What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 709 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.8%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,591 35.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to both give in the Galaxina shell for a reward and still get a Galaxina shell for yourself?
console command only. Like the other said, no legit way.
If dev feels like extending his work load maybe he'll make a complex or overly hard way to get it back after handing it in. yv0751 If you do make a way to accomplish both, definitely don't make it a gimme. I appreciate making people choose between easy money or getting the achievement. Adding it a complex or hard way to get it later will fullfil the completionist in players...if they are really willing to go the hard route.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
If dev feels like extending his work load maybe he'll make a complex or overly hard way to get it back after handing it in. yv0751 If you do make a way to accomplish both, definitely don't make it a gimme. I appreciate making people choose between easy money or getting the achievement. Adding it a complex or hard way to get it later will fullfil the completionist in players...if they are really willing to go the hard route.
I was tinkering imagining what the quest about returning Galaxina shell would look like, and it adds up into a major project. If YV is on board with rendering a few pieces (I can provide exact list required) I'd be happy to do cutscenes and menial other work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bottleneck here is the effort required to re-render Type-J's two sex animations. If YV can spare the time for these two most demanding pieces, then the rest of the quest is rather in the can.

Last edited:

Masjax

Jan 13, 2022
I agree it should be hard. I just want to unlock the gallery pic for the TV bonus episode AND have a Galaxina shell. Getting the 50M reward seems like cheesing it, so I'm happy to forego that to get the shell, but missing out on the gallery unlock irritates me.

Also, thanks for the reply.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Getting the 50M reward seems like cheesing it, so I'm happy to forego that to get the shell, but missing out on the gallery unlock irritates me.

Also, thanks for the reply.
That's pretty easily done though, there's an easy solution to all of this. Save the game, turn in the shell and then reload the game and keep it. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the gallery image unlocks are stored in the persistent file and not the individual save.

It's still cheesing mind you but it's a single player game so whatever you want for your game is fine.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That's pretty easily done though, there's an easy solution to all of this. Save the game, turn in the shell and then reload the game and keep it. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the gallery image unlocks are stored in the persistent file and not the individual save.

It's still cheesing mind you but it's a single player game so what every you want for your game is fine.
It would work the other way round: save the shell to your pod, then hand it in.
In any new game you have now a shell and can unlock the gallery.

Reactions: Masjax and Handsy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
It would work the other way round: save the shell to your pod, then hand it in.
In any new game you have now a shell and can unlock the gallery.
I was thinking about this but that would require a lot of preparation lol, there's quite a bit I'd want to store in that pod. I ended up keeping her. Not only is she my number one source of income and has earned me well over 50 million, but having that large of a cash injection that early was a bit much for me. I try to keep a healthy balance that doesn't give me too much of an advantage in the next game.

My pod this time is going to have her, the special end game weapons and maybe my elite cores and crates because those are really rare. Oh and my MK 3 cargo compressor! Don't leave home without it lol. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
If your at the point where you can join her in the shower, you just need to get her a red drink from the mess hall and give it to her when she is in her room before the shower, 18:00 I believe. After that she does more when you join her in the shower. There's a little bit beyond that, but not much.
The game is still a fair amount of work in progress. It's only listed as complete because it has an ending. Dev wanted to make a safe for Steam version, so plenty of future developements will be added. Heck, the last crew member doesn't even have their room set up when she officially joins. That whole relationship development has yet to be added along with animations for training most of the bot shell models. Something to do with more stages of training and a machine in a room for the girls to enjoy. Plenty still on the horizon for this game.
Okay, I wasn't sure, but this explains a lot.

I hope the dev doesn't go too far in trying to appease the Steam gods. I've seen many potentially great games ruined that way. But as long as the dev stays on track, I'll be looking forward to future updates.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I was tinkering imagining what the quest about returning Galaxina shell would look like, and it adds up into a major project. If YV is on board with rendering a few pieces (I can provide exact list required) I'd be happy to do cutscenes and menial other work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bottleneck here is the effort required to re-render Type-J's two sex animations. If YV can spare the time for these two most demanding pieces, then the rest of the quest is rather in the can.
That a lot of good ideas. It would even still be a good quest condensed to about a third of those ideas...
I especially like the crew member interactions.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
While tinkering with the code, I incidentally placed T'Ris into the capt's cabin (and the seat from the bridge too lol), she looks nice here. What if we could buzz the buttplugs and the girls would show up where ya at? Mmm, wishlisting THAT...

View attachment 3972202
Hmm, I want sex... Lets activate someone's buttplug. I summon you, T'ris!

I like this buttplug teleporter idea. If not SJX then I'd like to see this implemented in another game.

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I have a question, an you transfer your bot from a previous save to a new save, am having a hard time seeing how can you transfer them since they make me a 1M a day for the achievement and when I change save instead of having the amount I had the game just loads with miserable 90M sad.

Masjax

Jan 13, 2022
I have given T'Ris several clothing modification kits and unlocked all 3 variants to her basic uniform, but the gallery has slots for "Motivate T'Ris to modify her uniform". How do I unlock those?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have given T'Ris several clothing modification kits and unlocked all 3 variants to her basic uniform, but the gallery has slots for "Motivate T'Ris to modify her uniform". How do I unlock those?
There might be an issue in V1.40 where you do not get the modification cutscenes on the bridge if you skip to go to the bridge the first day she wears them. Sorry for that.

Thats fixed in V1.50.

Reactions: Test279 and Masjax

Masjax

Jan 13, 2022
There might be an issue in V1.40 where you do not get the modification cutscenes on the bridge if you skip to go to the bridge the first day she wears them. Sorry for that.

Thats fixed in V1.50.
That's probably it. There was a conversation on the bridge when I gave her the mod kits there, but at that time I was going to the bridge first thing every day I think.

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Nimhe never create any Exotic shell or Luxury shell is she bugged dev?
I had the same question.

You gotta give her the bot shell first, for her to be able to reproduce it. You can get some models from random battles (starting in the Krell system), when they drop a bot container.

While we're on this topic, does anyone know if there's a way to have sex with a bot that has the Infiltrator shell? That's the hottest girl in the game to me, and I hate that you can't quality test her. I'm not sure if there's some other way to have sex with your bots, so figured I'd ask.

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Another question if it don't bother anyone to answer, I'm new one here and the story progress is around Krell system that already get pet voucher and it require T'ris SUB I read the guide about spanking game but I don't know how to unlock it or it has other ways to increase SUB? or I just automatically get it in next story progress?

Last edited:
Reactions: Juan Bernard
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes