What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 392 11.0%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 568 16.0%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 390 11.0%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 381 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,237 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 536 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 54 1.5%

• Total voters

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
were items removed from the random space events, specifically the one where you help out the random stranded craft? underverse plating used to be in there. However, no matter how many times I've tried the enounter, it never seems to be part of the cargo anymore. Is the enounter varied now in the different sectors and maybe I'm not in the right one, or is it just outright no longer in the pool of items that might show up?

It's fine if it was, I just don't want to keep trying for something that's no longer there.
I haven't seen it this update, but then I only saw it once in the last update so even if it is still there, the drop chance seems to be very low. I've only gotten one plate so far this update and that was the Xeno-Ceram Plating.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know if there is a point to the type-J's memory restoration with the momory cubes? I've handed them to her till she said she can't take anymore. Is there a trigger after that or some way to view the memories. Seems like a strange non-quest that I've never seen go anywhere for several updates.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I got stuck in the Sabotaging a biolab quest. I accidentally sold that Infiltrator bot and now I don't understand what to do(
not seeing an alternative option in the walkthrough. Hopefully you have a save file pre-sale of that shell. That's why I uninstall the shell whenever I'm not using her. Less risk.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got stuck in the Sabotaging a biolab quest. I accidentally sold that Infiltrator bot and now I don't understand what to do(
not seeing an alternative option in the walkthrough. Hopefully you have a save file pre-sale of that shell. That's why I uninstall the shell whenever I'm not using her. Less risk.
https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v1-40-18-y-v.146723/post-14561457
Anyone know if there is a point to the type-J's memory restoration with the momory cubes? I've handed them to her till she said she can't take anymore. Is there a trigger after that or some way to view the memories. Seems like a strange non-quest that I've never seen go anywhere for several updates.
IT's lore flavor text only... you learn what happened to the last crew and find some worrying similarities with the current crew

Hi y.v.
Hi everybody,

As I said a long time ago,
I always start from day 1 to be sure not to miss a new screen (like T'Ris with the dildo)
It's why I'm not as far as many players yet.

I have a "big" bug with the multiverse_warehouse file.
When I enter the warehouse, the screens blinks, the textbox "From the Multiverse a number of items appears on the Warehouse shelves ..."
BUT I have nothing in my stock ... the 898 items stored in the 1.30 just vanished !!!

I tried to make it again (I didn't erase the 1.30 folder yet) ... same :eek::eek::eek:

An idea ???
Best regards,
Have you used the mod before?

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
so I feel like I'm going insane and this walkthrough doesn't help at all

i need AI cores in order to get to 75% in order to unlock the pirate base in order to recruit nimhe in order to unlock bounties in order to get AI cores??? what am I missing, I can't get to 75 or 100 cuz I don't have the ai cores and I can't unlock the bounties until I get there

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so I feel like I'm going insane and this walkthrough doesn't help at all

i need AI cores in order to get to 75% in order to unlock the pirate base in order to recruit nimhe in order to unlock bounties in order to get AI cores??? what am I missing, I can't get to 75 or 100 cuz I don't have the ai cores and I can't unlock the bounties until I get there
75% can be achieved with 1 AI core 2 tunnel modules (on AI Slot) and all other modules on the engine

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
75% can be achieved with 1 AI core 2 tunnel modules (on AI Slot) and all other modules on the engine
not sure what that means but I figured out what I was doing wrong, you can use positron stabilizers in the middle slot which give more than tunnelers, that's how I got it up past 75

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes