Unity Completed SPACE-FRIGHT [Final] [R I MAD]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
is there any fix for the interaction button in the game? i'm using an xbox one 3rd party controller windows 10 but it won't let me pick the things up with the x button or E key

Rudzi

May 3, 2018
is there any fix for the interaction button in the game? i'm using an xbox one 3rd party controller windows 10 but it won't let me pick the things up with the x button or E key
Not that I know of, I wrote what I already tried about that in review because it's just the place to bitch about such technological issues. Perhaps info there will help you think something else out. Or just don't play this shit fucking game...

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Not that I know of, I wrote what I already tried about that in review because it's just the place to bitch about such technological issues. Perhaps info there will help you think something else out. Or just don't play this shit fucking game...
A guy posted a Google Drive link AND said you should use that version so ... USE IT!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
WHAT?
Honestly I got bugged and couldn't pass it so I can't even believe that... I'm gonna ask for a screen'ie.
I played this a year ago or something, looks like this particular upload is corrupted or something.
But as I recall, there is a zombie that plays with a vibrator and some corpse humping done by demons.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Alright, I think I beat the entirety of the game in about 2 hours or so (on Normal, I'm not going to bother trying Hard). There does exist a slight amount of lewd content in this, some moaning and sloshing/sex sounds, a backview of what appears to be a "hermaphrodite" jacking off, whatever appendages are attached to the succubi, and maybe some other things I missed.

Still, even though I had a bit of fun with it, many problems plague this game, besides the interact button not working for most like me (not sure whether or not this is the fault of the non-drm version posted) I had problems with:

1) Most of the levels/areas are in fact, dull, blantantly repetitive, and uninspired, especially by the end.

2) The music seems to outpace the action in any given circumstance including chase sequences and is not varied in any way, the horror 'ambience' becomes annoying 20 minutes in.

3) The dialogue and (attempt at) banter between you, the player character, and Satan (yes its actually Satan) shows that basically this game in of itself, is a joke, but not a well written one as it has absolutely no direction. By the end, both characters stop giving a shit.

4) The ending, and when I mean both characters stop giving a shit, I really mean they stopped caring about whatever the whole point of the game was or whatever resolution that was trying to be achieved by the 'plot'. Attached below is the most anti-climactic ending I've seen to a game ever (or maybe its a bug, I don't even know at this point).

*I added a bit of a joke music flourish to the end because that's how bad I thought it was. Also I turned the gamma up because the game gets really dark.

5) The enemy AI is so bugged, that I don't think they can actually kill the MC, even if they do catch up to the player character, they don't do much except cover the screen in static. Attempting to escape and run away at that point usually results in the area being bugged, in which you can't advance to a newer area and the area restarts itself as soon as you attempt to leave the current area.

6) Sometimes, you can't even advance to the next area when the exit the arrow points you too only restarts the area. Hard or soft restarting the game usually works, or teleports your character into another area further into the game.

7) The 'sprint' the player gets is terribly short when it alarms enemies farther away.

All in all, pretty shit considering it costs $7 USD on Steam.

Reactions: FerKing
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote