Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
which would still be stuff the average harem player has no interest in, so my point remains the same.
Yes I know my friend, it was sarcasm more than anything, although I hope because I want to see the MC dominate those bitches, even if it is as an optional alternate route.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Thank you for your advice and your kind word, really happy that people enjoy the story:love:
Also, I think it would be better for me to change some content for that scene in the next update :)
Pretty sure many people after seeing that scene will avoid any future content with her. It's you decision what to do, im just saying that you unintentionally? ruined one of the main LI

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
Oh, a new game, let's see.
Reading all tags: FemDom. Mmm well, if it's avoidable who cares.
Standard overview, ok.

Now, before DL let's read the comments

Ok, no NTR it's good, Futa and FemDom not so much. Let's hope it will be avoidable at the very least.

Typical VN with the forced scenes, false choices, and the pathetic pushover of an MC. Huge pass for me.
Ok, doesn't seem like Choices matter so much...

My question here is she said (I'm asked everyman in the hotel to have sex with me. but they all rejected me. because they are all gay..(i believe you)
basically you are presented her as more like a slut/whore here. So why would I want her as my love interest. Same here she's also can't avoid...
Hopefully she is not a LI was blowing some guy in the basement killed her instantly no interest in her anymore probably should have seen it when the bitch tried to Dom the MC with the foot rub good riddance
For example hazel, she's a sex addict and she asking every guy for sex with her.
Player can't avoid her - very bad

And the prostitute freya, don't know why she here with the stand on her body.

And Sadie (i think her role is femdom), she fun with another dude in the basement.
Atleast this scene have a option to avoid.

Lastly Eddie, asks the MC to take Andrea's panties for him. Seriously...
Some time i really don't like his humor :(.
And yet I thought the Dev said no NTR, lol.
Luckily I read your comments before downloading, thanks for your sacrifices, mates.

On a positive note, the ignore list just grow again.

Reactions: Teddy 369
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes