4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ya Hi how the heck do i use the Buttplug if Nimhe starts out with pants and cant drop em fast enough for the combi, I tried with lvl 1 and 2 combi before using 3 but that builds to much stress
That seems like a V1.10 question, which is not yet public. Please ask that in discord.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Ya Hi how the heck do i use the Buttplug if Nimhe starts out with pants and cant drop em fast enough for the combi, I tried with lvl 1 and 2 combi before using 3 but that builds to much stress
as seen on v1.0 once i got all items to punish nimhe, found that may avoid using 1st combo and start with 2nd, that will drop her pants down to let you use buttplug for third (not sure if may need a submission lvl on her tho)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I figured out what was causing some issues in my personal mod, and have uploaded a new version (1.2) in the mod thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-gameplay-mod-for-sj1-00b-version-1-01-beta.180608/

I also adjusted the bot pods routines so that shells incorporated into bots that are in any new looted pods will now appear in the 'Shell' slot. There's also a routine that adds a chance for 'J' type shells to be incorporated in the bots, if other shell types aren't already specified by the 'drop routine'. I also made a couple of other tweaks (see changelog)...

But such discussions should be in the Mod thread, so if you are looking for something to do while we all wait for 1.1 Public to drop later this month, feel free to check out my gameplay mod!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Huh,reminds me of WET Attack.
Never thought I would think of that game again.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, does anyone know which 3d software yv0751 uses?
I use blender for all items, rooms, spaceships planets etc. All assets from scratch.
(the castle holo assets are an exception)

The characters and clothing are DAZ characters (for efficiency reasons and because I'm not good enough yet for that quality rigged characters...maybe next game)

Reactions: Jacobs911

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I use blender for all items, rooms, spaceships planets etc. All assets from scratch.
(the castle holo assets are an exception)

The characters and clothing are DAZ characters (for efficiency reasons and because I'm not good enough yet for that quality rigged characters...maybe next game)
If you ever decide to package your 'from scratch' assets and set them up in Daz Studio as products for sale at Daz3D.com, etc., I'm sure a lot of people would love to buy them! Your environment assets all look really cool!

Feb 13, 2022
yv0751, in the walk through pdf one of the bullet points in regard to the MV Pod you have the following:
"In a new game you can pick up the Pod (early game) and the Warehouse content (late
game) both"
I have wracked my brain and can't for the life of me understand the context of that bullet point. I think you are just making a statement that one or the other options is available. Use the MV Pod like normal...hence pick up up early in game or use it on the warehouse console and the contents of the warehouse reappear (which is more or less from the latest patch so late game). Why it confused me is you went over that in the previous 5 bullet points. So that particular bullet point really should be discarded (in my opinion) because you make the argument in the 5 previous bullet points. It's nit picky I know but just waiting on the release and trying to figure out the best way forward for my MV POD. I am enjoying the game, perhaps more scenes for the sex stuff would be nice. So far pretty bland in the Visual Animations however you have a solid foundation on the game apparatus. Another point of constructive criticism would be interaction dialogue with the crew could be, well better... So far the princess isn't all that much of the story, can you elaborate on your plans for that character? Looking forward for the next patch, keep up the good work!

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
hey, one question: I want to play the game when it's completely finished, when will probably the last update of it be released? thanks! :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751, in the walk through pdf one of the bullet points in regard to the MV Pod you have the following:
"In a new game you can pick up the Pod (early game) and the Warehouse content (late
game) both"
I have wracked my brain and can't for the life of me understand the context of that bullet point. I think you are just making a statement that one or the other options is available. Use the MV Pod like normal...hence pick up up early in game or use it on the warehouse console and the contents of the warehouse reappear (which is more or less from the latest patch so late game). Why it confused me is you went over that in the previous 5 bullet points. So that particular bullet point really should be discarded (in my opinion) because you make the argument in the 5 previous bullet points. It's nit picky I know but just waiting on the release and trying to figure out the best way forward for my MV POD. I am enjoying the game, perhaps more scenes for the sex stuff would be nice. So far pretty bland in the Visual Animations however you have a solid foundation on the game apparatus. Another point of constructive criticism would be interaction dialogue with the crew could be, well better... So far the princess isn't all that much of the story, can you elaborate on your plans for that character? Looking forward for the next patch, keep up the good work!
  • The warehouse file and the pod file both are persistent over games
  • If at any time (any game) you made a pod and at any other time (any other game) you made a warehouse in your next game you can pick up both
Visual animations hopefully will get better within their limitations but they will not get any longer. Maybe I'll ad some angles or flexible finishes but thats it.
I hate bloated games with 5 GB of animations and want finish my game with below 2 GB (still have some PNG -> JPG economizing buffer...)

Seraphine was (personality wise) the least popular character among my patrons ("too one dimensional"), thus the limited content so far.
I have to rework her character a bit before she gets more content. In V1.10 she will get a bit more integrated and even do a job on the ship...

Reactions: Eric VanStella

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
as seen on v1.0 once i got all items to punish nimhe, found that may avoid using 1st combo and start with 2nd, that will drop her pants down to let you use buttplug for third (not sure if may need a submission lvl on her tho)
The disciplining game is a bit rudimentary in V1.00 but will get better with 1.10 (more immersive dialogues, special plug finishing scenes, some visuals, ...) etc.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Really enjoying this game and the artwork. I've been playing it for a few days now and wondering if there's a way to bypass the combat mini game/battles? I feel they are well scripted and actually work well, so I'm just curious if there was a combat toggle on/off or anything. Thanks

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I'm trying to get a pulse engine mk 2 but the Ilt,station never has it and I need it to get to tenaris. I found the lady in cryo pod she went to hide in the lower decks how do I find my second crew member and the one who's hiding on lower decks?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes