What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 545 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 784 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,857 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
i think it woul;d be fun to see the race itself when we bet - by having multiple scenes of it. and to also be able to have nimhe participate as a ponygirl and see her racing.

the more krell content we see the better.
and scenes where we see more krell with their pets would also be nice.maybe a pet show, where different owners show off their pets, like dog shows on earth? that oune could have scene as you talk to krell, and a couple of scenes for each of the few pets displayed there.

it could also be a nice place for us to see some new race...

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is forever bad." -Miyamoto

That's not necessarily true anymore with online patching, but the sentiment still stands. Take your time, do it right, and don't burn yourself out! The good parts of the game are already pretty great, so I have faith in you, however long it takes!
I agree, take your time and have fun with it. The fact that people are impatient is nothing but a compliment to your work. We'll survive. ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've noticed the map markers for Moira are a bit unreliable, so the med bay often looks empty on the map even though Moira is in there.
That should only be the case, as long as Moira didn't actually join your crew and is considered a guest.
The markers are for crewmembers only

Reactions: yv0751

Un_rama69

Jan 19, 2023
Hallo, can someone help me about khelara quest, its stuck. On quest about having fun with her in her washroom, in the hint it sait to give her cocktail, ive already give her vortex and denga liquor manytimes at evening 18, but after i skip the time to 20, it just the same washroom scene everytime i m try to finish the quest, and get no progress, is it a bug ? missing something in the storykine or conflixt with another quest ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hallo, can someone help me about khelara quest, its stuck. On quest about having fun with her in her washroom, in the hint it sait to give her cocktail, ive already give her vortex and denga liquor manytimes at evening 18, but after i skip the time to 20, it just the same washroom scene everytime i m try to finish the quest, and get no progress, is it a bug ? missing something in the storykine or conflixt with another quest ?
You need to watch her take a shower twice before she offers to entertain you abit more.
After giving you a show yu need to get on her better side by helping her people (mine + plate deliverie)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i think it woul;d be fun to see the race itself when we bet - by having multiple scenes of it. and to also be able to have nimhe participate as a ponygirl and see her racing.

the more krell content we see the better.
and scenes where we see more krell with their pets would also be nice.maybe a pet show, where different owners show off their pets, like dog shows on earth? that oune could have scene as you talk to krell, and a couple of scenes for each of the few pets displayed there.

it could also be a nice place for us to see some new race...
Small heads up on that.
That also was the request from some patrons.

I managed to do the math code for lap position simulation on the bezier curve oval track segments and am fiddling around with some kind of race "live" watching.
You essentially see
  • contestant markers going around the circuit,
  • updated ranking list on the right
  • and some event & graphics being played in ( x takes the lead, y has stumbled at the obstacle, ...)

There is some mockup / proof of concept posted on the SJX discord (all tiers)

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Still stuck in the "beacon of elements".

The wakltrhough says "solve the challenge with the ores". But how?
The only interactable thing is a button. I dragged all kins of things to it and it still doesn't do anything.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Still stuck in the "beacon of elements".

The wakltrhough says "solve the challenge with the ores". But how?
The only interactable thing is a button. I dragged all kins of things to it and it still doesn't do anything.
The symbols on screen correspond to star systems. which are which can be derived from the map on the right wall.

Then just put into each slot the ore, that is special to that slots star system (look at mouseover info in that screen for confirmation)

If for some reason you still have troubles, just take the ores as they are listed in order in the walkthrough solution on page 12 :)

EDIT: Flashback to game start: Repair the console terminal with your Hyperwrench...

Last edited:
Reactions: Test279

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
The symbols on screen correspond to star systems. which are which can be derived from the map on the right wall.

Then just put into each slot the ore, that is special to that slots star system (look at mouseover info in that screen for confirmation)

If for some reason you still have troubles, just take the ores as they are listed in order in the walkthrough solution :)
But that's where i'm stuck! There is only one interactable thing, the button. Pressing it does nothing. There is nothing on the screen.

LordVader13

Apr 21, 2021
I'm currently stuck at the waystation. I tried following the walkthrough, but it doesn't make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But HOW? and Where? There is only one clickable item, it's the button.
I tried dragging the maps annd archive on it, nothing worked

second question:I handed the prototype Galaxina in, because I could NOT find a way to add for myself. there was no bot container in storage, I couldn't give anything to Nihme, so I gave up and handed it to the authoroties.

I just found out you can add it via console. Tried it again and... Nothing. Nowhere to be found. Help?
Just drag the wrench...

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have a question about a quest. "Trading Favours" Which says I need to trade 100T of special weapons with Krogneath. I go to the Allarettie Station and talk to the shop guy but he says he won't sell to me since I am not Qwell. I am suppose to show him a item but nothing in my inventory is working.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have a question about a quest. "Trading Favours" Which says I need to trade 100T of special weapons with Krogneath. I go to the Allarettie Station and talk to the shop guy but he says he won't sell to me since I am not Qwell. I am suppose to show him a item but nothing in my inventory is working.
You can buy commodities in the normal cargo menu when you're docked.
Refreshes every morning.
Stay for a day or two and load up.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is this game complete? I talk to Nimbe on modifying her regular outfit and it just says I can't do it since it looks like to be a Future version? Do I need the Patreon version to unlock that?

Marski

Jan 20, 2018
Is this game complete? I talk to Nimbe on modifying her regular outfit and it just says I can't do it since it looks like to be a Future version? Do I need the Patreon version to unlock that?
It's complete according to F95 rules meaning you can reach an ending but there is more content coming.
Nimhes outfit will be modifiable in a future version.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
It's complete according to F95 rules meaning you can reach an ending but there is more content coming.
Nimhes outfit will be modifiable in a future version.
Okay how about pet walks? At the moment she keeps telling me another time, her Exhibition is at 6 and I haven't found any other way to raise it. I feel I done everything for her. I got her Pony Outfit, and she doesn't want to do the walks?

Marski

Jan 20, 2018
Okay how about pet walks? At the moment she keeps telling me another time, her Exhibition is at 6 and I haven't found any other way to raise it. I feel I done everything for her. I got her Pony Outfit, and she doesn't want to do the walks?
You need 9 Exhibitionism and 4 Submission.
EXH you'll get by walking her in her normal outfit in Iltari Station (the first station in the game).
SUB you'll get by spanking her in the discipline minigame.

Currently no pet walks but you can walk her around the ship in the pony costume.

hope this helped

Reactions: FreshRevenge

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You need 9 Exhibitionism and 4 Submission.
EXH you'll get by walking her in her normal outfit in Iltari Station (the first station in the game).
SUB you'll get by spanking her in the discipline minigame.

Currently no pet walks but you can walk her around the ship in the pony costume.

hope this helped
Okay I didn't realize I had to walk with in her normal outfit on Iltari Station but thank you, I was wondering why it wasn't progressing?

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes