What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 492 10.8%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 719 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 488 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 485 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,626 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 682 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 72 1.6%

• Total voters

jimmy2233

Nov 12, 2020
i have a problem, maybe it's a dumb question but i don't know how to put it into active lab storage the infiltration bot, i'm stuck :cry:

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
i have a problem, maybe it's a dumb question but i don't know how to put it into active lab storage the infiltration bot, i'm stuck :cry:
Go to your regular cargo storage, on the "crates" tab. You'll see one that says "bot container". That should be where your infiltrator (most likely Eve) is stored.

jimmy2233

Nov 12, 2020
Go to your regular cargo storage, on the "crates" tab. You'll see one that says "bot container". That should be where your infiltrator (most likely Eve) is stored.
Maybe I didn't explain myself well, i'm not english native
I have to put the infiltration bot into active lab storage, not in the cargo or in the lab storage
I don't know how to do it because the only option is to put it in the lab storage and I can't go forward with the mission SABOTAGIN THE BIOLAB

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have to put the infiltration bot into active lab storage, not in the cargo or in the lab storage
I don't know how to do it because the only option is to put it in the lab storage and I can't go forward with the mission SABOTAGIN THE BIOLAB
If you have crafted a bot and applied the bot shell, all you need to do is place it in one of the slots so you can exit the lab. Fly your ship to the Biolab and then go to sleep. She does the infiltration over night.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Sorry I misunderstood. The previous poster explained it, I just want to elaborate further. There's a few missions like that, where you're just supposed to spend the night next to where you wanna infiltrate, and the Infiltrator scene will automatically play out. There's one where there's a choice whether you want to attack directly, or use the infiltrator. If you wanna use the infiltrator, make sure you don't attack.

Reactions: jimmy2233

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
its probabably obvious but how do i GIVE the shels to nimhe, the only thing that i can do is install them in bots
Once you can give Nimhe items from Cargo (Cargo Voucher Menu Option) you also get a similar option for the shells. If you search the walkthrough in OP for cargo voucher there's some explanation how to get there.

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
Well i finished the game and I loved every part of it :D this is rare gem of game :D
Would love to see sequel on much larger scale with more mods, parts etc. for ship, more girls, more system and myb planet exploring.

Reactions: yv0751

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
I may be being dense, but I can't find any way to interact with the dancers at the space bar (for the Competition Elsewhere quest). Hints / walkthrough just say to spend more than 10K, but I can't find a way to spend anything at all. I've tried searching here too but haven't found anything that clarifies. Any help?

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I may be being dense, but I can't find any way to interact with the dancers at the space bar (for the Competition Elsewhere quest). Hints / walkthrough just say to spend more than 10K, but I can't find a way to spend anything at all. I've tried searching here too but haven't found anything that clarifies. Any help?
For that one you have to stick around till 20:00 or near there (Just progress time hour by hour till you see the dancer). At first you can only do 500. Once you progress Tris's path it will open up the option to tip as much as you want.

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
For that one you have to stick around till 20:00 or near there (Just progress time hour by hour till you see the dancer). At first you can only do 500. Once you progress Tris's path it will open up the option to tip as much as you want.
But how? I'm there and I can see the dancer but I can't click on the dancer and none of the options clicking on Veronica or the Shady trader seem to be appropriate.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
But how? I'm there and I can see the dancer but I can't click on the dancer and none of the options clicking on Veronica or the Shady trader seem to be appropriate.
Yeah... that one is a bit... 'funky'.
You need to click on the table the dancer is standing on.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
How come that this bot have 0 Escape Risk even without having any restrain module installed? Is it a feature of the Galaxina Shell? (I always choose to return the mission prototype bot to the producers, those 50mill at mid game are juicy, but this might convince me otherwise ;) )
That's cause it has the Devoted Attitude Trait which only 2 Shells in game have. That I seen so far.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
The gallery hints to inspect Khelara's uniform in Krell space, I am in Krell space but there is no option to inspect her uniform. Is there a bug?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
The gallery hints to inspect Khelara's uniform in Krell space, I am in Krell space but there is no option to inspect her uniform. Is there a bug?
Maybe you're doing it at the wrong time? I think you can only inspect her uniform inside her quarters in the evening

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes