4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi,
please find the links for Early Access Phase 2 (V0.7b) below.
  • The version should be fully save game compatible to V0.7a. Use a save from inside the Captains Cabin or Bridge if possible and not from deep inside some mini game
For a detailed list of fixes and the walkthrough see the .
Thanks to all the players in Phase EA1 for feedback and suggestions!
y.v.

6 Likes

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
yv0751 I'm glad you are making more Bot shells; curious if we will ever be able to customize the Bot in our cabin? Would love to try the various shells and personality types. That could probably turn into a game all its own, but if kept manageable it could be a fun side quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yv0751 I'm glad you are making more Bot shells; curious if we will ever be able to customize the Bot in our cabin? Would love to try the various shells and personality types. That could probably turn into a game all its own, but if kept manageable it could be a fun side quest.
Suspecting this Char it's more likely that she'll rediscover her old personality and share some background knowledge about how BB-2 is related to the state of the ship we found it in... maybe become another member of the Harem in the Long run

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Suspecting this Char it's more likely that she'll rediscover her old personality and share some background knowledge about how BB-2 is related to the state of the ship we found it in... maybe become another member of the Harem in the Long run
That would be good also, would enjoy diving deeper into that mystery. Still, having my own interchangeable Bot is hard to resist. Maybe both? :p

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
I noticed sttange behaviour :
if i have many items for Bots in Stock and after a Fight i loot the remains of the enemies,
everything seems to be fine - but if i get Slaves - the Game freezes.
Nothing responds.
I click on the Button to get the Slaves - nothing happens.
After ~ 30 Sec.. i can press again the Button - and everthing is fine.
(I have not checked the time properly... i only guess the 30 sec.)

Another small thing :
If you check your Ship if it has to be repaired in the morning,
and you have 2 Spots in the Engine-Room - and you repair one...
The other one disappears on its own.

Mar 22, 2020
I did the multiverse pod thing and started on day 30 but I don't seem to be able to do anything with bots with IQ over 140 ... I produce them, complete them, train them but cannot sell or send to sex arcade. I just get illegal configuration.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did the multiverse pod thing and started on day 30 but I don't seem to be able to do anything with bots with IQ over 140 ... I produce them, complete them, train them but cannot sell or send to sex arcade. I just get illegal configuration.
You need to be docked at the Pirate base to sell or send them to an Arcade

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Another small thing :
about that i guess it was khelara who use to work there even not assigned to engineer task, maybe can't stand non working equipment around her, check if there is only one spot, go to another place to fix and come back.. or just wait with Q

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
about that i guess it was khelara who use to work there even not assigned to engineer task, maybe can't stand non working equipment around her, check if there is only one spot, go to another place to fix and come back.. or just wait with Q
Correct :)
She'll fix her engine room even when not assigned.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
if i have many items for Bots in Stock and after a Fight i loot the remains of the enemies,
Nothing responds.

Another small thing :
That is odd. Slaves are just like any other loot item.

If you use any mod like URM, joiplay or whatever, don't.

In case you do not use any mod and can reproduce that behaviour, please post a save right before it occurs and Ill have a look.

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
That is odd. Slaves are just like any other loot item.

If you use any mod like URM, joiplay or whatever, don't.

In case you do not use any mod and can reproduce that behaviour, please post a save right before it occurs and Ill have a look.
I don't use any Mods - and i don't use any cheat-codes.

Alright - i save my Game every time now - before i go into combat.

The complete Game-Freeze occours three times now.
I thought first the Game crashed - but my last Save was long ago,
so i decided to wait some time - and after that the game responds normal.
(Hint - i play under Linux using the SpaceJourney.sh)

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the scene in the bottom left of the second page? It says "Hint: Check the shower camera in Khelara's room". I have tried placing a camera in every inch of her room and checked the camera every hour for a full 3 days without any luck. Can't find her anywhere on the ship at 13:00-15:00 so maybe that's when she is suppose to shower? Checking the camera when her door is locked just gives me Nimhe and T'ris scenes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the scene in the bottom left of the second page? It says "Hint: Check the shower camera in Khelara's room". I have tried placing a camera in every inch of her room and checked the camera every hour for a full 3 days without any luck. Can't find her anywhere on the ship at 13:00-15:00 so maybe that's when she is suppose to shower? Checking the camera when her door is locked just gives me Nimhe and T'ris scenes.
She showers at 20:00 first you need to spy on her by visiting her room at that time I think

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
She showers at 20:00 first you need to spy on her by visiting her room at that time I think
I just get a message saying the door is locked and the MC makes no comment. Checking the camera at 20:00 just gives me the T'Ris autotrainer scene. Maybe I broke something by unlocking that scene first.

Edit. Went to an older save and I was able to get the shower scene. It seems like once you start the T'Ris autotrainer stuff you can't see the Khelara shower scene anymore.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just get a message saying the door is locked and the MC makes no comment. Checking the camera at 20:00 just gives me the T'Ris autotrainer scene. Maybe I broke something by unlocking that scene first.

Edit. Went to an older save and I was able to get the shower scene. It seems like once you start the T'Ris autotrainer stuff you can't see the Khelara shower scene anymore.
Yes, I overlooked that in V0.6.
In V0.7 T'Ris scene happens only once and then other activities are accessible again.
In V0.6 the "normal" sequence as you reverted abck to is the only way to avoid the scene intercept by T'Ris other cam scene.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

j0hnd0euffe

Apr 6, 2020
J'ai remarqué un comportement étrange :
si j'ai beaucoup d'articles pour les bots en stock et qu'après un combat, je pille les restes des ennemis,
tout semble aller bien - mais si j'obtiens des esclaves - le jeu se fige.
Rien ne répond.
Je clique sur le bouton pour obtenir les esclaves - rien ne se passe.
Après ~ 30 secondes, je peux appuyer à nouveau sur le bouton - et tout va bien.
(Je n'ai pas bien vérifié l'heure... je suppose seulement les 30 secondes.)

Autre petite chose :
Si vous vérifiez votre navire s'il doit être réparé le matin,
et vous avez 2 emplacements dans la salle des machines - et vous en réparez un...
L'autre disparaît tout seul.
[/CITATION]
Nothing responds.

Another small thing :
1) The loot is composed of several slaves, hence the impression of freeze.
use the space tab and up sound ;)

2) This only happens if Khelara repairs the ship

Reactions: yv0751
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes