What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 785 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,858 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm glad you liked the game.

The suggestions came just in time as i'm polishing some game mechanics at the moment for 1.50
  • changed the "Eject" Button to "Free" for Slave containers (y)
  • will add a protein Drink to the Ship mess Replicator (good idea!)
The hacking feature originally was planned to be a kind of paradroid logic gate challenge (the code is even in the game already) but I never got around to activate and finish it. Also for accessibility I did not want a minigame with time limitations...

As to the bots, there will be a "Upgrade Gen" feature once our MC has achieved tech level of 10 or higher and uncovered BB-2s Bot construction program. That gives those Gen 1 and 2 Mil parts more value earlier on... For Upgrade Gen 2 -> 3 you'd need some Swarm stuff though
Sounds like alot of cool features you have in the works.
Looking forward to whatever comes nexts. Thanks for all the hard work.

nondisponibile1

Jan 24, 2018
hello, i'm having issues with t'riss traing, i am suppsed to ask nimhe for help with the autotrainer, i already checked the lab when she was using her hetself but whatever i do i can't seem to send t'riss to her.

am i missing something?

quest is:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
hello, i'm having issues with t'riss traing, i am suppsed to ask nimhe for help with the autotrainer, i already checked the lab when she was using her hetself but whatever i do i can't seem to send t'riss to her.

am i missing something?

quest is:
I am trying to remember. But I think that quest had several steps. Including talking to Nimhe in her quarters to discuss your plans with her. After you get Nimhe to agree to do it, you then need to talk to T'riss and convince her to do it. After all that is done, it takes 2 days to complete. During that time you can unlock a scene using the Monitoring Camera.

nondisponibile1

Jan 24, 2018
I am trying to remember. But I think that quest had several steps. Including talking to Nimhe in her quarters to discuss your plans with her. After you get Nimhe to agree to do it, you then need to talk to T'riss and convince her to do it. After all that is done, it takes 2 days to complete. During that time you can unlock a scene using the Monitoring Camera.
thank you i feel like i've done almost all already, i can't convince t'riss tho, no mattere where or when i talk to her

Marski

Jan 20, 2018
thank you i feel like i've done almost all already, i can't convince t'riss tho, no mattere where or when i talk to her
Give her an Astropolitan at 18:00 in mess room the ntalk to her at 19:00 in her room. This is the next step after you get the notification that the autotrainer thing should be effective.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I definitely need to streamline that quest a bit and improve the hints. As several steps are involved I recommend to stick to the walkthrough description to not miss the autotrainer observation part you mentioned.

After that the drinks work to unlock sex :)

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
As for Galaxina V1.40 has a Small Surprise. As usual, the devious Krell are behind it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi yv.

One question. I've found the Galaxina crate, and I've opened it to get the shell for myself instead of delivering it up. Nevertheless, the quest "The Stolen Prototype" In the quest log remains active and can no longer be completed.

Is there a way to remove it from the log eventually?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

am i missing something?

quest is:
You must have proceeded to sex with nimhe first (see walkthrough or ingame hints). Maybe thats it.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hi yv.

One question. I've found the Galaxina crate, and I've opened it to get the shell for myself instead of delivering it up. Nevertheless, the quest "The Stolen Prototype" In the quest log remains active and can no longer be completed.

I think the quest remains until you go to Iltari station and go to the Station Control to turn in the robot for the reward.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
I think the quest remains until you go to Iltari station and go to the Station Control to turn in the robot for the reward.
Yes I know. The problem is that I can no longer turn in the robot, because I opened the crate and used the shell for my own bots. So I can't deliver it anymore to Iltari station

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi yv.

In 1.50 it is purged from the log when you chose to open it.

Reactions: LokkenJP

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
This game feels... unfinished. Many items have no purpose. The girls 'paths' are all truncated, like the developer wanted to have similar paths for all of them but decided to abort them.

Feels like this game would have benefited from less 'breadth' in terms of moira, princess + side girl conent, and more focus on the main four girls (maybe even four was too many?).

Overall it's a step down from Princess Tower, even if it is (somewhat) less grindy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game feels... unfinished. Many items have no purpose. The girls 'paths' are all truncated, like the developer wanted to have similar paths for all of them but decided to abort them.

Feels like this game would have benefited from less 'breadth' in terms of moira, princess + side girl conent, and more focus on the main four girls (maybe even four was too many?).

Overall it's a step down from Princess Tower, even if it is (somewhat) less grindy.
It feels unfinished because it is... the tags given to the game are based on F95 rules not a mirror of the reality... please atleast check your facts as this was mentioned several times already.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Great game. You start playing and don't notice how time flies.
I want to add a few points from myself. If they have already been mentioned, then I apologize, there are too many comments here.

Firstly, I (and I think many others) have a thing for collecting the entire gallery. And it's very strange that to open some CGs you need to abstain for several days. That is, in a sex game, do not have sex. I didn't even realize that I missed the first CG where T'Ris content only appeared, but suddenly I need to stop. Why not add some kind of drink (protein shake or something like that) that immediately fills the hero to the maximum. And you don't need to wait several days.

About freeing slaves. I read about this above, but I also want to mention it. It's not intuitive at all. After the battle, I was overloaded with cargo and I needed to get rid of something. And now I see that I have slaves. I pressed the Eject button thinking that I would throw them into space (I'm not very proud of myself for that) and suddenly the game says that you are such a good guy, you freed the slaves, here are your rewards, reputation and money. I felt like I was in this picture: View attachment 4004838

At the moment of breaking Nimhe's handcuffs, I was sure that someone (like Shady) would give me some kind of hacking device. I couldn't figure out that the Wrist Control Unit could hack the handcuff and the container. Is that mentioned somewhere when you pick it up? I may have missed it. I was sure the bracelet was just for controlling the ship. Maybe this item needs to add some description that it can hack some items.

In the Galaxina quest I could not choose one thing and decided to throw the Galaxina bot to myself through Multiverse Pod (cool mechanics for restarting the game) and start again. But due to the fact that there were other resources in the pod I had a very fast start. And the quest Vee for the new pose T'Ris I completed before the sex quest T'Ris. And it turns out that I have not yet had sex with T'Ris and the hero tells Vee that he is tired of monotonous sex and wants something new. And in the end it was possible to have sex with T'Ris on the Bridge, although in T'Ris's cabin I only got to the blowjob.
Minor Follow Up: Meet the Stellar Shake, guaranteed to charge you up! :)
No more waiting three days...
Thanks for the good idea!
ico ITMDrinkStellarShake.png

Last edited:

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
yv0751 I'd also like to propose a daily order for Dr. Moira. Name it something like “Quality of Life.” In the description something like Dr. Moira buys quality food and medicine for the team. When this daily order is activated every day 100,000 Cr is withdrawn, but for each crew member Favour Point is generated.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
yv0751 I'd also like to propose a daily order for Dr. Moira. Name it something like “Quality of Life.” In the description something like Dr. Moira buys quality food and medicine for the team. When this daily order is activated every day 100,000 Cr is withdrawn, but for each crew member Favour Point is generated.
Interesting idea. What about instead organize a crew party in the Mess Hall or Holodeck. relax on a holo beach or have bunch of drinks in mess hall. Just some ideas. Of course, on that idea, the various planets or domes in systems could be used to schedule crew Rest and Relaxation. Could cost credits and have some benefits. Would make the various celestial bodies have more relevance.

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
I found a few cheats, you can press Shift + O to open up the console then:

Full Gallery Unlock = for x in range(200): GAME.galleryAdd(x)
Refresh Shield in fight = hexCanvas.ownShip.shields = 5000
Infinite Action Points in fights = hexCanvas.ownShip.ap= 5000

Reactions: ynosharingakk

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
How to scrap Infiltrator bot shell I already can craft them and I want to scrap some of low grades but still cannot by dialogue "I should hold on to that part..."

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes