4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
XD damn should have asked earlyer... because i know only the eye textures gave me slight problems but i think i naiiled the other parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sadly my pc is a bit old and struggles a bit with some things but its fun to play around and simple renders are possible
I forgot an important info: Iray has that nice metallic flake shader node. Add that with 30% weight and goldish color at around 30% roughness to the stockings and vest and voila!

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I forgot an important info: Iray has that nice metallic flake shader node. Add that with 30% weight and goldish color at around 30% roughness to the stockings and vest and voila!
yes it looks nice in most cases but sadly i have to disable it mostly and often play around with base reflecticy and rougness cause my old gtx970 really struggles with it and result into fireflys (have this problem way to often with makeups)

this simple render took already 20mins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
weird bug perhaps, started a new game and the trader in the bar doesn't have a map for me in her inventory. Her shop opens up but nothing is there.
Looking at the walkthrough for the game now and it states to talk to the bartender who will tell you about the map and the trader.
When I talk to her now she doesnt tell me about the map or trader, just general info etc etc.
I wonder if it bugged out because I instantly used the slot machine instead of talking to her and then instantly talked to the trader.

Got past it using URM tool and forced her shop to restock.

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Well in theory all games really fall under a general term of a trainer game, any time you manipulate the behavior of a character in a game. The moderatized term trainer though spacificly applies to games that put emphasis on this. Most games have a driven plot though, the ones that do but you dont get a sense that they do, do to there being what seems like a unlimited number of them, is termed sandbox. However sandbox also implies the same under about every thing you do in the game.

I have I feeling most that dont like trainer games, acually just dont like sandbox type games, and more often then not confuse the two. It's why those that dont sometimes find a trainer game there willing to play. Due to its non sandbox method of play.

Lol, sorry just felt the need to point that out. Not that I really needed to, as it was more for my benefit then everyone elses.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
weird bug perhaps, started a new game and the trader in the bar doesn't have a map for me in her inventory. Her shop opens up but nothing is there.
Looking at the walkthrough for the game now and it states to talk to the bartender who will tell you about the map and the trader.
When I talk to her now she doesnt tell me about the map or trader, just general info etc etc.
I wonder if it bugged out because I instantly used the slot machine instead of talking to her and then instantly talked to the trader.

Got past it using URM tool and forced her shop to restock.
That is strange. I assume you started a new game and also installed V0.3 into a fresh folder.
Opened a CRQ and will have a look into that behaviour (not seen before)

CR-0168BugMap response / offer not triggered in (V0.3a) initial contact with Shady
High​
Analysis​
Low​
0%​
V0.4c​

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Sorry for the late reply, Thanks yv0751 have been playing a little and so far like the art work and am taking notes to provide some feed back and hopefully helpful information to aid you.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small outlook on V0.5 (concept work just started).

Khelara, ex-pirate and hired on Tenaris Pirate Outpost as chief engineer for our crew (to automate a bunch of tasks around the ship in an immersive way...). Of course she will also wear the required uniforms ;)

Went for the hard-body milfy look here...

character_concepts_k.jpg

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked
All-Access Tier - EA Release - Phase 2 (0.4c)
Hi,
after checking and implementing the mostly minor issues found in EA Phase 1, I managed to package EA2 Release one day early.
The changes compared to EA1 are mostly dialogue and editorial. There was one last minute issue on inconsistent BOT order fulfillment which I did not fix.
I pushed it to V0.5 to avoid the risk of messing up the mission system or game compatibility with EA1 (see Release Notes on CR-0182)
For VIP, there is no need to re-download or replay V0.4c (V0.4c is compatible with V0.4b, though), unless you want to try out that multiverse pod anyway with a new game...
Please find the All-Access Early Access Release for version V0.4c below.
If you have any suggestions or hints on the game’s direction & playability, please let me know.

Submit Bug Reports and Suggestions to:

Enjoy
y.v

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So I take it .5 is when we will get our first uniform/dress code changes in the game. I'm hugely looking forward to it. I take it exhibition will be the req to change it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So I take it .5 is when we will get our first uniform/dress code changes in the game. I'm hugely looking forward to it. I take it exhibition will be the req to change it.
We get the first uniform in 0.4.
All crew "MOD" must be =<35 in order to wear it for one day, (will lower crew MOD by 5)

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Gotcha, good stuff. V0.4 is still weeks away for non patreons. Seriously there is very little atm for games on f95 that interest me atm. This and one other both seem to be by monthly releases. So yea, not much to fap at.

Reactions: Jarul and Ahchi

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

here is a small preview on V0.5 development, specifically the pirate base, where you can buy weapons, deal in illegal trade missions and get bounty hunter tasks. All scenes done in blender (kind of exercise...)
V0.5 will go into Early Access around middle of April. Public release Mid May.

base.png

pirate base.png

cantina.png

Last edited:

SleepNeep

Jul 8, 2021
Hi. I'm on v0.3 now and can't get #3, 4, or 9 from the gallery. At 22.00 the monitoring system says "Nothing interesting", and waited 3 days for #9 also.

Toadbreath

Jul 8, 2022
As I recall for 3 and 4 you need to find T'Ris in the shower. Peak on her and look on the computer. This might be random so you might have to try a few (times) days. For number 9 I would wait 3 maybe 4 days then visit T-Ris in the evening

SleepNeep

Jul 8, 2021
I opened #3 and #4 in a strange way. The monitoring system showed "nothing interesting" or #1 and #2 pictures, but after I scrolled back one frame and went forward a new picture was shown. For #9 - it was just not opened in the gallery. I suppose passed that event.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes