What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 480 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 476 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,598 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 670 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
SpaceJourneyX_YHRp8PLmR9.png
No... You are wrong, Ylyee... The uniqueness is not my crew. The uniqueness is the technology of the Voron Empire. If you have a lot of Voron torpedoes, no enemy can stop you... :ROFLMAO:

SpaceJourneyX_3RHfuy7odh.jpg
OK~~ You are possibly right~~ Ylyee~~ Now I need to find another weapon and Belit told me "with your crew's UNIQUE talent". Now I suspect you Ylyee are in connection with Belit, right? :devilish:
SpaceJourneyX_KVfrapfe0y.jpg SpaceJourneyX_lRNHZpQ9hn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yv0751

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
T'ris autotraining doesn't want to complete, seems stuck at a value of 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a step missing to get autotraining going again, or do I need to edit a variable with URM (and if so, which one)?
Perhaps I missed something, but the autotrainer was only because she didn't want to have sex.
If you had sex with her, the autotrainer isn't needed more.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Perhaps I missed something, but the autotrainer was only because she didn't want to have sex.
If you had sex with her, the autotrainer isn't needed more.
This was resolved up above. It was a misunderstanding of the autotrain character stat value, and an omission in the walkthrough about next steps and when they became available. There's currently no bug with regards to it.

kilian87

Dec 9, 2018
It uses the brains of the bots, the key to what to fill in where is on the slab to the right. It has to do with the gen of them and the top center one is found in the precursor crates if you haven't encountered one.
Capture d’écran 2024-08-22 222943.png can you tell which are good and which i have to switch

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
1724360005466.png
The circle ones are wrong. The center one should not be a precursor, but is the right gen. Glance at the hint and I'm sure you'll see where you went wrong on the side ones. Definitely got close.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Can someone help me with this, I unlocked the first 2 Uniform Alts for T'ris but the 2nd one in the Gallery Unlocked but the 1st didn't is there a way to fix this? See Screenshot

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Can someone help me with this, I unlocked the first 2 Uniform Alts for T'ris but the 2nd one in the Gallery Unlocked but the 1st didn't is there a way to fix this? See Screenshot
I noticed this in my last game. This happens when you tell her to change her outfit but aren't in the position to see it the next day, like in Krell space for example. I don't know what other events can cause this or how to fix it, sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yv0751

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I noticed this in my last game. This happens when you tell her to change her outfit but aren't in the position to see it the next day, like in Krell space for example. I don't know what other events can cause this or how to fix it, sorry.
Yeah, If i recall correctly i sent her for Nav class in the morning orders at the time

Last edited:

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Yeah, If i recall correctly i sent her for Nav class in teh morning orders at the time
Yup, that's what did it. Because when you first walk onto the bridge in the morning, that's when she shows it to you and she couldn't do that.

Edit: You could try to tell her to go less lewd and see if that triggers it when she goes back, might be worth a try.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Yup, that's what did it. Because when you first walk onto the bridge in the morning, that's when she shows it to you and she couldn't do that.

Edit: You could try to tell her to go less lewd and see if that triggers it when she goes back, might be worth a try.
tried that already, one of the first things i did. Wonder if yv0751 has any Suggestions since he is the dev

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
This happens because the game unlocks the gallery for the modified valkoran uniforms only on the first day Tris wears them and only if you go to the bridge while she is there, so if you miss the opportunity you won't get another chance as counters for the uniforms are updated every night. If you really want to fix that you would need to use the console, make her wear version for which you are missing the gallery using more lewd/less lewd options, then after starting a new day reset the counter before going to the bridge:
Code:
del tris.counters['ITMOutfitValkoraP1']
P1 is the first one with bare legs, replace with P2 for the one with the tits cleavage and P3 for bottomless.
Once the counter is reset you should have a cutscene commenting on her new uniform unlocking the gallery.

buhariwala7

Sep 26, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with memory leaks during ship combat?

Im running the game on a VM and the second I go into combat, memory usage from the game begins to immediately rise until its uses all available memory and crashes the application.

The VM originally had 8GB RAM allocated which I bumped up to 16GB and still its not enough, absolutely wild.

This happens on both versions of v1.40.18.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes