What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 709 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.8%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,591 35.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Why can't I open the Exclusive crate of Voronian Votex. It could be used to calm the princess. I have not seen any in the game to buy but these exclusive creates but can not open them.
They can't be opened but if you ask her daily about her shopping, she often finds the those you can give her. You have to ask her after 9:00 am otherwise she doesn't have a result.

When disciplining T'ris the combo of Hand - Heart - Wait does not unlock the crop. It never finishes in level 2. is this a bug.
It will unlock, it just takes 2-3 times disciplining her.

How do you find Belit again after you go and purchase the shields?
Belit can be found in the asteroid belt in the 75% range.

Last edited:

sinbarrabajas

Feb 20, 2023
Im stuck and I dont know how to continuo, Im reading the walkthough but i don understand well. How I get a Pet Uniform? I have the 4 Krell Uniforms, all the members in 6 Exhibitionism and how unlock Krogneath ?

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
The guide you read was wrong, 7 is the max sub you can have for T'Ris at this point. This is how mine looked at end game. View attachment 3965044
Also, you can't teach her tricks yet. :LOL:
Cool, that's all I needed to know! Thank you for that! I got OCD, so once I see something is off, I can't stop until I figure it out.

While we're on this topic, am I supposed to have only gotten a shower handy from Khelara at this stage? Currently at fixing the jump gate connection. She seems to be way behind the others at opening up sexually....she won't even shave her cooch for me.

Reactions: Handsy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
While we're on this topic, am I supposed to have only gotten a shower handy from Khelara at this stage? Currently at fixing the jump gate connection. She seems to be way behind the others at opening up sexually....she won't even shave her cooch for me.
Yeah that's all there is atm. You can check in on her workout session after you help Quthor, but that's all there is for her for the time being.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Cool, that's all I needed to know! Thank you for that! I got OCD, so once I see something is off, I can't stop until I figure it out.

If your at the point where you can join her in the shower, you just need to get her a red drink from the mess hall and give it to her when she is in her room before the shower, 18:00 I believe. After that she does more when you join her in the shower. There's a little bit beyond that, but not much.
The game is still a fair amount of work in progress. It's only listed as complete because it has an ending. Dev wanted to make a safe for Steam version, so plenty of future developements will be added. Heck, the last crew member doesn't even have their room set up when she officially joins. That whole relationship development has yet to be added along with animations for training most of the bot shell models. Something to do with more stages of training and a machine in a room for the girls to enjoy. Plenty still on the horizon for this game.

Reactions: Janus6966

ibell420

May 8, 2021
The walkthru says Nimhe can make a second sexbot. Is this for your room? and how does that happen. I have given her the resources but not seeing anything.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Are you able to unlock the butplug with T'ris? The walkthru doesn't have a 5 click code, was wondering if it is possible.
Yes, you can unlock all options for the girls that can be disciplined. I don't know the combos by heart, you gotta listen to BB-2 and experiment a bit.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Are you able to unlock the butplug with T'ris? The walkthru doesn't have a 5 click code, was wondering if it is possible.
the 5 combo includes the plug in it. It takes a few times, but as long as you pass the second bar it should eventually unlock. Then BB will have the 3rd combo unlock in his bubble.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
im about to enter the 5th system, have the doctor, still cant relieve stress with t'ris
I'm pretty sure you have to advance the relationship with the Doctor first, after she officially joins the ship. If she has, go down to the medbay and talk to her until you unlock her interests. She has two, you can just keep chatting with her until you hear a ding. Can't remember if you can get both unlocks in one scene. Just advance it an hour and spam "chat" if both dings haven't happened. Always double check your quest section to see where you are in their relationship developement and click hint if the quest description isn't enough.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
How do you get Nimhe to make 'G' and 'V' shells. I gave her 1 and it said she can now make V shells. Is it automatic or do you have to tell her?

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Sorry, I'm a bit late in answering but...

There are different way to add items using the console.
The two commons are documented in the official walktrough (and are safe to use) but you can add items only one by one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use this at your own risk!
And remember to thank and support y.v. for this wonderful game (if you can).
What are the Augments if you want a Gen 3 Military Grade Shell

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How do you get Nimhe to make 'G' and 'V' shells. I gave her 1 and it said she can now make V shells. Is it automatic or do you have to tell her?
you have to advance her in her tech skill and that will unlock her capability to make those advanced shells. Look at the characters current tech lvl and then assign her a job in the morning that will give her more tech experience. G is the highest lvl morning job, So she'll need to be at 35. I think V shells require her tech lvl to be 25.
To make sure she's doing a job that will advance her lvl. Note what her lvl is before you sleep. When selecting a job, hover over it and make note at the bottom of the screen if the job your doing will advance her lvl (the jobs lvl cap is not lower than her current lvl). It looks like it should take 2-3 days per lvl, as long as you have the items for her to do the job.

FYI: the job section is not updated in the walkthrough. it currently only lists J shell job. yv0751

Reactions: yv0751
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes