What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 785 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,858 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
She definitely needs some, while she claims she was trained during her studies, her attitude doesn't show that and leaves a lot to be desired. She doesn't even bother to wear the Krell uniform when required after losing her immunity, she reluctantly does that only for the patrol inspection. I'm surprised other girls tolerate that.

In fact I secretly hope the Krell will up their game especially after their ploy with the broken gate, their whole philosophy is basically a rich mine for ideas to spice up the game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This is such a great game. I spent all weekend playing it, and twice I looked at the time only to realize that it was like 3 am and I had spent seven or eight hours on it. But there are parts that feel very incomplete, which is a shame since the rest of the game is so well done that they stick out like a sore thumb. You seem very amenable to suggestions, so might I make a few? (I'm going to anyway.)

-A few more male NPC models would go a long way to making the universe feel more alive. Even some faceless goon pirates or zealots could help flesh out unique looks for the factions.

-On that note, it would be very satisfying to see your bots being used in the various arcades around. This could also give us more reason to have Nimhe research different shells, since right now you don't see them much after you build them.

-You posted a while back you were trying to avoid NTR with the Advanced Pet Training (understandably so), but there's actually an easy solution: the pet trainer only gives advanced training to volunteer pets and their owners. Not out of any moral stance, but simple pragmatism. Just like a volunteer soldier is almost always better than a conscript, a willing pet is far more receptive to training. And good owner has willing pets, so he'll teach the main character to be an even better owner. That would mean the main character will be attending the class all day too, just getting different lessons alongside their crew pet.

-I really hope we see more of the Voron eventually, they seem neat.

I'm very excited to see the expansions, especially the Krell. There's tremendous potential here!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far.
Theres a number of items I'd love to do but as I'm doing art, story, code and rendering myself my resources are a bit limited...

That being said
  • There'll be a bit more NPC in the Krell Dome Plaza
  • Advanced Pet training Level 2 is ok as this will focus on Pony and Milking content (No NTR)
  • The Vorons are described as a bit of standoffish, thats why most of their sites are cloaked and the system doesn't prvide much interaction
  • V1.50 will focus on Krell and V1.60 will focus on Quthor

dachicken

May 29, 2017
Having other characters train heroines while avoiding "NTR" is such a strange route to take. If it's harem, why not just get the protag to do everything, and if it's Akabur style trainer with whores (like Princess and the Tower was), then, you know, do that. I like the game a lot but I am perplexed in general.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
...Does Moira even need one, technically? Shouldn't she have some already?
I think you're mixing up your characters. Moria is the doc. I believe the character with previous experience would be your mechanic. Honestly, taking her in for training might be problematic "hey, didn't I train you before? I heard you escaped from so and so"...gets on the communicator after class.

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
So, the zip file I downloaded is named SpaceJourneyX-140_18-pc, but my main menu screen shows v1.40, and I do currently have the quest to convince Khelara to give a BJ marked as Future Version (and only actually showing up onscreen when I enable future content in the active quests menu). Did I somehow manage to download a misnamed slightly older version that isn't actually complete, or is that just how it's supposed to show up in v1.40.18?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So, the zip file I downloaded is named SpaceJourneyX-140_18-pc, but my main menu screen shows v1.40, and I do currently have the quest to convince Khelara to give a BJ marked as Future Version (and only actually showing up onscreen when I enable future content in the active quests menu). Did I somehow manage to download a misnamed slightly older version that isn't actually complete, or is that just how it's supposed to show up in v1.40.18?
There is still content to be added. F95 website has games labeled "Complete" as long as it has at least 1 achieveable ending in it. You have the most up to date version.

Reactions: jclarke

hentaidez

May 16, 2020
Itch.io is prompting me to update from 1.40_18 to 1.40_18b. I have FINALLY caught up with where I was in 1.30 and I'm ready to start progressing the story again. I really don't want to do a full replay, again, for such a minor fix. Can I safely update without starting a new save, or should I just keep going with 1.40_18?

Colider123

Dec 3, 2017
I think you're mixing up your characters. Moria is the doc. I believe the character with previous experience would be your mechanic. Honestly, taking her in for training might be problematic "hey, didn't I train you before? I heard you escaped from so and so"...gets on the communicator after class.
Yeah, Moira says that during an exchange program, she had mandatory pet lessons.
Well, author already clarified, so waiting for an update.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough.
I enjoyed the ride even if i "restarted" my playthrough 2 times.

First time i couldn't find out how to enter krell space (giving krell uniform to Vee). I got rid of first save cause i missed the clothed HJ after 3 days of abstinence.
Not really important but still made a new start from day 45. I progressed normally till i got access to Waystation system, but i was still stuck with Tris praticing with autotrainer, i think i reached 75+ days on autotrainer, the lab was always open at 20:00 (maybe cause the gallery for this was already unlocked). She never chatted about the autotrainer session at anytime of the day.
Just started from game d135 to be able to have all gallery.

Although the main story is completed, sadly the game (side char mainly) doesnt feel finished to me.
If there's more content coming, can't wait.
If the dev just want to go on other projects and doens't feel like investing more time in this one, it's also understandable.

To be clear, i'm not asking for more, i'm just sharing my thought at the end of a game i liked.
Thanks for the feedback.
  1. I confirmed that the autotrainer issue was a bug (fixed in V1.50) blocking progress with T'Ris to Sex activities
  2. Adapted the "crew is ready" hints to specifically instruct to also give Vee an uniform
As to the scope of the game I have to balance the understandable desire to make the world larger with the fact that I'm doing this project alone. That being said, there'll be some of that in 1.50 Krell Expansion. ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Moira explained that dureing study time she went through Level 3 Krell Pet training (one of her random talk options)... which most likely means to be a pet like Krognateath Pets (or what ever his name was).
But she damn as hell need a refresher

• Haha
Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Itch.io is prompting me to update from 1.40_18 to 1.40_18b. I have FINALLY caught up with where I was in 1.30 and I'm ready to start progressing the story again. I really don't want to do a full replay, again, for such a minor fix. Can I safely update without starting a new save, or should I just keep going with 1.40_18?
All minor versions are fully save game compatible. You can use the saves of any 1.40_x since BETA

Reactions: hentaidez

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
Great game. You start playing and don't notice how time flies.
I want to add a few points from myself. If they have already been mentioned, then I apologize, there are too many comments here.

Firstly, I (and I think many others) have a thing for collecting the entire gallery. And it's very strange that to open some CGs you need to abstain for several days. That is, in a sex game, do not have sex. I didn't even realize that I missed the first CG where T'Ris content only appeared, but suddenly I need to stop. Why not add some kind of drink (protein shake or something like that) that immediately fills the hero to the maximum. And you don't need to wait several days.

About freeing slaves. I read about this above, but I also want to mention it. It's not intuitive at all. After the battle, I was overloaded with cargo and I needed to get rid of something. And now I see that I have slaves. I pressed the Eject button thinking that I would throw them into space (I'm not very proud of myself for that) and suddenly the game says that you are such a good guy, you freed the slaves, here are your rewards, reputation and money. I felt like I was in this picture: the-office-handshake.jpg

At the moment of breaking Nimhe's handcuffs, I was sure that someone (like Shady) would give me some kind of hacking device. I couldn't figure out that the Wrist Control Unit could hack the handcuff and the container. Is that mentioned somewhere when you pick it up? I may have missed it. I was sure the bracelet was just for controlling the ship. Maybe this item needs to add some description that it can hack some items.

In the Galaxina quest I could not choose one thing and decided to throw the Galaxina bot to myself through Multiverse Pod (cool mechanics for restarting the game) and start again. But due to the fact that there were other resources in the pod I had a very fast start. And the quest Vee for the new pose T'Ris I completed before the sex quest T'Ris. And it turns out that I have not yet had sex with T'Ris and the hero tells Vee that he is tired of monotonous sex and wants something new. And in the end it was possible to have sex with T'Ris on the Bridge, although in T'Ris's cabin I only got to the blowjob.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I want to add a few points from myself. If they have already been mentioned, then I apologize, there are too many comments here.

Firstly, I (and I think many others) have a thing for collecting the entire gallery. And it's very strange that to open some CGs you need to abstain for several days. That is, in a sex game, do not have sex. I didn't even realize that I missed the first CG where T'Ris content only appeared, but suddenly I need to stop. Why not add some kind of drink (protein shake or something like that) that immediately fills the hero to the maximum. And you don't need to wait several days.

About freeing slaves. I read about this above, but I also want to mention it. It's not intuitive at all. After the battle, I was overloaded with cargo and I needed to get rid of something. And now I see that I have slaves. I pressed the Eject button thinking that I would throw them into space (I'm not very proud of myself for that) and suddenly the game says that you are such a good guy, you freed the slaves, here are your rewards, reputation and money. I felt like I was in this picture: View attachment 4004838

At the moment of breaking Nimhe's handcuffs, I was sure that someone (like Shady) would give me some kind of hacking device. I couldn't figure out that the Wrist Control Unit could hack the handcuff and the container. Is that mentioned somewhere when you pick it up? I may have missed it. I was sure the bracelet was just for controlling the ship. Maybe this item needs to add some description that it can hack some items.

In the Galaxina quest I could not choose one thing and decided to throw the Galaxina bot to myself through Multiverse Pod (cool mechanics for restarting the game) and start again. But due to the fact that there were other resources in the pod I had a very fast start. And the quest Vee for the new pose T'Ris I completed before the sex quest T'Ris. And it turns out that I have not yet had sex with T'Ris and the hero tells Vee that he is tired of monotonous sex and wants something new. And in the end it was possible to have sex with T'Ris on the Bridge, although in T'Ris's cabin I only got to the blowjob.
I agree the process of freeing slaves should be mentioned, maybe a minor quest over the news feed as your leaving a dock that walks you through how to do it.

As far as Nimhe's handcuffs, the device you use for that is mentioned and used a TON for the purpose of hacking (probably to cement it in your brain for later). But only in the small tutorial section at the immediate beginning of the game when you are making the ship functional again and making yourself the captain. So if you skip day 0 or 1. You would understandably never know you have what you need to hack that.
yv0751 I hesitate to suggest adding in 2 or 3 extra button presses to a process that you do regularly throughout the game. However, it might be good to add it to some sort of high character lvl hacking process to do with sexbots? Click on the wrist device and toggle it on the sexbot builder to gain access to hack personality traits, or reroll your bots skills once a day to hope for all hearts or no frowny faces (or other variables) of non-precursor cortex's. Pre-cursor would of course would still require the cubes to be adjusted because of their ancient unknown tech not being hack-able.
This way, if anyone skips that first section. There is still a feature in game that lets them know or reminds them that they have a hacking tool.

Reactions: blarg0192

TGafy

May 14, 2020

About freeing slaves. I read about this above, but I also want to mention it. It's not intuitive at all. After the battle, I was overloaded with cargo and I needed to get rid of something. And now I see that I have slaves. I pressed the Eject button thinking that I would throw them into space (I'm not very proud of myself for that) and suddenly the game says that you are such a good guy, you freed the slaves, here are your rewards, reputation and money. I felt like I was in this picture: View attachment 4004838

Freeing slaves also unlocks a sex scene with a minor character. Once you reach that quota, though, it's more profitable to use the slaves for quests.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Freeing slaves also unlocks a sex scene with a minor character. Once you reach that quota, though, it's more profitable to use the slaves for quests.
Meh, if you want profit doing tradeing missions isn't that good of a deal.
It should be done until Nhime joins your crew, but once you unlock mercanery missions those bring the real money... and slaves are only aquired there.
Going to Krell space and Quotor Bot farming in the wrecks, giving them Quality Control traing (+30 to a single stat) and selling them for several millions, that's basically how you become Pharao.
Also selling the Torpedo launchers MK II from the ancient scrapyards

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I agree the process of freeing slaves should be mentioned, maybe a minor quest over the news feed as your leaving a dock that walks you through how to do it.

As far as Nimhe's handcuffs, the device you use for that is mentioned and used a TON for the purpose of hacking (probably to cement it in your brain for later). But only in the small tutorial section at the immediate beginning of the game when you are making the ship functional again and making yourself the captain. So if you skip day 0 or 1. You would understandably never know you have what you need to hack that.
yv0751 I hesitate to suggest adding in 2 or 3 extra button presses to a process that you do regularly throughout the game. However, it might be good to add it to some sort of high character lvl hacking process to do with sexbots? Click on the wrist device and toggle it on the sexbot builder to gain access to hack personality traits, or reroll your bots skills once a day to hope for all hearts or no frowny faces (or other variables) of non-precursor cortex's. Pre-cursor would of course would still require the cubes to be adjusted because of their ancient unknown tech not being hack-able.
This way, if anyone skips that first section. There is still a feature in game that lets them know or reminds them that they have a hacking tool.
I'm glad you liked the game.

The suggestions came just in time as i'm polishing some game mechanics at the moment for 1.50
  • changed the "Eject" Button to "Free" for Slave containers (y)
  • will add a protein Drink to the Ship mess Replicator (good idea!)
The hacking feature originally was planned to be a kind of paradroid logic gate challenge (the code is even in the game already) but I never got around to activate and finish it. Also for accessibility I did not want a minigame with time limitations...

As to the bots, there will be a "Upgrade Gen" feature once our MC has achieved tech level of 10 or higher and uncovered BB-2s Bot construction program. That gives those Gen 1 and 2 Mil parts more value earlier on... For Upgrade Gen 2 -> 3 you'd need some Swarm stuff though

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes