What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 710 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.8%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,595 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Well I've been doing that when I posted she had 27 FP at the time thinking that might be the problem, but I only caught her with BB-2 once. The other possibility I was thinking is the same problem had with Khelara that she had to be maxed out on wearing her Uniforms (Racy and Revealing)
Yes but keep in mind she wont do certain things while wearing racy or revealing. For example, catching her with BB-2 I don't think happens if she is wearing a uniform, same with the hand job, same with her and Vee talking if I remember correctly. All those only happen if she is in her default outfit, and the other requirements needed are met such as time of day and alcohol or not.

sherlockchange

Oct 14, 2020
IS IT a BUG?

I gave out all maps fragments in the last waystation, and came back to xenos for bounty ( the position is library ),
it asks me for the map fragments.

Guylos

Sep 3, 2021
I've not played for a couple of updates. Can we take Nihme to the krell pony station yet or is that still swimming away while the focus is on Dr Crusher?

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Once combat has started (you see the hex combat map) you can enter the following in the command line:

hexCanvas.ownShip.shields = 5000

(which temporarily increases your equipped shield strength by 50x and makes you invincible...)

But it takes most of the fun out of combat... so I recommend emergency use only :)

It is not persistent, the next combat you do you have to do it again
You mean the Shift+O and then the command? I tried but it doesnt change anything.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
IS IT a BUG?

I gave out all maps fragments in the last waystation, and came back to xenos for bounty ( the position is library ),
Oooooh I think you messed up, you're supposed to show the map fragments to the Voron before you use them up. I wouldn't say it's a bug but an oversight yv0751 might need to look at, this shouldn't be possible. No disrespect intended but you gotta stay sharp and keep an eye on the mission log and listen to what the characters tell you.

Edit: Unless someone knows some console magic, you're gonna need to load a previous save if you want to fix this one.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You mean the Shift+O and then the command? I tried but it doesnt change anything.
First off, it shouldn't visually change anything. But if you get hit, your blue bar should never fully go down the entire combat.

currently you furthest zone is Krell space, right? It's been half a sec, but you should have access to neutronic shield and gun, but most importantly, a missle launcher with BFT's. I can't remember if you have access to Swarm Collpsar yet, but if you do load those in over BFT's. That should be enough to handle that encounter as long as you have a full loadout.

What is the current specs of your ship?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
IS IT a BUG?

Oooooh I think you messed up, you're supposed to show the map fragments to the Voron before you use them up. I wouldn't say it's a bug but an oversight yv0751 might need to look at. No disrespect intended but you gotta stay sharp and keep an eye on the mission log and listen to what the characters tell you.

Edit: Unless someone knows some console magic, you're gonna need to load a previous save if you want to fix this one.
Yeah, unfortunately, most anything can be sold. But some things are never meant to be unless yv0751 says there's a way to recollect those fragments, you should probably load an old save before you got rid of them. If you did get rid of them at some point.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Yeah, unfortunately, most anything can be sold. But some things are never meant to be unless yv0751 says there's a way to recollect those fragments, you should probably load an old save before you got rid of them. If you did get rid of them at some point.
He didn't sell them, I don't think you can. He used them for their intended purpose, but he did so before showing them to the Voron which shouldn't be possible.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
He didn't sell them, I don't think you can. He used them for their intended purpose, but he did so before showing them to the Voron which shouldn't be possible.
Is it possible to get to that section of space without doing those missions? Maybe that's what he means, but I can't figure how to get to the end game without the Xenos missions being done. I just figured they sold them because it is in your list of items when you go to Shady. Either way, hope they figure out what's going on with their file and it gets fixed.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Is it possible to get to that section of space without doing those missions? Maybe that's what he means, but I can't figure how to get to the end game without the Xenos missions being done. I just figured they sold them because it is in your list of items when you go to Shady. Either way, hope they figure out what's going on with their file and it gets fixed.
Apparently it is possible, I'm surprised as well which is why I said y.v should take a look. When you try to sell most things that you aren't supposed to, the MC says "I better hold on to that, could be important later". I bought a bunch of those outfit kits before I found out only T'Ris can actually get an outfit change and it wouldn't even let me sell those back lol.

I think dude is gonna have to load an older save, this one isn't so easily fixed unless y.v steps in.

Saoron

May 9, 2023
Yeah I knew this would be a thing, that's why I screenshotted it lol. That's a good idea, put her in the scene and make her clickable for reference.
View attachment 3964281

This is correct because she keeps repeating something along the lines of "you have been quite forthcoming", so you gotta get her stats up a bit. First catch her with BB-2 a few times, keep giving her drinks and romance novels and then move on to bigger things. The MC will have an inner dialog when it's time to move on.
1724550883100.png

THanks man

sherlockchange

Oct 14, 2020
Apparently it is possible, I'm surprised as well which is why I said y.v should take a look. When you try to sell most things that you aren't supposed to, the MC says "I better hold on to that, could be important later". I bought a bunch of those outfit kits before I found out only T'Ris can actually get an outfit change and it wouldn't even let me sell those back lol.

I think dude is gonna have to load an older save, this one isn't so easily fixed unless y.v steps in.

sorry for my poor english.

1. i finished the library missions.

2.i gave the map fragments in the puzzle in the last waystation.

3.Vee ask me if 'return home' to end game, i chose 'NOT YET'.

4.i came back to xenos ,did bounty ( the position is library ), click it and show the words.

at last,i used code to add the map fragments to vanish the words and finished the bounty.

ps. my ver is 1.40.18 , “Main Menu” is 1.40
It doesn't matter if the library is the bounty position .
Click the library and 'Need map fragments ' shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Handsy

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I'm kinda stuck with training T'ris' submission. I've been doing my best to use the walkthrough to avoid pointless posts, but I'm stumped with this. According to the guide, I should have her sub at 13 by now, butt it's only 7.

I got her through the first round of pet training (she won't accept level 2 vouchers at this stage).
Did all the uniform walks.
Gave her all her spankings.
Had her do all the pole dances.

When I walked her as a pet, clicking on her picture says I haven't taught her any tricks yet. That might be what I'm missing, but I don't see anything about it in the guide.

I been stumped on this for a while. I'm already at the part where I got that doctor to join. Hopefully someone knows what I'm missing. I'm sure it's gonna be something really simple that I overlooked.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
How do you get to Quthor Station?

Also can not get pasted the 3rd map piece. Is there a hidden weapon or something you can not buy to kill the 3 volorian cult ships befor getting the spiders for the map piece? nuetron missle not doing the job.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
How do you get to Quthor Station?

Also can not get pasted the 3rd map piece. Is there a hidden weapon or something you can not buy to kill the 3 volorian cult ships befor getting the spiders for the map piece? nuetron missle not doing the job.
That hidden weapon would have been the reward for making a deal with them. Without it though, it's tough. I'd guess you need at least BFT torpedoes, if you found Collpsar torpedoes, I'd load those too. Do as much damage as you can to eliminate at least one ship, hit cloak which refreshes your attack counter. Rinse and repeat. You got the cloak shield from Ylyee in the last system, this gives you two cloaks. Edit: Hit cloak when you are down to 1 on your attack counter.

As for getting to Quthor station, that happens automatically as the story progresses, you gotta finish up with the Voron first and they will open the gate, which will start another quest as you can't just jump into Quthor.

Reactions: ibell420

ibell420

May 8, 2021
That hidden weapon would have been the reward for making a deal with them. Without it though, it's tough. I'd guess you need at least BFT torpedoes, if you found Collpsar torpedoes, I'd load those too. Do as much damage as you can to eliminate at least one ship, hit cloak which refreshes your attack counter. Rinse and repeat. You got the cloak shield from Ylyee in the last system, this gives you two cloaks. Edit: Hit cloak when you are down to 1 on your attack counter.

As for getting to Quthor station, that happens automatically as the story progresses, you gotta finish up with the Voron first and they will open the gate, which will start another quest as you can't just jump into Quthor.
How do you hit cloak? Wait, just found it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Handsy

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
IS IT a BUG?

The maps are deposited at the beacon. you can anytime go there and take them back out if you need them for a mission when you backtrack

Reactions: sherlockchange
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes