What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 42 7.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 51 9.3%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 49 8.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 49 8.9%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 313 57.1%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 41 7.5%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 0.5%

• Total voters

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
I didn't really know where to go there without entering NTR territory. Thats why I postponed it (maybe some content will come in 1.5 and 1.6 final extensions)
I think a possible solution for the next level of training for Tris, without going into NTR territory, is quite simple: presence of MC is required, narrative trick: pet needs master imprinting and masters need to know how to treat their pets.
So it's no longer just about training Tris, but about training MC and Tris, MC as an owner and Tris as a pet.
Krell trainer would thus adopt hands-off approach towards Tris.
I think it would be fun

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I didn't really know where to go there without entering NTR territory. Thats why I postponed it (maybe some content will come in 1.5 and 1.6 final extensions)
I could suggest more degenerate and naughty stuff. It always sell well ;)
Also more threesome, foursome etc stuff.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I think a possible solution for the next level of training for Tris, without going into NTR territory, is quite simple: presence of MC is required, narrative trick: pet needs master imprinting and masters need to know how to treat their pets.
So it's no longer just about training Tris, but about training MC and Tris, MC as an owner and Tris as a pet.
Krell trainer would thus adopt hands-off approach towards Tris.
I think it would be fun
or the mc could have the idea to train her himself so a new quest could start where the mc can aquire an trainer license
could also include some mini games like quizzes in form of written tests also skill test where you have to prove your competence to a krell instructor by training a new slave from a krell (maybe our favourite weapon smuggler could help out) etc.

thedeadbonesbrook

Apr 23, 2022
The two easiest ways I can think is to either a) have the trainer be an non humanoid robot or b) have the trainer be a hot female character like Vee

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
May I ask if this is really such a big problem? (At least for me, it wouldn't be!)

If the NTR stuff is not a big part of the training, maybe it could be made "optional"? (Of course, I realize how much work goes into any scene...) You could start with pets playing with each other - most players don't have a problem with lesbian content.

I also like Steppenwolf's imprinting idea, and personally, I always thought that the next training step would be that the subject starts thinking of herself more as property and a pet. As a result, there could be small adjustments in how the MC and T'Ris talk with each other.
And let's not forget about her learning her first "tricks"...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustbish

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Well, you can allways go for dominance exhibitionism play and train Tris to play with her on public with progressing lewdness - grope - oral - sex. Some more tricks you like.
Or you can do modlike extension that is optional with NTR content and see how it go. Game protagonist look shifty enaught to let other use Tris if it get him some benefits or money.

Dustbish

Oct 17, 2019
Oh... So for the protocol i'm a total pervert but every time when there are notes of NTR in a well written story - it breaks my heart. I simply too easy connect to the MC and emphathize him.

T'ris is my favourite character in the whole game, probably a waifu)). I love her type so much, a serious and arrogant girl being convinced that all lewd things she is doing for mc are quite normal and it's her current duty. From the first versions of the game i watch how she turning from a proper officer to a pet. And I still waiting her to become a proper pet.

When i saw that lvl2 training ticket i fantasied so much about tricks she can learn. Higher in the commets there is an offer to make this trainings require MC's presence. So it's not even about him being rendered in the scenes but just about being there and control her education so she would be a really personal pet.

I would like to see so much more scenes of her. Crawling on all fours, sitting like a dog in lewd poses (maybe "w" pose if you know what it is), showing her tongue, showing and spreading her holes while uniform inspections. Maybe she could be taught a pose for greeting the captain when mc walks in the room or even it would be her responsibility to greet him every time he returns on board. For one of her training sessions she can ask MC to finish in her mouth without further explanations and when she returns from the session turns out she kept his semen for all time long. As a proper pet her duty can be cleaning MC's torpedo after he had sex with other girls.

I liked how MC awaked the sense of lewd pleasure from having sex in T'ris. Maybe it could be developed into scence of lust so she would be waiting for MC's moves to feel pleasure.

Also It would be great to see more reactions to her training from other crew members. Seems like it's not about T'ris to feel something but she suspiciously avoid being seen by other crew while her interactions with MC, perhaps it's just a facade and she actually has sense of shame. Nimhe and Khelara both are sharp-tongued so it can be some shaming coming from them about T'riss turned from proud navigation officer criticized others for incompetence into a pet proudly wagging her ass infront of MC and being ready to serve. Would be interesting to see her response to them and then her introspection when she stays alone in her cabin.

It's a pity for me that there's not place for other feelings between characters except just being sex partners in your games, y.v. If it would be some NTR or sharing content with T'ris it would definitely hurt my possessively feelings of weak perv's heart.

But i really love your works and will follow your further content. (Sorry for not being a subscriber, I definitely would be one but in my country i just dont have a safe way to pay, also if I pay in unsafe method it turns from 1$ to 6~7$ and thats kills adequacy in my mind).

Of course thats all are just my thoughts.
Love your games, y.v.
Thanks for your work.
P.s. Sorry for my english))

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
OK, that was a somewhat more detailed dive into another persons kink preferences than I was expecting for this thread - but it did prompt some additional possibilities for "Future content" . . .

Nimhe has her Pony Girl / bondage thing going on; and was directly involved with training Tris to "relax" her resistance to physical activities - so they share a level of intimacy that hasn't really been explored; and we have BB-1 and Vee available as "Instigators" to prompt additional activities.

Kehlara and Moira are also worthy of further development - especially if the overall narrative theme is "We're all a bit twisted, but we have a shared loyalty / respect for each other" that allows for the dynamics between the MC and each of the characters.

Note that I have deliberately avoided progressing the game beyond the Krell system, since it has been my intention to either purchase a "completed" version or make an appropriate contribution after v1.40 is finalized. I would hope that additional content afterward can be added as DLC without requiring a restart (or the Voron warp thingy), but would play through yet again if needed.

I also hope that it would be worth the effort to get this on the Steam platform - but I also understand the reasons yv0751 has offered for why they may not do so.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes