What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 398 10.8%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 592 16.1%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 401 10.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 391 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,284 34.9%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 558 15.2%
  • Something else

Votes: 57 1.5%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

perilomo

May 12, 2020
Why am I getting only Transport missions? =/
No Smuggling nor bounty...
I'm at a freaking million credits already from mining due to having nothing I can do

P.S.

Nimhe for some reason keeps telling me to get lost =/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Why am I getting only Transport missions? =/
No Smuggling nor bounty...
I'm at a freaking million credits already from mining due to having nothing I can do

P.S.

Nimhe for some reason keeps telling me to get lost =/
You aren't getting bounty or smuggling missions because you don't have weapons and haven't been accepted by the pirates yet, which Nimhe introduces you to. Nimehe tells you to "get lost" where? Where does that conversation take place? Is she already on your crew? Need more info.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
You aren't getting bounty or smuggling missions because you don't have weapons and haven't been accepted by the pirates yet, which Nimhe introduces you to. Nimehe tells you to "get lost" where? Where does that conversation take place? Is she already on your crew? Need more info.

No, she's outside the bar. And refuses to talk to me. Just tells me to get lost. Guide says I need AI cores for her to talk to me... But I can't get AI cores...
I've found like 3 at random from salvage which I put on my engines, but I took it of of engines and she still tells me to get lost...

1723913517605.png

That's the only dialogue I am getting from her....

I kind of skipped what she were saying at the beginning and given she's stuck on "Get lost" I thought she's not important... Apparently that is not so, but I am not sure what the F does she want....

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
TLDR: All of your questions are answered if you follow the hints in the quest log, or progress other quests...or if your really stuck, check the walkthrough in the OP.

Do people look at the OP anymore? Most of the questions asked in the recent pages are in the walkthrough in the OP, a fair amount of them are early game too. yv0751 Sorry your getting bogged down by this, guess alot of new players are coming in due to the new "completed" tag. Personally not a fan of it being labeled that when it's still being worked on, but I understand the websites policy that if it has even one ending it needs the tag as a technicallity.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
As to steam I thought about releasing this completed version on steam to see how it does but it is not decided yet. That was one reason for cutting some story items a bit shorter.
I'm not going to tell you how to run your business but I'd wait until you finish the updates you have planned. After you finish the main game, I'd work on DLC and sell those separately but the main game has to gather a crowd for that to work.

The beginning of the game starts out really good. You work to progress and fit your ship, gather your crew, corrupt the girls etc. The moment you jump through the jump gate, things slow down. In Arellarti, there are things to do but the Dome is not open for example, which will probably be in the next update from what I read. This is good because it brings content to that next system, bringing it in line with the first in terms of content.

Then we move on to Xenos and things slow down even further. There is only a station, an asteroid field the library from which you get your one and only mission if I remember correctly. There's no bar, nowhere to go on the station, no people to meet etc. The system is pretty barren. After you do the Krell update, I'd focus on Xenos a bit and go on to all the other systems after that and fill them with a bit of content, bringing them in line with the first. Speaking of Xenos though, I love the music in that system, especially when going from flying around to engaging in combat, awesome!

I haven't made it past Xenos yet so I can't comment on the other systems, but that is my observation so far from what I've played. So in short, I'd work on it another year or so and fill the game with content, but leaving the end as is. After that, I'd do expansions that expand beyond that ending.

If you manage to hook people on Steam, they will be hungry for the expansions. I wouldn't put the game out in this state though on Steam. Once you know the ending, it's hard to go back with the same suspense and play the content you added in between. I'm actually considering not going further than Xenos because I don't want to know the end before I experience the rest.

All this is just some food for thought of course, some feedback. I've played hundreds of these AVN games and there is only one that offered me as much content and playtime as this and that is Being a DIK. As I said in m last post, you got a good game going here, I wouldn't cut it short because it has great potential. I'd personally work on it another year or even two before going big on Steam. I have no doubt that if you went down that route, this game could easily compare to the best of them.

adyk29

Aug 28, 2019
I think my game is bugged, I've been waiting for some time to get confirmation that the crew is ready, but I don't get that confirmation, and they all wear krell uniforms

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yv0751 I hate to nerf myself, but it feels like it's wrong the way it's currently written.

At certain tech skills I get additional options to have Nimhe craft shells of increasingly lucrative types. Assigning this task increases her tech skills further.

But!

She cannot craft a shell type she has not examined, so she can't gain that crafting experience making them, so her tech skill should not increase.

There should either be an error message in the crafting process that bounces out with the error message that she cannot craft a shell she's never seen/examined, or it should give that error message when you try to select it as a morning activity choice.

Otherwise her tech skill gets maxed without her actually doing anything.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes