LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I know it's an over used trend these days in Game's but.
Just wondering what it is with Dev's that still after they think up a Superpower, Chemical power, Magical power.
Or some other form of Mind Control Power have to also give the MC an enlarged penis?.

When logic alone dictates even with just one of these power's the mc is guaranteed sex with any woman.
No matter what the size of his penis, even god forbid a small penis and he's still gonna be able to fuck anywoman.
Anytime, whenever and wherever he wants for how ever long he wants them thats just the Nature of the Power.

Don't get me wrong I have no issue with it and the game seems good sofar.
I'm just curious why they all have to be the same?.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I know it's an over used trend these days in Game's but.
Just wondering what it is with Dev's that still after they think up a Superpower, Chemical power, Magical power.
Or some other form of Mind Control Power have to also give the MC an enlarged penis?.

When logic alone dictates even with just one of these power's the mc is guaranteed sex with any woman.
No matter what the size of his penis, even god forbid a small penis and he's still gonna be able to fuck anywoman.
Anytime, whenever and wherever he wants for how ever long he wants them thats just the Nature of the Power.

Don't get me wrong I have no issue with it and the game seems good sofar.
I'm just curious why they all have to be the same?.
I always assumed they were enlarged to be seen. It's not only penises that are over-sized in a lot of cases... Big tits, big asses... little to average ones would get lost in the renders and animations. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a thigh fuck and vaginal penetration. Which came first, the dinosaur or the egg scenario :LOL:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Somehow the content with Mom went from 0 to 11 real fucking fast and since then every update has been "maybe a level with some other uninteresting character, idk".
It's one of those cases where it feels like the dev has been jacking it to his own work, and after implementing the stuff he really cares about had little other plans.
I call it post-nut-creation.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Somehow the content with Mom went from 0 to 11 real fucking fast and since then every update has been "maybe a level with some other uninteresting character, idk".
It's one of those cases where it feels like the dev has been jacking it to his own work, and after implementing the stuff he really cares about had little other plans.
I call it post-nut-creation.
I wouldn't even play it if I couldn't cheat in $9999. I don't remember if there is an over arching plot or not anymore. The renders are nice. Hopefully it fills out with a bunch of nice, lusty sex scenes.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
After getting Cathy to Corruption level 6 I tried both Working Out and Wrestling with her in her room and got an error. I don't know if there is anything of significance different between the two so I just copied both.

Wroking Out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wrestling

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've seen this typo at least a couple of times in a couple of places. When doing an Influence event the MC has a thought dialog of "finally a change to get closer to her". I just saw it with Reina, but I know I've seen similar with other characters.

Just did Jeanne's corruption level 1 event and I'm pretty sure the MC refers to her as mom, and she referred to him as son. Is this the MC being funny or an actual error?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sovereign [v0.10.1] [Zinikis Production] - Compressed

Win/Linux [ 281 MB ]
- - - -

Mac [266 MB]
- - - -

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Boring. Many elements, you have to repeat the same action a thousand times. And there's nothing contained. The only positive thing is that there is a guide, but who's going to waste time doing all that 60x10 times
Example: 10 girls and 60 times the same action of influence or corruption, There are gifts, yes, but you have to give the same number of clicks.
Even with cheats it's slow
Zzz

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Was this recently review hate bombed or something? I swear last time I saw this, the stars were actually good or decent.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes