They just watch without being able to do anything while the MC treats the other LIs as it should be and there those three bitches envy them and They behave better and thus become decent people in the eyes of society, huawahahaha (free l willy)

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Then the MC can tame those bitches and take them on the path of salvation, where the MC is the one who dominates them and if not they go to the cage punished and They just watch without being able to do anything while the MC treats the other LIs as it should be and there those three bitches envy them and They behave better and thus become decent people in the eyes of society, huawahahaha (free l willy)
which would still be stuff the average harem player has no interest in, so my point remains the same.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes