3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
tried it. It is a good start for the game, will watch and try for now before I decide to support it

Q: Will there be harem and lesbian if so is it avoidable if some players don't want it?
reason because dev note: There are currently five female protagonists, and since it's still in the initial stage, more characters may be added in the future.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If this game doesn't have incest, it would be one of the more innovative stories out there. Family members who are there only to be family members.
It's amusing how you think this, despite majority of games not having incest. More games here have group sex than incest.

Maybe you should stop clicking on them if you don't want to play incest games... just a thought.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Allright started a new and really like this game.
It's horny and very entertaining.
Me like.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Can the relationship with Forster sister changeable?
Yeah. Foster sister is an even more irrelevant stretch trying to call it incest. Yeah. Totally incest for someone to fuck someone with even less relation to them than a step.

We temporarily let this foster child live with us and I started going out with here...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Next thing we know, going out with your lifelong neighbor is gonna be incest too.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes