What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,596 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's funny, I realized that after. I thought about taking Eve's shell (had her packed in cargo this whole time), and giving it to her. Now it makes sense. I feel stupid, because this is the second time I asked something, and figured it out shortly after.
I happens, no one expects a poster to just sit in place. Glad you figured it out.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to cheat Krell battles(The green Ships ones)? I hate those battles and its close to making me give up on the game. Thanks

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Doing the Grease The Wheels of Bureaucracy quest anyone know where to get 6x vortex?
Best way I found to get them is keep up with Princess Seraphine and her shopping adventures. She tends to find one pretty quickly but it is random. In my current game I am on day 220+ and if she didn't come through, I wouldn't even have found one. Make sure you ask her about her shopping every day at around 10:00 am, after her bath.

Reactions: Nerdbro

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
Work on your notoriety, have outer belt discovered, the one that requires better mining laser, and at some point Nimhe will ask you to get a package for her, you'll need a special bot to do the work. Hint: once you get that package, take some item from it before talking to Nimhe.
It's the box with the Flyboy Special, the Infiltrator must be assembled first.
Got it. Thank you very much. So I just didn't have enough patience. I'm just completing this quest.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Is there a way to cheat Krell battles(The green Ships ones)? I hate those battles and its close to making me give up on the game. Thanks
Getting a Voron cloaking shield makes them a LOT easier. And when you finally get an upgraded AOE style main weapon with modules, they become almost trivial (even three of them). Until either of those two happen, buy and stock up on the best torpedoes you can and use them exclusively where they'll do the most AOE damage.

As for cheating the battles...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AZShimes

May 23, 2022
Do you start the puzzle by clicking on the glowing buuton on the left or something? I must have missed something obvious...
What do you do with all the ores? That's the part I can't figure out. I sold one of each at the terminal in the ship but that did nothing when I pressed the button.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Once combat has started (you see the hex combat map) you can enter the following in the command line:

hexCanvas.ownShip.shields = 5000

(which temporarily increases your equipped shield strength by 50x and makes you invincible...)

But it takes most of the fun out of combat... so I recommend emergency use only :)

It is not persistent, the next combat you do you have to do it again

• Wow
Reactions: TGafy

sherlockchange

Oct 14, 2020
I think I'm missing something, but can't seem to find any clues anywhere? now that game is complete.
I have a undiscovered area of the ship on deck1, next to cargo bay, and under guest cabin 2...
i can't find it,too,even i finished this game with walkthough.
Could you help me?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 3961392

Do we just bruteforce guess this? I don't even know if the sequence is randomized per gameplay, there are no clues
The best way to hide information is to put it in game dialogue. It will definitely not be read ;)

- Khelara gives you the hint to memorize the order of the items in the crate
- MC reflects on the peculiar order the items are stacked in the crate in the same room (right wall)

:)

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy and Handsy

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What do you do with all the ores? That's the part I can't figure out. I sold one of each at the terminal in the ship but that did nothing when I pressed the button.
Activate the terminal in the beacon room, slot in one element each under the symbol, chose the element that fits to the symbol (take hints from plaque on floor)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes