What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 383 10.9%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 562 16.0%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 383 10.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 377 10.7%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,220 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 529 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 53 1.5%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is there a bug with Nimhe shells making.? I set her daily task correctly and rare bot crates just pile up in my inventory.. or maybe it takes a few days..?
Once she can craft shells of a certain tier she needs one to study it. Give it to her with ghe bot lab voucher dialogue option and from then she can craft that specific type.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can someone provide a full achievement list and if possible how to obtain them, please.
The achievements unfortunately were added as a kind of afterthought and are not managed in the central database.
Wherever achievements are necessary to unlock an image in the gallery there is a hint in the image if you mouse over it.
And then there is the six achievements in the player base, out of those five I implemented (except trainer)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

The mod that I did for SXj a couple of versions ago is NOT compatible with the latest version of SJx. A couple of people have found the mod and have attempted to install it, which breaks their game. This is noted in the OP for my mod, along with the 'onhold' tag, but yeah people miss text sometimes...

I am working on other things atm, and won't be coming back to SJx for a bit. As yv0751 has already noted that we will probably see another update soon (post-completed tag), I'll probably wait until then before looking at things again.

If there's stuff from my now older mod that you'd like to see in vanilla SJx, DO let yv0751 know what you'd like to see. Also, if someone else wants to take a stab at updating my mod to the latest version of SJx, have at it!

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
For Exotic shells, it says Nimhe uses Rare crates.. does she use regular+rare (3 each) for theses shells.?
She only uses 3 crates for a shell.
crate type depends on tier (Simple = Bot Crate, etc ...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For Exotic shells, it says Nimhe uses Rare crates.. does she use regular+rare (3 each) for theses shells.?
You are referring to stuff from 1.40 so you might get answers for the previous Versions right now... you are correct in assumeing that Nhime is supposed to make exotic shells from rare bot crates BUT you first need to tach her what shells she can make... use the Lab voucher to give her shells you collected and she can remake them

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't know what to do with the Galaxina bot Shell Prototype: give it to Nimhe for the lab? hand it to the Iltari station and cash in the reward?

which is best in your opinion?

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
I gave it to nimhe hoping for some special activity scene with the bot, only to not find any. and learning that you do get a gallery picture if you give it to ltari station.

So i think its better to give it to iltari.

Reactions: Ottoeight

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
Hi y.v.
Hi everybody,

As I said a long time ago,
I always start from day 1 to be sure not to miss a new screen (like T'Ris with the dildo)
It's why I'm not as far as many players yet.

I have a "big" bug with the multiverse_warehouse file.
When I enter the warehouse, the screens blinks, the textbox "From the Multiverse a number of items appears on the Warehouse shelves ..."
BUT I have nothing in my stock ... the 898 items stored in the 1.30 just vanished !!!

I tried to make it again (I didn't erase the 1.30 folder yet) ... same :eek::eek::eek:

An idea ???
Best regards,

lanfearxx

Feb 29, 2020
question about the pet training advanced is there a way to make T`Ris take it and is there a way to start the others on pet training?

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Absolutely loving the game but after having read almost this entire thread, I'm sad to see this being referred to as the "final". I understand there will at least be one more update but I don't think that's giving it the justice this game deserves.

1. Been waiting on the bot arcade to open up since forever. Was thinking you could interact with the bots you send there, maybe a mission or two. Would like to see more interaction with the bots in general, some nice character models there that and a lot of the game revolves around the sex bots, crating them, managing them etc.

2. Still very little content involving Khelara, seems like her branch is just barely getting started.

3. Would like to see the outfit changes that T'ris has for every character, especially Vee. I think putting her in that wetsuit was a bad move. When you try to give her the Krell outfit, she says it's "demeaning" but during the rest of the game she says she doesn't care for clothing at all and it is suggested that she will wear anything or nothing. Her exhibitionism is at 20 by default after all.

4. MC mentions making toys for Nimhe when he gets a replicator. Haven't finished this update just yet as I'm taking my time but I get the feeling that's been forgotten?

5. More angles and interactions during sex scenes would be nice, love the added slap option but was disappointed during the facial with Vee, I saved up for 3 days like with T'ris hoping to cover her tits as well lol.

I know this sounds like a lot of complaining but it's not, this is actually one of my favorite adult games, top 5 at least if not top 3 due to the amount of hours you can sink into this. I probably have well over 100 hours. I saw the developer say he didn't want it to overstay its welcome and I think that's a bad idea, I think you should keep pushing, flesh it out. You have something really special on your hands here, just look at the poll. I'd strongly suggest fleshing this game out and then putting it on Steam. I believe you could earn some serious money with this concept but it needs a lot of work still. Anyways, I absolutely adore it, well done. Looking forward to future content.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes