What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 784 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,857 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You need a bot with very high base skills. And an elite shell with 4 very good bonuses.
All amps here are +51.
View attachment 4017562
All the perversion amps are 49. make sure also on the base bot it was rolled as a 5-star Potential, Compliant Attitude Trait, Nympho/Perverted/Pet or Perverted/Nympho/Pet Traits, and with the Hive Queen Personality Trait
So 51 doesn't exist? That'll save me from going crazy at least. I was rerolling in the background for hours while watching shows and doing whatever. Please let me know for sure if 49 is the max. Honestly never looked at the star count before putting the galaxia shell on, that might be what I'm missing. Thanks.

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
Highest I've ever got from that rando merchant after days of scroll scumming is a few 49's. I didn't even think anything beyond that was even in the RNG pool. All the body pieces I found and I rerolled the cortex till I have a 200 or higher bot with 4 hearts, guess those amps really are the difference. I'll have to go back to the merchant I guess. Just suprised to see that value on a 138 when that's the highest factor when it comes to multipliers. I've had similar stats, one in the 600 range rest in 400 or 500 and still never scratch 80 mill with that IQ...oh well, back to try and get something close so I can send it over on the mutiverse pod.

Whoops, not the same bot as the original post. That's bot is insane! Well done. Am I on the wrong version? (1.40) That one doesn't even have the elite precursor cortex and it's doubled any value I've ever done. Those +51's must really make a huge difference in value. Most times I'm averaging 111 mill if I got a great cortex roll. with elite precortex, all elite bod parts 3 48 amps, 2 49 amps and 213 IQ. Skills usually end low to mid 400's except for bondage which is 600 or just shy of it
...gotta find those higher amps. You find them via the random encounter merchant, right?
That bot was rolled in 1.20 but I don't think anything has changed about rolling the skills. Depending on IQ, every +1 in amps adds up to 1.5M in value. And random encounter would take too much time, I just console the amps in till I get what I need. The max amps I've heard about are +52, never seen them myself though.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That bot was rolled in 1.20 but I don't think anything has changed about rolling the skills. Depending on IQ, every +1 in amps adds up to 1.5M in value. And random encounter would take too much time, I just console the amps in till I get what I need. The max amps I've heard about are +52, never seen them myself though.
I searched the code pretty thuroughly but couldn't find the console command for the bot lab or the amp. What are they? I feel like I've put in enough hours of trying to naturally gather up the items.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I'm currently stuck at the waystation. I tried following the walkthrough, but it doesn't make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But HOW? and Where? There is only one clickable item, it's the button.
I tried dragging the maps annd archive on it, nothing worked

second question:I handed the prototype Galaxina in, because I could NOT find a way to add for myself. there was no bot container in storage, I couldn't give anything to Nihme, so I gave up and handed it to the authoroties.

I just found out you can add it via console. Tried it again and... Nothing. Nowhere to be found. Help?

Last edited:

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Made a lil mod to cheat in money and items and to unlock the entire gallery, check the pc in the mc's bedroom. I'll try to add in cheats to change the girl's stats once I check that it won't break anything in the game.
Update 11/09/2024, this cheat menu it works

LordVader13

Apr 21, 2021
You can buy lvl 3 (quantum) gear in iltari station (cargo menu) and at krogneath. It may take one or two days until some is in stock as its random.
Thx man,
Now I have the Argus at 100%, the Infiltrator is available in the lab but I can't figure out how to "add full cloaking shield capability". I have the Voron shield already installed and at 100% and after spending the night orbiting the Lab, when I try to go there... "I've told you to seek business elsewhere!"

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thx man,
Now I have the Argus at 100%, the Infiltrator is available in the lab but I can't figure out how to "add full cloaking shield capability". I have the Voron shield already installed and at 100% and after spending the night orbiting the Lab, when I try to go there... "I've told you to seek business elsewhere!"
Fill the shield slots with cloak addons (the same as for cargo). Maybe thats whats missing.

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
I've not had the opportunity to play for a few releases. Just to confirm does Nimhe have any pony content at that pony station she was going on about in her arc (can we even go there yet)?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've not had the opportunity to play for a few releases. Just to confirm does Nimhe have any pony content at that pony station she was going on about in her arc (can we even go there yet)?
Not yet, but I think the creator has mentioned they were holding off on diving majorly into kinks until they were done with the Steam-safe version. Good news is 1.40 was the "completed" Steam safe version. 1.50 is coming out soon, so pet training will hopefully see expansion. We'll know soon.
Creator has been bombarded with ideas from new players thinking the game was complete and taking a look. When they saw it wasn't and it was still "Work in Progress" flood gates opened. Hopefully the unfinished aspects of the current game don't get put on hold for new ideas.

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
Thanks for the answer.
Creator has been bombarded with ideas from new players thinking the game was complete and taking a look. When they saw it wasn't and it was still "Work in Progress" flood gates opened. Hopefully the unfinished aspects of the current game don't get put on hold for new ideas.
That's, potentially, a shame given they've already done so well doing their own thing with PatT and SJX. Feedback and critique is fine but forcing opinions onto another person's work rarely works out.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the answer.

That's, potentially, a shame given they've already done so well doing their own thing with PatT and SJX. Feedback and critique is fine but forcing opinions onto another person's work rarely works out.
I know, it's a precursor to burnout. Hopefully yv weathers the storm and makes the game they want and are inspired to make and doesn't chase too many ideas to appease the audience.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
As far as I can tell, this is the list of things as of 1.40 that were in the game before new ideas that are hopefully finished

-Quality control for each bot shell
-Pet training (maybe or maybe not for each crew member?)
-Public walks (not sure if this is a plan for each crew member or not)
-Khelara's relationship progression
-Ylyee's implementation as a crew member and relationship progression
-Poledance for each character?
-Apparently one thing that was in the works already is some sort of milking machine (i imagine that might be with each crew except maybe Vee, unless she's just doing it for the sake of doing it. Not much to milk from a bot)

Seems like alot to finish up before moving on to part two. So yeah, I hope they don't try to take on too many fan ideas for this entry of the series unless it's an easy impliment.

Reactions: blarg0192

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Hello, I have already finished this game. And I was collecting gallery and check the walkthrough to some quest that I missed. Then, I found out that Vee's slut was 11 not 12 so I try to increase but I've try every practice and bridge position but all of them had didn't give slut anymore, so there are still stuck at 11. I don't know it is bug or I done something wrong.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I just hope the next game, Dev gets to stretch their animation legs, and its not another hermiony trainer

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello, I have already finished this game. And I was collecting gallery and check the walkthrough to some quest that I missed. Then, I found out that Vee's slut was 11 not 12 so I try to increase but I've try every practice and bridge position but all of them had didn't give slut anymore, so there are still stuck at 11. I don't know it is bug or I done something wrong.
Congrats on completing the play through. SLU 11 is max for Vee, the walkthrough has a typo,

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes