What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 480 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 476 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,600 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 672 15.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Quite early in thegame, day 43 or so, is the upper floor of the cantina only mentioned or can it be accessed?
If you mean the Pirate Hideout's bar.. I've only been able to see the upper floor from the ground floor, but never go up. Only made it through the second sector of the map however (~100 game days or so).

dutchvnguy

Jul 18, 2023
If you mean the Pirate Hideout's bar.. I've only been able to see the upper floor from the ground floor, but never go up. Only made it through the second sector of the map however (~100 game days or so).
That is what I mean! I need to make TRis jealous by going to a dancer and thought I might find said dancer there

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
See now you got me worried lol, mine is at one and to my knowledge I got T'Ris maxed out on everything.

View attachment 3955560

Am I missing something? :oops:
Based on conversations and what I was able to gather, autotrained may be a re-used variable. Her BJ autotraining took 2 (or 3, don't recall), and her Sex autotraining took 2. Your game appears to be further along than mine, so that variable may have been reset and re-used. yv would know for certain however.

Last edited:
Reactions: Handsy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Based on conversations and what I was able to gather, autotrained may be a re-used variable. Her BJ autotraining took 2 (or 3, don't recall), and her Sex autotraining took 2. Your game appears to be further along than mine, so that variable may have been reset and re-used. yv would know for certain however.
Yeah that's the end, there's no more points coming for any of the girls. I'm working on the 500 million, getting the Doc dressed which is why I'm in this system and I got like one more achievement to go. The way to the end is open, just rounding up some achievements and getting my bots and pod set up.

Everything went smoothly to my knowledge, I watched her on the auto trainer and the quest progressed. I thought I had a 3 though so when I went back and looked and saw the 1, I was like wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
This information should be wrong. You can't enter Moira's quarter at 2200. Afterward, I enter her quarter at 2100 to progress the quest.
SpaceJourneyX_U99YZxWVJl.jpg SpaceJourneyX_12Aowrueo6.png

Reactions: ognelab

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
@antuzinsky

For some reason it's not letting me quote. I looked at your save and Khelara does not have the revealing outfit. You need to get her one and get her to wear it.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Well, I'm still missing these gallery scenes:

- make sure T'Ris wear her plug while in Krell/Racy/Revealing uniform

- practice 'social interaction' with naked V... (SLU +5)

I totally have NO clue of what I am supposed to do. The walkthrough does NOT tell anything about it.
For T'Ris make her wear required uniform, don't forget about the plug, inspect her uniform at 19 in her room, preferably without warping during the day as it can make her change uniform.

For V if she has enough SLU during bj in her maintenance room late evening you can switch to naked bj.

Reactions: Ottoeight

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
Somehow i skipped a few scenes, and i think i cant get them now. If it is possible to get them later, please tell me how, ifs its a bug that prevants me please work on it, and if i just missed the chance, please add hint in v1.50 so i will know better and not miss it there, or at least tell me what i should have done/will need to do in next playthrough. those are the scenes in question:

-The scene of practicing restraint for 3 days and then visit T'Ris in the first page of the gallery - im sure i did it but i didnt get it to stick in the gallery.

-or " hack the lock and keep a particular item from nimhe's retreival box in page 3 of the gallery.

-"Practice restraint for a few days and finish impressively" on page 7 of the gallery.

-"Practicve 'social interactions' with a naked V (SLU+5)" in page 7

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
-The scene of practicing restraint for 3 days and then visit T'Ris in the first page of the gallery - im sure i did it but i didnt get it to stick in the gallery.

(a) Needs to be done while naked BJ is not yet unlocked or it default to that
-or " hack the lock and keep a particular item from nimhe's retreival box in page 3 of the gallery.

(b) open the box the infiltrator brings you before informing Nimhe
-"Practice restraint for a few days and finish impressively" on page 7 of the gallery.

(c) don't have sex for three days and then have T'Ris visit you for a BJ in your room at night
-"Practicve 'social interactions' with a naked V (SLU+5)" in page 7

(d) Once Vee SLU is 5+ you can do the BJ in her room and switch to naked view

a, b can be missed without possibility to repeat.
c, d can be done multiple times.
how to get to c should be described in the walkthrough

Reactions: initiated

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
You need to find the stolen Galaxina prototype from a Krell Ship and hand in the found loot in Iltari Station for a reward (Holo Card with Episode)
Even if I didn't get the message in Itari and the mission doesn't show in the log?

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes