What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 785 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,858 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How to scrap Infiltrator bot shell I already can craft them and I want to scrap some of low grades but still cannot by dialogue "I should hold on to that part..."
I'm guessing you already tried removing the shell and scraping it in the lab, other methods you could try are selling her or putting her in the arcade. Can't guarentee any of these are going to work. I'd guess that it was coded into the game to not be able to get rid of it since Infiltrator in necessary for a couple of main quests. So that dialogue will most likely never be removed so people don't softlock themselves before she can build shells. I ship inventory or botlab slot is a small price to pay. Especially since botlab inv doesn't count towards weight.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How to scrap Infiltrator bot shell I already can craft them and I want to scrap some of low grades but still cannot by dialogue "I should hold on to that part..."
...wait, doesn't handing her an example shell scrap it? You only have one I shell in the game until you give it to her as an example for building it, so doing that process should scrap your original infiltrator shell. Even if you unlock that level of shell building, I'm pretty sure she can't build it till you do that. Could be wrong though. It's been a month since I booted up the game.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I guess the check to disallow selling infiltrator shells is unnecessary once Nimhe can craft them. Even if you give her the first shell before doing Krell biolab you are not progress locked without one, sure you might have to postpone that mission until she crafts one, but both raising her tech level and getting materials is still very possible. Basically if you don't have the shell for the mission it's on you for not thinking as giving her the only shell without meeting requirements to craft it back is a bad decision.

If you really want to be able to sell crafted infiltrator shells you can change the line 432 in 760_sexbot_lab.rpy to:
Code:
if "no_sell" in part.getBasePart().tags and "SHELL_"+part.isShell() not in nimhe.done and part.getBasePart().ID not in ["SBPShell1TypeJ", "SBPShell2TypeJ", "SBPShell3TypeJ" ]:
I just added here the middle condition check, not sure why the last part is there but left it just in case. Note that keeping the same indent is important.

Reactions: BarkMan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting idea. What about instead organize a crew party in the Mess Hall or Holodeck. relax on a holo beach or have bunch of drinks in mess hall. Just some ideas. Of course, on that idea, the various planets or domes in systems could be used to schedule crew Rest and Relaxation. Could cost credits and have some benefits. Would make the various celestial bodies have more relevance.
I mean the main idea would be to give the doc an actual asignment, as of now she is constantly on rest.
Maybe haveing her research random stuff to get some money from different organizations would be good, switching her tech skill or maybe simply add some description focuseing on her mdeical expertise... not sure how that one could factor into the game since there is nothing bad happening to the crew itself... unless you count meeting BB2 and being subjected to his Krell training programm.
I'm guessing you already tried removing the shell and scraping it in the lab, other methods you could try are selling her or putting her in the arcade. Can't guarentee any of these are going to work. I'd guess that it was coded into the game to not be able to get rid of it since Infiltrator in necessary for a couple of main quests. So that dialogue will most likely never be removed so people don't softlock themselves before she can build shells. I ship inventory or botlab slot is a small price to pay. Especially since botlab inv doesn't count towards weight.
The game prevents you from sending her to the Arcade... to dangerous if she goes out of controll there.
...wait, doesn't handing her an example shell scrap it? You only have one I shell in the game until you give it to her as an example for building it, so doing that process should scrap your original infiltrator shell. Even if you unlock that level of shell building, I'm pretty sure she can't build it till you do that. Could be wrong though. It's been a month since I booted up the game.
You can just revisit the meteroid belt and get a downgraded shell once more

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think this has been answered a few times before. Do not use this game with mods. This included URM. They will permanently corrupt your game state.
If it was a clean start and you use an unmodified game, I would be interested to take a look at your save game. You can PM it to me.

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
I already in late game and handed it to her. Now, I can craft grade 3 elite one and 3-4 Mil grade so I want to remove some of gen 2 low grade that I can't use Ren'py mechanic to re-roll back and front but still cannot scrap it like others normal parts.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
A question about Elite grade bot modules. Can Nimhe daily task of "Upgrade Bot Parts" turn Mil-Grade parts to their Elite level counterparts, or they only appear in the wild as loot?

JustMeDoingStuff

Formerly 'PapaSnabes1'
Feb 15, 2020
This game is among the least "user friendly" and least intuitive games I have EVER PLAYED. There is no hint as to what is clickable and what isn't, no interface usability, getting items has no hint whatsoever as to how to utilize/install/etc... it's a damn trainwreck.

It LOOKS like a good game... but no matter how great a game may look, if it plays like a freaking potato, it's gonna feel like a potato.

Reactions: blarg0192

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This game is among the least "user friendly" and least intuitive games I have EVER PLAYED. There is no hint as to what is clickable and what isn't, no interface usability, getting items has no hint whatsoever as to how to utilize/install/etc... it's a damn trainwreck.

It LOOKS like a good game... but no matter how great a game may look, if it plays like a freaking potato, it's gonna feel like a potato.
Did you skip or speed through day 0? This isn't like other renpy's that are VN's you can just skip the dialogue and guess responses. If you are completely skipping dialogue I imagine it is hard to figure what to do with your items or where to find quest hints. All the things you mentioned above are explained and clickable things are very clear via a yellow outline when you hover over it and dialogue clues prompting you towards them as well as quest descriptions and detailed "hint" buttons on those quests when necessary.
Do you have multiple tabs open and commented in the wrong thread? Sorry you're having trouble, if you were talking about this game.
Definitely feel free to explain if you are having trouble with something specific. People in this thread are more than willing to help.

Reactions: AlexMpog and yv0751

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
A question about Elite grade bot modules. Can Nimhe daily task of "Upgrade Bot Parts" turn Mil-Grade parts to their Elite level counterparts, or they only appear in the wild as loot?
Walkthrough currently says the highest she can do is Mil-grade, elite seems exclusive to drops and random space vendors, for now.

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
I'm at day 60, in Krell space, and I have just realized that I didn't get any "favours" from T'Ris yet and didn't start her basic training. The walkthrough says to trigger that I need to spy on her in the shower and then keep doing repair quests until a sequence triggers and then I can ask for her favours in the evening. But the option to ask for these favours isn't there, so I assume the first step isn't completed. But I did repair all the time in the early game and even now when I repair myself for several days (more than 3), nothing triggers. Does anyone know how to get that to trigger?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm at day 60, in Krell space, and I have just realized that I didn't get any "favours" from T'Ris yet and didn't start her basic training. The walkthrough says to trigger that I need to spy on her in the shower and then keep doing repair quests until a sequence triggers and then I can ask for her favours in the evening. But the option to ask for these favours isn't there, so I assume the first step isn't completed. But I did repair all the time in the early game and even now when I repair myself for several days (more than 3), nothing triggers. Does anyone know how to get that to trigger?
If you haven't found it yet, click on the shelf in your room, you'll find a "Flyboy" magazine, at 18:00 or later select the magazine to use it and then click on your bed. That will start you down the path. It's the step directly under the show one. Also, if you didn't see a dialogue pointing you in this direction, you probably need to watch her shower 1 or 2 more time. I would try the magazine step first if your not sure if the dialogue during the shower scene already happened. Can't remember if there should be a clue in your quest log for this exact step or not.

Reactions: Tracking333

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
If you haven't found it yet, click on the shelf in your room, you'll find a "Flyboy" magazine, at 18:00 or later select the magazine to use it and then click on your bed. That will start you down the path. It's the step directly under the show one. Also, if you didn't see a dialogue pointing you in this direction, you probably need to watch her shower 1 or 2 more time. I would try the magazine step first if your not sure if the dialogue during the shower scene already happened. Can't remember if there should be a clue in your quest log for this exact step or not.
That actually seems to do it, thanks for the quick and helpful response!

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Only Infiltrator and Golden seductress though.
You are right that militatry grade is the maximum upgrade Level Nhime gets for Upgrade parts Job.
And speaking about Shells...

Is there any way of keeping track of which Shells I've already gifted to Nimhe? At this point I no longer know which ones have happened during my current playthough and which ones I'm missing...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
And speaking about Shells...

Is there any way of keeping track of which Shells I've already gifted to Nimhe? At this point I no longer know which ones have happened during my current playthough and which ones I'm missing...
You can give it to her to check. If she already studied it shel'll return it.
maybe I'll add a dialogue option in 1.50.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes