What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 402 10.8%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 601 16.1%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 408 10.9%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 396 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,298 34.8%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 564 15.1%
  • Something else

Votes: 58 1.6%

• Total voters

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I am not sure what you mean by that... All she sells is useless crap at too high price
Weird. You did try to go to the precursor site first right? That's what prompts the MC to go look for a hacker. Then you go to Shady and she will tell you about Nimhe. Then you go find her there at night and she tells you about the Argus, which Shady then sells you. I believe you have to wait a day.

If you did all that and it still doesn't show up, it might be a bug. And yes her prices are high but you'll be going to her a lot, for everything. You should also grab those candles for T'ris and start stocking up, that's the only place you can get them.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
Weird. You did try to go to the precursor site first right? That's what prompts the MC to go look for a hacker. Then you go to Shady and she will tell you about Nimhe. Then you go find her there at night and she tells you about the Argus, which Shady then sells you. I believe you have to wait a day.

If you did all that and it still doesn't show up, it might be a bug. And yes her prices are high but you'll be going to her a lot, for everything. You should also grab those candles for T'ris and start stocking up, that's the only place you can get them.

What is the precursor? If you mean the junkyard at 50% engines then this is what I get when I go there:

1723933619278.png

Then the MC says that he had an error in navigation and F's off.... And nothing else happens. I've done this dialogue like 70 times now trying to figure out if I've done something wrong...

Anything I can do to unbug it? A console command or something to make the quest progress? Like get something flagged?

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
What is the precursor? If you mean the junkyard at 50% engines then this is what I get when I go there:

Then the MC says that he had an error in navigation and F's off.... And nothing else happens. I've done this dialogue like 70 times now trying to figure out if I've done something wrong...

Anything I can do to unbug it? A console command or something to make the quest progress? Like get something flagged?
I wouldn't know how to do it if there was a way, someone else is going to have to step in for you there. That is the place I mentioned that triggers Nimhe though. Shady is supposed to have that Argus, she has one every day even after you buy it from that point going forward even though you only need one. So it looks to me like it's bugged.

I've had it happen that things that were supposed to trigger took a few days but I'm guessing it's been a while already for you. Try buying something, anything. See if the inventory updates, just a wild shot.

Edit: Also, the comment below is correct. You need to talk to the barkeeper but I'm thinking you already did that as well. Worth a try though.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017

View attachment 3942309

Did you try to go to Nimhe after visiting the junkyard and seeing the above screen? Try talking to the barkeeper and Shady as well, one of them was talking about Nimhe being fit for that job. Nimhe should agree to work for you if you get the Argus and pay her some hefty sum (50k?).

perilomo

May 12, 2020
Did you try to go to Nimhe after visiting the junkyard and seeing the above screen? Try talking to the barkeeper and Shady as well, one of them was talking about Nimhe being fit for that job. Nimhe should agree to work for you if you get the Argus and pay her some hefty sum (50k?).

Shady does not talk at all. I've already spoken to the shopkeeper like a dozen times alternating with the junkyard... I will try again, but I do not hold my breath here =/

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I wouldn't know how to do it if there was a way, someone else is going to have to step in for you there. That is the place I mentioned that triggers Nimhe though. Shady is supposed to have that Argus, she has one every day even after you buy it from that point going forward even though you only need one. So it looks to me like it's bugged.

I've had it happen that things that were supposed to trigger took a few days but I'm guessing it's been a while already for you. Try buying something, anything. See if the inventory updates, just a wild shot.

Edit: Also, the comment below is correct. You need to talk to the barkeeper but I'm thinking you already did that as well. Worth a try though.
After going to that junkyard, talk to the barkeep, they point you to Nimhe, she has some demands to get on board, talk to shady, after getting the thing from Shady, talk to Nimhe. All of these hints should be in the quest log.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes