What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 545 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 783 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,856 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This one breaks a few things, and it messes with the pages, i think it might be a few versions behind
Most compatible way is to use
GAME. galleryAdd(somenumber) to unlock a specifi
I mean it wouldn't make sense to start Nhimes training without atleast unlocking her ponygirl training... which also requires the infiltrator shell
Yes, I'll probably divert MC from the Ylyee dialogue towards Nimhe to start the normal Infiltrator quest.
Ylyee could for example say: "We have come to know, that one person aboard you ship knows the location of a powerful military infiltartion unit" and that would entice MC to seek out the infiltrator mission actively via Nimhe

Reactions: initiated

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Most compatible way is to use
GAME. galleryAdd(somenumber) to unlock a specifi

Yes, I'll probably divert MC from the Ylyee dialogue towards Nimhe to start the normal Infiltrator quest.
Ylyee could for example say: "We have come to know, that one person aboard you ship knows the location of a powerful military infiltartion unit" and that would entice MC to seek out the infiltrator mission actively via Nimhe
This was more to reply and make sure people know it breaks the game instead of playing it the normal way.
Although a global gallery unlock would be a good thing, just saying

Reactions: blarg0192

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I encountered a problem (two, in reality) when trying to use my MV pod created with 1.30 to 1.40 (version used is latest with bugfixes so 1.40.18b iirc) :
That's what goes into my pod :
screenshot01.jpg

And here's what it let me retrieve :
screenshot02.jpg

I tried multiple times, I deleted old json from appdata folder as well as persistent save but still the same issue.
The Pod also gives me an error when I try to put a bot pod in it, so I decided not to (something weird is the transfer screen always says I have 5 Bot pods, even when I have none, I suppose it's because of the max number of Bots you can transfer). And for reference, even if I cleaned the appdata/roaming/renpy/spac... folder of all saves but 1-1 and quicksave 1-1, I still have all the 6 pages of pages I had around before deleting them and the persistent. I don't know if it's linked but too much info is better than not enough.

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
I encountered a problem (two, in reality) when trying to use my MV pod created with 1.30 to 1.40 (version used is latest with bugfixes so 1.40.18b iirc) :
That's what goes into my pod :
View attachment 4066838

And here's what it let me retrieve :
View attachment 4066842

I tried multiple times, I deleted old json from appdata folder as well as persistent save but still the same issue.
The Pod also gives me an error when I try to put a bot pod in it, so I decided not to (something weird is the transfer screen always says I have 5 Bot pods, even when I have none, I suppose it's because of the max number of Bots you can transfer). And for reference, even if I cleaned the appdata/roaming/renpy/spac... folder of all saves but 1-1 and quicksave 1-1, I still have all the 6 pages of pages I had around before deleting them and the persistent. I don't know if it's linked but too much info is better than not enough.
Do you have enough cargo space?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Do you have enough cargo space?
Yes, I have 186t of free cargo space, so that's not the issue. The issue is that the cargo I sent and the cargo I can retrieve don't contain the same items (I never sent a MkII cargo, for example, and I miss the Voron Hyperdrive I sent along 2 AoE modules, 3 AI cores and some other items)

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Yes, I have 186t of free cargo space, so that's not the issue. The issue is that the cargo I sent and the cargo I can retrieve don't contain the same items (I never sent a MkII cargo, for example, and I miss the Voron Hyperdrive I sent along 2 AoE modules, 3 AI cores and some other items)
You also cleaned the saves in the game folder?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
You also cleaned the saves in the game folder?
As I said, yes, except for my save created in 1.40.18b just before going to retrieve the pod and a quicksave slot in 1.30.15 just before sending the pod. I also cleared the persistent file and previous pod json.

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
As I said, yes, except for my save created in 1.40.18b just before going to retrieve the pod and a quicksave slot in 1.30.15 just before sending the pod. I also cleared the persistent file and previous pod json.
Than I don't know what happened, sorry.
Maybe in the future you can make two pods, one from the ship cargo and one from the warehouse.
just save send a pod reload and send the other pod succes.

Reactions: Maglassan

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
I had a similar problem with my warehouse.
Did you run the 1.40 before making the pod in the 1.30 ?
If so, that's the reason : SJX "looks" as soon as started if the json file is present and "load" that one.
If you made it later, it will not be used.

I erased all and started for scratch : new install, new folder, ...
And it worked, I found my warehouse as I saved it.

Good luck

Reactions: Avada95 and yv0751

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I had a similar problem with my warehouse.
Did you run the 1.40 before making the pod in the 1.30 ?
If so, that's the reason : SJX "looks" as soon as started if the json file is present and "load" that one.
If you made it later, it will not be used.

I erased all and started for scratch : new install, new folder, ...
And it worked, I found my warehouse as I saved it.

Good luck
I indeed launched 1.40 before going back to 1.30 where I forgot to create my pod. Thanks for the solution, I'll try that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I indeed launched 1.40 before going back to 1.30 where I forgot to create my pod. Thanks for the solution, I'll try that.
it is not even necessary to reinstall the new version. The only thing you need to do is start a new game in your current installation of 1.4.
At this point the latest file version of the pod file is read in again.

Reactions: Maglassan

Filth3

Oct 10, 2020
Hi All,

When trying to give Nimhe a Cargo Voucher I keep getting the following errors
I am running 1.40.18B & I started a new game with 1.40.18

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any Feedback would be helpful, Thankyou

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
it is not even necessary to reinstall the new version. The only thing you need to do is start a new game in your current installation of 1.4.
At this point the latest file version of the pod file is read in again.
That's what I realised trying to launch through a previously saved game on a new install. I had the same issue solved by creating a new game.
BTW, do you need the error log from when I tried to put a bot in the MV pod ?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi All,

When trying to give Nimhe a Cargo Voucher I keep getting the following errors
I am running 1.40.18B & I started a new game with 1.40.18

Any Feedback would be helpful, Thankyou
this looks like something is seriously wrong with the code base. Please note that there is no mod currently which is compatible with space journey version 1.5
In case you use one, please start a new game without this modification.

in case you use a clean game without any modification and have installed it properly in a fresh folder you can message me a save file and I can have a look into it. Please also include what is your operating system in any other relevant information. are you running the game in some kind of emulation?

However, from the errors being so massive as they are either there are incompatible data elements which have been added by command line or a modification which is not compatible. Nevertheless, if none of this can be the reason I'd be interested to have a look at your save game.

Reactions: sweetit
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes