4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
THANX for the next great update....

Q: Are the saves now compatible or do you have to start over again?
It would be cool if you could just continue after an update...
Unfortunately the game Framework I use does not allow for incremental development while retaining "save anywhere".
It would only be doable with fixed save & reconcile points, which many players would hate for other reasons.

Final version 1.40 will be done around July.

Soadrhmm

May 24, 2023
Tengo el problema de que la misión "Reparing te holodeck" no avanza a pesar de ya tener los materiales, ¿alguien sabe cómo solucionarlo? 1715335263069.png

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand how to get the engines high enough to travel to the anomaly. I have millions of credits, thanks to some lucky chance encounters. I upgraded all the parts, so no more tunnel devices. But the engine efficiency doesn't go beyond 33%. So I'm stuck. What do I have to do here?

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
No botlab error error has been reported on 1.30 which is out on patreon for a long while.

That being said I'm always looking to find hidden issues.

If a bug is reproducable and you use an unmodded game I am interested to have a look at the save (with info how to provoke the error). Just PM the save to me.

Thanks.
I can link you the save even tho i don't know if it is linked to it. Just try to open a bot part box at the cargo bay or open lab management, will directly send an error.. (using v1.30.15b)
(i tried installing a mod at the very begining but realised it was out of date so reinstalled the game and started a new save so there shouldn't be an issue but maybe it is the reason and i missed something)

Reactions: yv0751

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand how to get the engines high enough to travel to the anomaly. I have millions of credits, thanks to some lucky chance encounters. I upgraded all the parts, so no more tunnel devices. But the engine efficiency doesn't go beyond 33%. So I'm stuck. What do I have to do here?
A complete Power Tier for not just an Engine but Ship Components in General should look like this.

Screenshot_10.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can link you the save even tho i don't know if it is linked to it. Just try to open a bot part box at the cargo bay or open lab management, will directly send an error.. (using v1.30.15b)
(i tried installing a mod at the very begining but realised it was out of date so reinstalled the game and started a new save so there shouldn't be an issue but maybe it is the reason and i missed something)
Thanks , will have a look.

If you install the game you must use a new folder. maybe that was it...?

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I am missing something with this version's BOT Auctions.
How do you get Nimhe to start doing favors? Everytime I ask she just says get yourself a sexbot.
Did you follow the steps in the walkthrough?

The instructions in basic training (page 19 of 54 in the SJX V1-30 - Reference V2_2.pdf ) give you the steps.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How do you get Nimhe to start doing favors? Everytime I ask she just says get yourself a sexbot.
oh my, someone is new here and didn't read the walkthrough....

just like she says, get some bots made (once you have unlocked lower deck (2)) and find the lab to make bots, she will ask you two favors, first one when you get an 140 or more IQ, will trigger the bandit outpost location, and to be able to go there must make a bot of high IQ and 100k or more cost, so try not to put best parts on it as it will be lost as a 'gift' from nimhe to them to let you go inside

the second part is when nimhe ask you a huge favor, and will unlock the infiltrator module to make some special missions (once you have done that one, either you keep the loot for you or give it to her), she will comply to give favors to you

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
oh my, someone is new here and didn't read the walkthrough....

just like she says, get some bots made (once you have unlocked lower deck (2)) and find the lab to make bots, she will ask you two favors, first one when you get an 140 or more IQ, will trigger the bandit outpost location, and to be able to go there must make a bot of high IQ and 100k or more cost, so try not to put best parts on it as it will be lost as a 'gift' from nimhe to them to let you go inside

the second part is when nimhe ask you a huge favor, and will unlock the infiltrator module to make some special missions (once you have done that one, either you keep the loot for you or give it to her), she will comply to give favors to you
gotcha thanks!

blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
I love your game so far. I do have some questions. When I give Nimhe bondage fairy it increases her mood by 50, when I give T'Ris the candle it increases her mood by 45, but when I give Khelara drengarian fire it only increases her mood by 1. Am I giving her the wrong thing?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love your game so far. I do have some questions. When I give Nimhe bondage fairy it increases her mood by 50, when I give T'Ris the candle it increases her mood by 45, but when I give Khelara drengarian fire it only increases her mood by 1. Am I giving her the wrong thing?
use the daily plannings screen to give them gifts for +50 mood Bonusses... those also state which Item is required

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Glad you like the game.
That +1 must be a bug. Fixed for 1.40. Thanks.
(as written above the planning screen has the correct +50)

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Can someone tell me where I can get Hull Plating?
I haven't seen it at any dealer yet and haven't gotten it in any fights.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone tell me where I can get Hull Plating?
I haven't seen it at any dealer yet and haven't gotten it in any fights.
You can get standard Hull plateings from any Station goods Vendor, useing your console in the Cargo bay.
Inferno Plateings in Quotor station.
You can get Swarm plates from loot caskeds in the whormhole that Vee can locate in Itartie, und underverse Plateing can be found in the Vaultship in Quotor and NX-010

• Red Heart
Reactions: DementedMan

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
nice game i miss only the "acquire the 5 precursors maps" fragment gallery, does someone has it ? it might be a bug since i did all five maps but i started day 110 since i already did the others versions
i used the consol and it worked i have the whole gallery !

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes