What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 709 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.8%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,591 35.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Masjax

Jan 13, 2022
Another question if it don't bother anyone to answer, I'm new one here and the story progress is around Krell system that already get pet voucher and it require T'ris SUB I read the guide about spanking game but I don't know how to unlock it or it has other ways to increase SUB? or I just automatically get it in next story progress?
The story will give a conversation with the whole crew about discipline. After that you can request infraction reports from your computer each night and press the discipline button during the crew job assignments the next day.

Reactions: YimSi

Juan Bernard

Feb 29, 2024
Another question if it don't bother anyone to answer, I'm new one here and the story progress is around Krell system that already get pet voucher and it require T'ris SUB I read the guide about spanking game but I don't know how to unlock it or it has other ways to increase SUB? or I just automatically get it in next story progress?
Spanking game is only at night when you go to computer and press the Whip and it will start next morning

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Hey how much Value is Infiltrator Bot you have? Mine is Comfortably in 15 Mil Value, I do love her eerie design!
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was pretty high. Can't find out right now, because I'm at work. She has the upgraded elite cortex, and all gen3 military grade body parts. And I loaded her up with gen3 inhibitors so she don't run away (risk 0%). If I remember, I'll come back to this, when I get home and I can check.

Reactions: Juan Bernard

Juan Bernard

Feb 29, 2024
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was pretty high. Can't find out right now, because I'm at work. She has the upgraded elite cortex, and all gen3 military grade body parts. And I loaded her up with gen3 inhibitors so she don't run away (risk 0%). If I remember, I'll come back to this, when I get home and I can check.
Yo how did you get Elite stuff, Maximum of mine is like Millitary, good luck at work brother

Reactions: Janus6966

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I have given T'Ris several clothing modification kits and unlocked all 3 variants to her basic uniform, but the gallery has slots for "Motivate T'Ris to modify her uniform". How do I unlock those?
There might be an issue in V1.40 where you do not get the modification cutscenes on the bridge if you skip to go to the bridge the first day she wears them. Sorry for that.

Thats fixed in V1.50.
That's probably it. There was a conversation on the bridge when I gave her the mod kits there, but at that time I was going to the bridge first thing every day I think.
This is very true, which I learned the hard way. You have to be on the bridge morning after you given her the kit and also she has to be wearing the default outfit. If she isn't wearing the default outfit or you have sent away for something (ie. Nav Class or Pet Training) the gallery image won't unlock.

But here's a fix from an earlier post

This happens because the game unlocks the gallery for the modified valkoran uniforms only on the first day Tris wears them and only if you go to the bridge while she is there, so if you miss the opportunity you won't get another chance as counters for the uniforms are updated every night. If you really want to fix that you would need to use the console, make her wear version for which you are missing the gallery using more lewd/less lewd options, then after starting a new day reset the counter before going to the bridge:
Code:
del tris.counters['ITMOutfitValkoraP1']
P1 is the first one with bare legs, replace with P2 for the one with the tits cleavage and P3 for bottomless.
Once the counter is reset you should have a cutscene commenting on her new uniform unlocking the gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: yv0751

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Yo how did you get Elite stuff, Maximum of mine is like Millitary, good luck at work brother
In the one sector (I forget the name) where they have the plague, there will be random encounters with a merchant that sells elite bot parts, but it's random what you get (use the mouse-wheel cheat to get what you want). You can get a gen 3 elite cortex and upgrade it. You can also get elite bot shells from the merchant.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I have 2 Questions,

1) What is the Max level for the MC's Tech skill?

2) If your in the process of practicing abstinence for the Full finish. Does the Quailty Control in Bot Lab reset the timer?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Hey how much Value is Infiltrator Bot you have? Mine is Comfortably in 15 Mil Value, I do love her eerie design!
I too like the shell design. It's just unfortunate that they are soo hard to pacify so they don't escape. Takes the majority of their slots with tier 3 military immobilizers (which are hard as hell to acquire in the first place).

Because of that, I simply don't use the shell... ever. And I think it's a waste of the model.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
As the game now completed will it be possible to get an Android port somehow ?
I know it has multiple inputs that keyboard is needed.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
As the game now completed will it be possible to get an Android port somehow ?
I know it has multiple inputs that keyboard is needed.
It's completed, but not actually "finished". I believe there were two planned expansions or "DLC" coming down the pipe later with expansions for different areas and perhaps game systems. That'll put the final final version maybe a year+ out from now. Not sure who has done the Android ports in the past, maybe they'll find time for this version before then.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I too like the shell design. It's just unfortunate that they are soo hard to pacify so they don't escape. Takes the majority of their slots with tier 3 military immobilizers (which are hard as hell to acquire in the first place).

Because of that, I simply don't use the shell... ever. And I think it's a waste of the model.
later in the game and with a bit of part grinding it gets much more easy with elite immobilizers (reduce risk 35%) so if the bots base iq was not too high 2 of them can be enough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or go all in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but that would be only for flavor/varity got the best results with the L and G Shell so far around 150-200 million an exception so far seems to be the galaxina shell i dont know why but the shell seems to scale great with the vaginal modifiers got one worth 270 milion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Masjax

Jan 13, 2022
How in the hell do you increase cargo capacity? and my god this game is grindy as hell
The progress rate is pretty good if you handle it right. For cargo capacity, buy a cargo compressor and make sure you have correct components in all of its slots in the engine room systems interface.

Reactions: initiated

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have 2 Questions,

1) What is the Max level for the MC's Tech skill?

2) If your in the process of practicing abstinence for the Full finish. Does the Quailty Control in Bot Lab reset the timer?
  • MC tech progression is repair ship (to 5) -> repair bot parts ( to 10) -> qc bots {"A": 20, "N": 25, "V": 30}.
    TLDR: 30 if you QC V-Types
  • Sex Tracking: Type-J sex counts but QC does not

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hello.

For those looking for a Gallery unlocker, I've created a small modification file to implement a "sort-of" gallery unlocker feature embedded into the game.

I was growing frustrated as I missed two screens in the Gallery (the triple abstinence cumshot with fully dressed T'Ris and the lost Magazine inside the stolen Nimhe package). As far as I know, those images are not obtainable anymore after you pass them, so I did this for myself. I guess it can also help other players missing some images in their gallery.

How to use this:
- Unpack the ZIP file in the main directory of the game. You should be prompted to overwrite a file in the "game\600_interact\" subfolder; go ahead.
- Go to the "game\200_defines\250_init_gallery.rpy" file, open it with any text editor (in read only mode preferably), and find the ID number of the image you have missing (it can be easily located by searching the Hint tooltip text). Note the ID number of the image and close the file WITHOUT MODIFIYING ANYTHING.
- Now go and play the game. You need to have unlocked the custom Type J pleasure bot in your Captain Quarters. Talk to her. One new option should be available. A Custom Sex program. Run it. You will be presented with an extended sex scene, including a new creampie finishing not present in the original game, and then the bot should ask you for a new Memory to be unlocked. Just type the number identifier of the image you are missing. And thats it, the Sex program interaction should finish, and the image should be now unlocked in the gallery.

Now, asking some questions. Why do this so convoluted?. First, because I found the Type J interaction a bit lacking, and I wanted to experiment extending it, so I'm killing two birds with one stone. Second, because this unlocker is not meant to unlock images in bulk and replace the actual gameplay of this awesome AVN. You should go and play the game fully. It's really worth it. It's purpose is only to unlock single puntual images that you may have missed in the past, and for some reason you no longer can get them, or you're struggling to reveal.

Hope anyone can find this useful. Remember, use this at you own risk. No guarantee given (but I can assure you, it works as this is how I unlocked my last two missing images).

Just a word of caution. Do not try to save the game in the middle of the Type J android sex interaction. Some bad things might happen if you try to load that precise savegame once a new version gets released if the author modifies that exact rpy file.

Regards, and many thanks to [y.v.] for an awesome game!

P.S. After uploading the file, F95 is automatically marking the zip as [VIRUS] for some reason. Not sure if any Admin can take a look at this. The zip just contains two files. A new .jpg image, and a replacement .rpy almost identical to the original one in the game. Anyone with mild knowledge of RenPy can confirm it's safety. ‍ :cry: Also checking the Virustotal log that is attached when you click on the file you can be 100% sure its a false positive, but I will comply with any request of an Admin if they want to check this. Never mind, reuploaded again recompressed with 7Zip instead of Rar and now it seems fine... :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Magnum80
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes