What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 480 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 476 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,598 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 670 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Hello, I'm someone new here. I'm stuck on Khelara after I got APP 3 points, APP stop increase after I talk to her after bounty mission and don't get any progress after spy her on shower. What should I do next? or there r some precondition story mission to do before trigger it?

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Hello, I'm someone new here. I'm stuck on Khelara after I got APP 3 points, APP stop increase after I talk to her after bounty mission and don't get any progress after spy her on shower. What should I do next? or there r some precondition story mission to do before trigger it?
If you give her a drengarian ice tea in her room you can get a better shower scene, other than that her APP jumps after the Minos Forge delivery in Quthor and you can then watch her workout, two different versions depending on EXH. That is all for her now. She still has a training quest marked for future versions (show future content button in active quests).

Reactions: YimSi

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
If you give her a drengarian ice tea in her room you can get a better shower scene, other than that her APP jumps after the Minos Forge delivery in Quthor and you can then watch her workout, two different versions depending on EXH. That is all for her now. She still has a training quest marked for future versions (show future content button in active quests).
Thank you

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with memory leaks during ship combat?

Im running the game on a VM and the second I go into combat, memory usage from the game begins to immediately rise until its uses all available memory and crashes the application.

The VM originally had 8GB RAM allocated which I bumped up to 16GB and still its not enough, absolutely wild.

This happens on both versions of v1.40.18.
This is interesting to hear. There was one minor change in v1.40.18 regarding combat. I'll have a look into that.
I'll also run it in a VM for testing

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I'm running into an issue with T'Ris. After getting her into the autotrainer, the game says I need to wait a day, and then I can ask her for a sex favor. I've asked her over the course of multiple nights now, and the event won't trigger.
The quest is "The Autotrainer Effect"

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Why does it skip the Belit sex scene?
I'm assuming that will be in a future update.

I'm running into an issue with T'Ris. After getting her into the autotrainer, the game says I need to wait a day, and then I can ask her for a sex favor. I've asked her over the course of multiple nights now, and the event won't trigger.
The quest is "The Autotrainer Effect"
You have to watch her getting trained on camera once, in your quarters on the computer. Forgot what time exactly but that progresses the quest.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That was the previous step of the quest, and I already did that.
depending on your Main quest progress this T'Ris quest is complete for the time being.
Only once you have Moira onboard it will continue (Moira will come to you in the morning). Was discussed a few messages above (unfortunately my walkthrough is a bit ambiguous here...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
depending on your Main quest progress this T'Ris quest is complete for the time being.
Only once you have Moira onboard it will continue (Moira will come to you in the morning). Was discussed a few messages above (unfortunately my walkthrough is a bit ambiguous here...)
Then give her a drink (the blue one) at 18:00 and ask her for sex again at 19:00.
To clarify, you have to give her the blue drink from the mess hall's machine, not the one you can buy at the bar.
I haven't met Moira yet. I guess that might be the issue.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That's not tied to this early in here event chain. The Moria stuff is later. The event you are going for is in her room. Later she visits you at night. Two completely different event unlocks.

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
Please explain what is the condition for starting a handjob training with Nimhe? I've already discovered pirates, can fly to 100%. I sold and handed over several bots to the arcade.

In the manual says:
"Train Nimhe in HJ (3 x) after you retrieved the package (see The Bot Lab Quest) for her and you will unlock BJ training".
But I can't figure out what kind of package it is.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Work on your notoriety, have outer belt discovered, the one that requires better mining laser, and at some point Nimhe will ask you to get a package for her, you'll need a special bot to do the work. Hint: once you get that package, take some item from it before talking to Nimhe.

Reactions: klgreg

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
No.
If I remember correctly : after seeing her training on camera, you have to talk to T'Ris or Nimhe first about the training results.
Then you can meet her in the Mess to give her the drink.

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
Please explain what is the condition for starting a handjob training with Nimhe? I've already discovered pirates, can fly to 100%. I sold and handed over several bots to the arcade.

In the manual says: But I can't figure out what kind of package it is.
It's the box with the Flyboy Special, the Infiltrator must be assembled first.
1724447331190.png

Reactions: klgreg

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Not sure if I'm missing something, but Nihme's tasks aren't producing anything. Well, it happened when I got to exotic shells and luxury shells. She even leveled up from exotic to luxury, without creating a single thing. I've always had the bot crates required (at least 3 of rare and military), so I don't know what else I'm missing here.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something, but Nihme's tasks aren't producing anything. Well, it happened when I got to exotic shells and luxury shells. She even leveled up from exotic to luxury, without creating a single thing. I've always had the bot crates required (at least 3 of rare and military), so I don't know what else I'm missing here.
did you give her one to study? with the right tech level she can craft them but she needs a sample first.

Reactions: Janus6966

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
did you give her one to study? with the right tech level she can craft them but she needs a sample first.
It's funny, I realized that after. I thought about taking Eve's shell (had her packed in cargo this whole time), and giving it to her. Now it makes sense. I feel stupid, because this is the second time I asked something, and figured it out shortly after.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes