What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 785 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 539 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,858 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
i cant figure out how to prep myself for moira's therapy, i tried everything but i cannot drink the drengarian fire how do i do that
Just to be clear:

Move a bottle of Drengarian Fire - NOT the Drengarian Ice Tea cocktail - from your Personal Inventory Cube (upper right on screen) to your Quick Use Port (lower right), select that and click on the glass on your desk.

Spent quite a lot of effort learning that there are 2 different Drengarian beverages. :oops:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just to be clear:

Move a bottle of Drengarian Fire - NOT the Drengarian Ice Tea cocktail - from your Personal Inventory Cube (upper right on screen) to your Quick Use Port (lower right), select that and click on the glass on your desk.

Spent quite a lot of effort learning that there are 2 different Drengarian beverages. :oops:
meh... it's just that you forgot how you unlocked the nude HJ with T'Ris at the start of the game I suppose.
yv0751 used several flashback moments in the latest Version... like activating the beacon towers being the same as first time starting up the engine in the Bumbling Bee etc.

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
Me again, stuck with T'ris night visits. Been through set-up with Moira. T'ris agrees in her cabin at 19.00 and says she will come later. But she never shows up (and can't find her except she's in shower at 22.00). Is there something else to do?

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
Moira never comes to visit when she says she might, either, so suspect I'm doing something wrong...

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Me again, stuck with T'ris night visits. Been through set-up with Moira. T'ris agrees in her cabin at 19.00 and says she will come later. But she never shows up (and can't find her except she's in shower at 22.00). Is there something else to do?
For anyone to visit you on your quarters, make sure that you are ending the day manually inside your Quarters by clicking the bed. Ending the day outside your CQ, or by using the hotkeys will prevent any visit event from happening.

Reactions: Lhooq

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Moira never comes to visit when she says she might, either, so suspect I'm doing something wrong...
Both of these is the same answer, when at the 22:00 hour click the bed in your room after doing the pre-reqs (ie talk to T'Ris at 19:00)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Both of these is the same answer, when at the 22:00 hour click the bed in your room after doing the pre-reqs (ie talk to T'Ris at 19:00)
Usually a drink is invovled in both of these cases as well. Unless I'm thinking of another event.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Usually a drink is invovled in both of these cases as well. Unless I'm thinking of another event.
I know not for T'ris you just ask her to do a "Night Call" at 19:00 you might be right for the Dr. on need her Drink at 18:00 but you have to asked her for the BJ durning the Day

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
yv0751 got a mystery on my hands here. Im prepping on setting up Multiverse pod on my ship cargo so I cleared it out completely so i can have only the things i want in the pod to be in cargo. but i still showing 98T despite my entire ships hold is completely empty (See Screenshots) screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png any idea whats going on here? and is there a fix i can do?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 got a mystery on my hands here. Im prepping on setting up Multiverse pod on my ship cargo so I cleared it out completely so i can have only the things i want in the pod to be in cargo. but i still showing 98T despite my entire ships hold is completely empty (See Screenshots) View attachment 3995181 View attachment 3995184 View attachment 3995185 View attachment 3995186 View attachment 3995187 View attachment 3995188 any idea whats going on here? and is there a fix i can do?
I have an idea what is going on here. The game essentially is using the cargo "inventory" for a certain set of items and the other set of items is shown in the players inventory. If for some odd reason items that are supposed to be in the inventory ended up in the ships cargo, they will not be visible in the cargo Bay.

I'd like to narrow down which item that could be, it might be some loot item assigned the wrong category or it might be that you added an item manually to the cargo Bay which is not supposed to go there

If you post your save game here or message it to me, I can have a look into the code.

EDIT: If you don't want to bother what it could be or dimly remember you used iffy command line commands then you can also simply clear out cargo:
- move everything you see out of cargo
- enter command line and input: GAME.ship.cargo = []

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirothea

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
For anyone to visit you on your quarters, make sure that you are ending the day manually inside your Quarters by clicking the bed. Ending the day outside your CQ, or by using the hotkeys will prevent any visit event from happening.
Thanks everyone, this was it. Didn't know you needed to click on bed to prompt this.

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Are there anyway to get Nova Disruptor Cannon other than Zealots deal? now I'm in Quthor and my normal atk is very weak

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Are there anyway to get Nova Disruptor Cannon other than Zealots deal? now I'm in Quthor and my normal atk is very weak
Yes. you can buy one from a female pirate once you help her reopen the closed hyperlane.

Bazoonga

Jul 5, 2018
Hi,

After spending hours on this game, and writing my review, (which I rarely do, but some productions are more worthwhile than others(y)), I take advantage of the forum to express feedback to the developer, and suggestions in order to make this title even better.
- Is it possible to make a confirmation message when you take control of the ship to leave a location (not in space, of course)? Example: “You are about to leave Iltari Station. Confirm/Abort.
- I don't think it's necessary to keep access to section B in the Bay cargo ship once its empty container has been opened. I'd even delete the button that no longer serves any purpose (perhaps also the one on the top in the same place).
- Once the holodeck is up and running, Vee's Krell uniform becomes useless, so I suggest replacing the image of the 4 girls with that of the 3 girls (the one during a Krell check), and maybe adding an image with Seraphine and Vee in their disguise. Maybe also add Moira later.
Space combat: I suggest setting a default selection at the start of the fight on weapon, so as not to advance the fight if you shoot without a weapon selected. Add Hotkeys.
- Maybe it's my fault, but I found it hard to get new shells. I had lots of J, K, C and N, only one L (on Quthor and after finishing the game). Yet I've done a lot of special battles (bounty, etc...) except on Quthor, is this normal? I thought at one point that not all shells were implemented.
- Is it possible to consult the space maps of all the sectors known to the player (on the captain's computer, for example)?
- T'ris doesn't appear in her revelating uniform when she's in the mess.
- Once all the interactions with Vee have taken place, I find that you don't pay much attention to her anymore.
- Money is never easy to manage in a game. Although the game is demanding at first, it becomes very easy to become a multimillionaire as time goes by. Maybe review the Arcade Bot's winnings, or the loots during certain space battles (some loot are far too lucrative, like the Torpedo Array MkII or the Voron Shiel, for example), perhaps change the investments in subscriptions. When Belit asked me for 50 000K I had no problem at all (320 000K in my piggy bank:coffee:).
- Is it possible, in the maintenance room, for Vee's avatar not to appear but for her to remain on her throne when she speaks? This is just my opinion, but it would be more coherent.
- When leaving Krell, is it possible for the girls to take back the uniform they had on before going to this sector?
- In my opinion, it would be interesting to redesign the main menu to personalize it (right now it's “classic Renpy”).
- Maybe put the gallery in the main menu (persistent save)

I have some questions:
- Do you plan to mortify the personal bot (change shell)?
- Are other endings planned (exploration of NX010)?
- Threesomes, foursomes or more?
- Are more landings in stations or planets planned? And other locations on
- Are more interactions planned with Veronica and Audra? And Shady?
- Will the Heavently Bodies on Iltari Station reopen?
- Are other spycams planned (Moira, Seraphine, Vee, Ylyee)?
- Will it be possible to have modules, plating and pods delivered to Tenaris?
- Will Vee be able to wear other clothes?
- Is multilangage planned? If so, I'd like to volunteer for the French version.
- When is a V 1.0 of The Princess and the Tower planned ;)?

So... I'm sorry for this long message, but I really enjoyed this game and I think it could reach even greater potential with a whole bunch of small changes that don't have to be restrictive. This is just my feeling of course, my idea is not to question the developer's vision but to help him.
And if multilingualism is planned, I'd like to volunteer for French.
I've noticed a problem with T'ris but I'll describe it in another post, this one is long enough:sneaky:.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Hafauns17

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Actually it's available after makeing a deal with her (either paying 50 Mil or delivering a Voron shield +3 Cloak modules)
I'm sure you're right. It's been a couple of months since I did a playthrough. I swapped the order of missions in my mind. I thought opening the hyperlane was the first interaction with her.

Bazoonga

Jul 5, 2018
After my previous post, I'd like to explain what happened to me with T'ris:

Because English isn't my first language, because I'm quick to skip certain dialogues, and because I rely mostly on the quest log, I never understood that it was necessary to use the Flyboy Magazin on the bed.

I was, however, able to unlock the Bridge Favour, which isn't necessarily coherent.
The quest to get Iris naked and the quest to wait 3 days then appeared (I think that's how it happened from memory), which I didn't understand.

I progressed through the game, leaving this aside, until I had Moira in the crew.
As T'ris's questing began to question me, I looked at the walktrought, and placed the magazine on the bed, then executed the rest... figuring there was a problem to be solved in the game.

Once the “sex” option had been unlocked in her quarters, Moira came to see me that morning to talk about the stress problems. As a result, I had direct access to “Night Visit” without ever being able to use the “sex” option.

I guess this situation wasn't planned in case a player like me does anything:rolleyes:.

I just wanted to point that out.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
After my previous post, I'd like to explain what happened to me with T'ris:

Because English isn't my first language, because I'm quick to skip certain dialogues, and because I rely mostly on the quest log, I never understood that it was necessary to use the Flyboy Magazin on the bed.

I was, however, able to unlock the Bridge Favour, which isn't necessarily coherent.
The quest to get Iris naked and the quest to wait 3 days then appeared (I think that's how it happened from memory), which I didn't understand.

I progressed through the game, leaving this aside, until I had Moira in the crew.
As T'ris's questing began to question me, I looked at the walktrought, and placed the magazine on the bed, then executed the rest... figuring there was a problem to be solved in the game.

Once the “sex” option had been unlocked in her quarters, Moira came to see me that morning to talk about the stress problems. As a result, I had direct access to “Night Visit” without ever being able to use the “sex” option.

I guess this situation wasn't planned in case a player like me does anything:rolleyes:.

I just wanted to point that out.
Thanks for reporting that issue. I did not gate the bridge sex with T'Ris (mistake) so it became available regardless of your progress with her. Fixed in v1.50 and resolved the other oddities you observed.

For the flyboy I'll add a more explicit hint. (Use on bed...)

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes