Unity Completed SPACE-FRIGHT [Final] [R I MAD]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ned stark

Oct 30, 2017
I tried and got the very same issues the others seems to have. You can't interact with the world, you move but to progress you need a key that you can't get becouse of this issue. I have one of those generic controllers but the problem persisted. We can move around, run and use some kink of night vision. That's all I could manage.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Well, while I find Rudzi 's style of spraying text-color diarrhea all over the review to be visually appalling and a little obnoxious, I have to give much thanks for the review itself. I'm about at my limit for broken software right now and really didn't want to risk the bandwidth or the time. Now I know. I'll avoid this until there's some more solid work done. Thanks again, Rudzi.

• Hey there
Reactions: Rudzi

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
HAHAHAHA, YES ! YES ! NOW THIS IS A GAME I LIKE !
GAZE INTO THE ABYSS AND REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY ON THE OTHER SIDE !
AND AFTER YOUR SOUL BECOMES ONE WITH THE VOID, YOUR SPEECH TURNS INTO AN INCOHERENT MUMBLING AND YOUR BODY BECOMES IRREVERSIBLY BROKEN YOU'LL EMBRACE IT, YOU WILL YEARN FOR IT AND YOU, SHALL, BE, FREE !
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
99% of the pda's dont work with e but using e on Barrels and footlockers does and only select pda connected to progress does, but my god this game is broken as hell enemy detect you map goes into alert stage cant die from being touched all it does is make you respawn at the start of zone when you leave which is quite easy to exploit simply by exiting to main menu and pressing continue after every load zone if you get touched the ending wasnt even worth all the effort of backtracking. :confused:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seems like the game and the dev was takin off of steam so is the dev still working on this? (Meaning technically completed front to end but hes planning on adding more features down the road like a few other dev's seem to be doing lately)?

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Seems like the game and the dev was takin off of steam so is the dev still working on this? (Meaning technically completed front to end but hes planning on adding more features down the road like a few other dev's seem to be doing lately)?
probably because the game is so broken! lol

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
The characters do not look like something I would put my dick in and the horror is... strange. Somebody played that game? Is it good or bad?
I played it. It's a weird little game that I personally liked, though I didn't have most of the issues people are having here.

Tags should be: Adventure, Gore, Horror, Indie, No Sexual Content

so just nudity is wrong
There are some sex scenes in the game, though.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote