4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone tell me where I can get Hull Plating?
I haven't seen it at any dealer yet and haven't gotten it in any fights.
You can also get special hull plating, (Underverse, phasic, infernium), 1 at a time, by helping the distressed spaceship that needs a spare part and will share cargo with you as payment. It allows you to upgrade your hull plating, (at low cost), while still in the Itari system.

Reactions: DementedMan

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
A Fucking moron deleted my comment because he didn't read it, but here it is AGAIN stating that there IS NO VIRUS in this application. I had it checked by 36 different Virus detectors.

Nov 9, 2020
Unfortunately the game Framework I use does not allow for incremental development while retaining "save anywhere".
It would only be doable with fixed save & reconcile points, which many players would hate for other reasons.

Final version 1.40 will be done around July.
im waiting for the final version myself im a looter and horder so the pods never hold enough for me lol

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
You can also get special hull plating, (Underverse, phasic, infernium), 1 at a time, by helping the distressed spaceship that needs a spare part and will share cargo with you as payment. It allows you to upgrade your hull plating, (at low cost), while still in the Itari system.
The basic Duranium Plating sells 100 ish units at a time in Iltari Station. Infernium the same in Quthor Station.

The other ones are loot items as described above :)

May 12, 2020
Upgradeing parts is likely the fastest way, but she is caped at Level 20 in my experience (while Player can have Level 30)
I can't upgrade parts. I read somewhere else that I only unlock that ability after she reaches tech skill lvl 20 which is what I'm trying to do. If that's wrong feel free to tell me what I should do to unlock that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't upgrade parts. I read somewhere else that I only unlock that ability after she reaches tech skill lvl 20 which is what I'm trying to do. If that's wrong feel free to tell me what I should do to unlock that.
No you should be able to unlock it by doing her favors... starteing with selling bots and renting them to the Arcade, than help her with the Infiltrator Bot

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just worked in the code so i looked it up real quick:

The job capability is related to the achievement "Arcade Tycoon" ( earn 100k+ total with your sexbots in the Arcade).
Chat with Nimhe after getting the achievement.

Reactions: TGafy

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Can any 1 tell me how to use the PetTrainingTicket II or it has no use atm ? I have used the normal ones 3 times to train trish but for this one i do not know how to use it

Wolfffffff

Dec 28, 2017
Can somebody help me?

Got to Quthor, cured the plague, then started the Quest "Grease The Wheels of Bureaucracy", but then relized i had no vortex on me, so decided to go back o Iltari to grab some, after creating a box with it the Quthor Hyperjump connection closed, now i can't go back there to finish the quest...
Is it a bug, or am i doing something wrong ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can somebody help me?

Got to Quthor, cured the plague, then started the Quest "Grease The Wheels of Bureaucracy", but then relized i had no vortex on me, so decided to go back o Iltari to grab some, after creating a box with it the Quthor Hyperjump connection closed, now i can't go back there to finish the quest...
How did you go back to Itarie?
I'd suspect you had to use the Volorian Hyperjump which means you can use the Portal on tenaris

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can somebody help me?

You can go the long way also: Iltari -> Arellarti -> Xenos -> Quthor

Seanly

Jan 26, 2020
I can't get Vee to unlock. We're at the point where T'Ris took a core & promethium ore, but we don't get together in the lower deck (is it Deck 3 main corridor). Quest hints in the game say 19:00, while the walkthrough says 18:00. I've tried both times & gotten nowhere advancing this quest. Do I need to have defeated the Precursor ships first?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't get Vee to unlock. We're at the point where T'Ris took a core & promethium ore, but we don't get together in the lower deck (is it Deck 3 main corridor). Quest hints in the game say 19:00, while the walkthrough says 18:00. I've tried both times & gotten nowhere advancing this quest. Do I need to have defeated the Precursor ships first?
This doesn't work? Maybe the Argus?

(this is from the walkthrough linked in the OP :) )

Ps. Awesome spell correction my Mac: Turned Nanites into Nannies :)

1715444333853.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But I can't secure my bots with the multiverse pod in the warehouse, can I?
Yes you can... I store around 15 of them right now... soon another one joins the Harem
Get them into the Botlab
Prepare them for shipping
Interact with the terminal while on Tenaris (use Store command) or use the hangar remote and send the capsules to the warehouse

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes