What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 392 11.0%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 570 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 393 11.0%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 382 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,244 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 540 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 54 1.5%

• Total voters

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's nice to finally see a game finished on here, but it doesn't seem like this game was being developed for very long. At least compared to some other games I've played. One game has been kept getting made for over 5 years now. I could be wrong on that though. I haven't played this for quite awhile and was wondering if the MC was finally able to have full penetration sex with all the women on the ship or not. I really don't remember what the game is all about except for making the different androids and "training them". Except that the MC wasn't able to have any type of sexual experience with them. Hope the dev has success with the next game they make.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
is it really completed or just cut short? Last time I played it like 8 or 9 months ago it didn't really feel like being close to get finished.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Regarding the next game, it'd be helpful if the post containing the description also mentioned the dev's own feelings regarding the choices. I imagine, some of those are more appealing to them. For example, I'd prefer they kept working on the current title, but if the burnout is a real concern then my vote would be different.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
the only thing that missing is the sidequest. one or two of them still not complete yet from what i see.
V1.40 was considered a complete version for release on other platform (maybe steam, but I don't know yet). It ends with the return of MC to the Milky Way. Some training arcs are not fully maxed but thats not a prerequisite to conclude the story. Your max possible progress with some characters is more, with some its less.

There will be one or two more edgy expansions ("Adventures in krell Space") I wouldn't want to go on steam with, thus the wrap up with 1.40 :)

I might also decide to suspend development work for a longer period (1.50 will come anyway for Patrons), so thats another reason to complete SJX in a reasonable 1.40 package.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Space Journey X [v1.40.18] [y.v.] - Compressed

Win/Linux [173 MB]
- - - -

Mac [139 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I think picking up my Thermal Detonator Thingy bugged my game.
I started from the beginning with this version (1.40.18) and now I'm stuck with "The Blocked Maintenance Door".
It says to upgrad my Argus but I don't have one and I can't buy one.
Also I'm supposed to pick up an engineer at the Pirate Station but the Station isn't on the map.

Or I'm missing something obvious...
Save: View attachment 1-6-LT1.save

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think picking up my Thermal Detonator Thingy bugged my game.
I started from the beginning with this version (1.40.18) and now I'm stuck with "The Blocked Maintenance Door".
It says to upgrad my Argus but I don't have one and I can't buy one.
Also I'm supposed to pick up an engineer at the Pirate Station but the Station isn't on the map.

Or I'm missing something obvious...
Save: View attachment 3930828
You need to pick up Nimhe at Iltari to proceed further. I recommend to have a look into the walkthrough (look for Nimhe's section)

Reactions: cubba

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
BTW, regarding the poll: I'd rather see a game, that thb is pretty good, completed properly without just rushing the end of it , then see a new project that may or may not be more to my tastes.
Hope i'm not alone in this thought

Reactions: Majindevil

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Priorities of I'd like to see, just going by personal tastes and kinks:
Sexbot Rebellion > Space Journey X Cont > Dairy Dynasty > Hex Academy > Arcane Academy: Goblin

The only "totally-not-Hogwarts" setting I'd care for would be the MC doing a whole school career from start to finish with RPG elements, and that seems a bit out of viable scope for most ero-game devs and definitely out of scope for having it on patreon:ROFLMAO:

Leadpipe

May 30, 2018
BTW, regarding the poll: I'd rather see a game, that thb is pretty good, completed properly without just rushing the end of it , then see a new project that may or may not be more to my tastes.
Hope i'm not alone in this thought
Agreed. This game might have an "end", but it feels like it reached that end by cutting short plotlines instead of continuing them to their conclusions. It would be nice if the dev would continue the training plotlines that the game seemed to be promising from the beginning.

Reactions: Majindevil

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Congrats yv for the completion of the main story, you are really a gamers' kind of dev (y)
I do prefer to support through steam rather than patreon, so I'll wait for now and see if you realease it there. It's better than most of the "adult" titles there IMO, and could be popular, but I'm no market expert. :alien:

Regarding the poll, that song "do what you wanna do be what you wanna be yeahhhh" comes to mind. Best of luck for the future. :coffee:

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Agreed. This game might have an "end", but it feels like it reached that end by cutting short plotlines instead of continuing them to their conclusions. It would be nice if the dev would continue the training plotlines that the game seemed to be promising from the beginning.
Well, I did not want it to overstay its welcome.
If you end a game and wished you'd hade more of it it is imho better than dragging it out.

That being said there will be one or two themed extensions that hook into the story earlier, but that end remains the only one.

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes