What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 51 9.3%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 49 8.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 49 8.9%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 313 57.1%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 41 7.5%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 0.5%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm a Goblin. an ork (the elvish word for a goblin), to be specific. Actually, goblins or any monster in an adult game isn't my thing.
I do find HP elves ugly. HP goblins are ugly too, but in somewhat funny way: I always thought that JKR (or movie makers) made them as a mockery of a certain ethnicity. But don't blame me, it's all her/their doing. As for HP elves, they're not fun, just sad. And OP.
I like how Harry gradually realizes that his relatives aren't that bad, there are people much worse; and that the magic world, as it turned out, is far from perfect. That process of turning the cards justifies elves in the plot. But still, imo, they're too OP and unbelievably underestimated by human magic users, given that elves are often equally, if not more powerful than common magic folk.
Anyway, I only like straight things, I'm avoiding anything that don't look like a human, and I certainly will.
I probably would have made the goblins to be more like in WoW. HP Elves definitely are a nogo and HP Goblins also not very suited imho. ;)

kibaki

Oct 31, 2017
The poll results disappoint me. Such a gifted dev! 2 unique games, both completed (nearly). Nice stories and mechanics. It would be awesome to get more of such a good quality games. Also all 4 concepts sounds realy tasty.
I hope yv will make the desicion for the next game based on own preferences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DBongus and fordoc1

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
poll results are very interesting. i would have thought people wanted something new (but sapce journey X continued isnt a bad thing either lol) and personally id love a dairy farm game, honestly been trying to find a good one for along time. who does love milkers? and who doesnt love having a herd of breeders? PLUS i love this dev's renders and world building (but honestly would like to see a little more variation in body-type or maybe some sort of customisability). great games so far though :^) keep it up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
poll results are very interesting. i would have thought people wanted something new (but sapce journey X continued isnt a bad thing either lol) and personally id love a dairy farm game, honestly been trying to find a good one for along time. who does love milkers? and who doesnt love having a herd of breeders? PLUS i love this dev's renders and world building (but honestly would like to see a little more variation in body-type or maybe some sort of customisability). great games so far though :^) keep it up
Certainly would love that... if MC was the breeder.
But based on the description you'd only be the farmer watching the action and from time to time indulge yourself in none conclusive "bestarity" with humans.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Certainly would love that... if MC was the breeder.
But based on the description you'd only be the farmer watching the action and from time to time indulge yourself in none conclusive "bestarity" with humans.
well hopefully the MC would be the farmer AND the breeder of the human "cattle"

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
Instead of just continuing Space Journey, how about a new game in the same style and universe, that is more open ended and doesn't necessarily have a overarching goal. Instead it could have multiple smaller goals to work towards, like becoming a rich merchant, bounty hunter, pirate, slaver, etc. Maybe with an optional female MC.
It could have more smaller game loops that you can explore or have to work your way out of, e.g. you could be stuck on a space station and have to work to buy a ship, you could explore derelicts for treasure, you could become enslaved and have to work to earn your freedom etc.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i think most voters choose the "save vote" his supporters and even lurkers here are here/support him cause they like his game and style. but when a new projekt starts even when it sound really great there is still a chance that it is just not as good as people are hoping. (as excample i really liked the game The Mist but the devs new game Covenant of Morn.... hell hated it from the first episode same as Now & Then this dev´s new game sounds really interesting and i found the first episode not bad but havent touched it since several updates ago cause it started to bore me to death)

and when the dev makes a poll to continue the game i like or start another one i might like it is not too hard to predict the outcome ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: yv0751

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
i think most voters choose the "save vote" his supporters and even lurkers here are here/support him cause they like his game and style. but when a new projekt starts even when it sound really great there is still a chance that it is just not as good as people are hoping. (as excample i really liked the game The Mist but the devs new game Covenant of Morn.... hell hated it from the first episode same as Now & Then this dev´s new game sounds really interesting and i found the first episode not bad but havent touched it since several updates ago cause it started to bore me to death)

and when the dev makes a poll to continue the game i like or start another one i might like it is not too hard to predict the outcome ;)
this argument makes a lot of sense, i also love the mist but the new game isnt great i agree. but this dev has a pretty established gameplay loop that they like to implement in their games, princess tower and this game have fairly similar systems, so just porting those systems (maybe with some minor changes like the differences between princess and space journey) over to a set of new characters would be a pretty nice change of scenery whilst keeping it "safe" in terms of gameplay and/or story. but there is still uncertainty with my argument as well so, again, your argument makes perfect sense. its just that this game has been in development for a while now and *personally* id like something new, though a continuation would still be perfectly acceptable as the current game's quality is very high and it is indeed a safe bet to just continue it rather than taking the risk of creating a new IP. either way im excited to see what the dev puts out next :^)

Doormanfoc

Aug 31, 2020
yv0751 in the end all the ideas you have listed sound good and unlike other developers so far you have not given your audience any reason to doubt you. Just focus on making a good game and in the end do what you want, if the content is good we continue to have your back. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps look into some of the forgotten plot points in your two mostly finished works and consider looking at things you perhaps overlooked. But overall, you have to work on something you have active passion for working on.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yay!
cant wait for the public release.
Also any chance you could add more Galaxina related stuff in V1.50?
Starting with V1.40 I introduce new Galaxina episodes in some kind of side quest with a bonus. In that release it was one bonus episode and a special shell.
In v1.50 there will again be some small galaxina related optional quest.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
While (5) or (3) are my choices (I love a good dungeon crawler, and that with the sexbot customization you have here + the punishment training expanded on I think would make a great game) I do think (1) or (2) probably have the larger mass appeal.

The sheer number of witch school video games, haremlit & litrpg novels, and the other Harry Potter games makes it pretty clear that there is an audience there that is deeply in need of a game of the quality that you produce. Personally I prefer (1) over (2) with the idea that you could be a ghost and wander the school unseen an possess or interact with the environment like a pervy poltergeist while you try to get your body back. Plus, it isn't a direct HP parody so you don't have to ever worry about people yelling at your about violating canon while characters are getting violated...

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes