What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 784 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,857 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
It's a pity, but I'm used to it.
And I don't complain.

It's just a fact that can/could irritate some people.

Actually, I'm at day 174.
I could reach my beloved milky way, but I'm missing 1 thing.
I haven't reached the Trophy pillar : 100 kills, included 20 Obliterators and 100 Seekers.
And I want it before returning home.

Las, I only killed 15 Obliterators and 1.010 Seekers (yes, over one thousand Seekers).
Where do you hide the f.... Obliterators ???
Vee is plugged with the "Amplifier" but the NX010 is quiet as hell !
And in the other "worlds", just Seekers (or less), no Obliterators (or 1 in 20 fights).

Just 5 more, please ... :cry:

I'm really stubborn, I won't run the 1.50 or later before reaching that trophy in 1.40 ;)

Long live SJX
Can't wait the next upgrade (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And I don't complain.

I haven't reached the Trophy pillar : 100 kills, included 20 Obliterators and 100 Seekers.

Las, I only killed 15 Obliterators and 1.010 Seekers (yes, over one thousand Seekers).
And in the other "worlds", just Seekers (or less), no Obliterators (or 1 in 20 fights).

I'm really stubborn, I won't run the 1.50 or later before reaching that trophy in 1.40 ;)

Long live SJX
Try the Anomalies in Iltary maybe... though random encounters in NX-010 is likely your best attempt still
Also you can easily encounter Swarm Battlefleets (4 Oblirators) with the surpressor put on Vee... not sure wether the amplifier works inside NX-010... always thought it only applied to systems outside the Swarm systems

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Do you know what is the type of Galaxina Shell for console command?
I forget the exacts, but it's listed in the file referenced in the walkthrough for console commands not in the walkthrough. Page 53 I think.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Do you know what is the type of Galaxina Shell for console command?
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMShellXInventory")

This Code will get you the item and it will set in your personal inventory. The you give the item to Nimhe to unlock it.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
So 51 doesn't exist? That'll save me from going crazy at least. I was rerolling in the background for hours while watching shows and doing whatever. Please let me know for sure if 49 is the max. Honestly never looked at the star count before putting the galaxia shell on, that might be what I'm missing. Thanks.
The Highest i seen thus far is 50 for the Perversion Chip

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
And I don't complain.

Long live SJX
i usally reroll the Anomally in Illtari to get the encounters i want

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The Highest i seen thus far is 50 for the Perversion Chip
Confirmed 51 exists, I've heard via that string of chatter that 52 exists, but I'm already trying to bang my head against a wall to get a 240+ IQ bot with pink and green traits (since the IQ drops when you apply the shell otherwise). Can't seem to get above 206, might have been coded out since that's a 1.20 bot apparently. Not sure if the fact that I'm using a cortex at 9% is affecting what stats can be generated.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Confirmed 51 exists, I've heard via that string of chatter that 52 exists, but I'm already trying to bang my head against a wall to get a 240+ IQ bot with pink and green traits (since the IQ drops when you apply the shell otherwise). Can't seem to get above 206, might have been coded out since that's a 1.20 bot apparently. Not sure if the fact that I'm using a cortex at 9% is affecting what stats can be generated.
I just assemble the bot body, repair then upgrade the Cortex till i get what im looking for then modify the Attitude, Skill and Personality Traits with their respected Precursor cubes

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just assemble the bot body, repair then upgrade the Cortex till i get what im looking for then modify the Attitude, Skill and Personality Traits with their respected Precursor cubes
I've never upgraded a cortex, I've always backscrolled to reroll it. I'll see if that improves what stats I get. Thanks for the thought on a new approach.

Thunder418

Sep 1, 2021
i don't get how to put the bots in storage, i try to exit and it keeps telling me to put the bot in storage but i cant, anyone can help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i don't get how to put the bots in storage, i try to exit and it keeps telling me to put the bot in storage but i cant, anyone can help?
Click on the blue squares in the bottom left.
highlighted ones are filled while these with a darker hue are empty

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
  • You receive a bunch of rewards and a huge payment
  • Talk to Moira to offer her the reward
  • She refuses and asks to join your Crew instead

Now I don't know where to find her anymore, when going back to Iltari - Outer Belt, i start mining when clicking it... where can I find Moira now??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
  • You receive a bunch of rewards and a huge payment
  • Talk to Moira to offer her the reward
  • She refuses and asks to join your Crew instead

Now I don't know where to find her anymore, when going back to Iltari - Outer Belt, i start mining when clicking it... where can I find Moira now??
Check the Med-bay or her quarters, depending on the time of day.

Reactions: daison78

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small Heads Up on V1.50

- completion status of fixes and new features at 73%
- currently implementing the two major quests (Moira's pet exemption and pony events at the Dome)
- focus characters will be Moira, Nimhe, Seraphine
- screenshot shows the plaza at the Dome (some foreground Krell and their pets not shown)
- BETA best case End of September, definitely before Mid October
- Patreon Release in October
- Public release Nov or Dec

The schedule is not as fixed as previously as I cannot push stuff to future versions to get a cutoff for release.
I want all Krell content to be in 1.50 (pony / pet /milking machine / ...). Also have some technical issues to solve regarding pony racing (betting/bookie already implemented but not sure I'll show more than finish screen for the races)

y.v.

plaza_test.jpeg

trowway

Aug 10, 2020
"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is forever bad." -Miyamoto

That's not necessarily true anymore with online patching, but the sentiment still stands. Take your time, do it right, and don't burn yourself out! The good parts of the game are already pretty great, so I have faith in you, however long it takes!

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes