What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 480 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 476 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,600 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 672 15.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
if you started the game with urm all your data is likely corrupted (says so in sjx op and walkthrough). probably non recoverable.
use command line cheats instead.
I did not start the game with URM, I only installed it to try and find the variable I needed to edit.

From what I can tell at this point, the game has a fatal bug which blocks T'ris' progression. And I still don't know which variable controls her autotraining, as I mentioned before.

Edit: attaching the save I made last, prior to installing URM. It's easy to see that T'ris isn't using the autotrainer as she goes to the ship lounge at 18:00 hours, then her room at 19:00 hours. Simply progressing the day doesn't increase the autotrainer number for her.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Finished. there's alot of content that seems will be finished in the future, but all-in-all, good journey and a nice bit of puzzling at the end. Third beacon is a bit brutal though, might want to add a hint since most just collect items at rapid speed by the end of the game and wouldn't even think they are in an order.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Nvm, just got it. Is there a way for Nimhe to make G shells, or is that for a future version?
Nimhe can make any shell that is in the game, but she requires enough tech skill and need one shell to learn each type. You can give her a shell to learn later in the game, about the same time she gets the option to be given ai cores for favors.

She can go up to 25 tech making simple shells (JKC) out of regular bot crates, then up to 30 making exotic shells (VN) out of rare crates, then up to 35 making luxury shells (LP) out of military crates and finally rarified shells (IG) out of precursor crates. So the G shells come last and aren't cheap but there is an option to make them.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You are welcome and I am happy I have spent 15 min trying to help.
The effort is definitely appreciated, always good to have more console command knowlegde. I might get frustrated and use it. If not, it's there for the entirety of F95 to use. Thanks again.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
I did not start the game with URM, I only installed it to try and find the variable I needed to edit.

From what I can tell at this point, the game has a fatal bug which blocks T'ris' progression. And I still don't know which variable controls her autotraining, as I mentioned before.

Edit: attaching the save I made last, prior to installing URM. It's easy to see that T'ris isn't using the autotrainer as she goes to the ship lounge at 18:00 hours, then her room at 19:00 hours. Simply progressing the day doesn't increase the autotrainer number for her.
Gonna put this behind a spoiler but..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Thanks for the save, I'll have a look on the odd chance there is an overlooked bug (always like to discover these).
As by now probably 2000+ players have played the latest game any fatal block would have shown up. I hope it is just an unclear user guidance point...

On a side note, I strongly recommend to not save any game while URM is active as it will irrevocably destroy your data state in SJX.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Finished. there's alot of content that seems will be finished in the future, but all-in-all, good journey and a nice bit of puzzling at the end. Third beacon is a bit brutal though, might want to add a hint since most just collect items at rapid speed by the end of the game and wouldn't even think they are in an order.
Great to find someone who appreciates my puzzles.

I got a lot of heat for the infamous spider puzzle in Princess and the Tower ;)

Reactions: Test279

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Gonna put this behind a spoiler but..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she isn't in the Lab, it's impossible to watch her from the camera feed. I've tried just about everything I could after ~5 hours working the problem in-game. In my save, just sitting docked and passing time hour after hour (checking her location hourly), she never goes to the Lab again. And her auto-train number is stuck at 2.

In my save, she goes to the Mess Room (from the bridge) at 18:00 hours, then to her cabin at 19:00 hours. At 20:00 hours she exercises and kicks the MC out. I just did it all over (again for the Xth time, lol), and it works out the same every time. It's hopelessly stuck at '2'.

Thanks for the save, I'll have a look on the odd chance there is an overlooked bug (always like to discover these).
As by now probably 2000+ players have played the latest game any fatal block would have shown up. I hope it is just an unclear user guidance point...

On a side note, I strongly recommend to not save any game while URM is active as it will irrevocably destroy your data state in SJX.
Thanks! I suspect it was me inadvertently skipping a line in the walkthrough and going straight for her jugular (by getting her drunk and then having my way with her before she was fully auto-trained). But, that could happen in a non-walkthrough game as well, so if it is a bug (and I suspect it is), it'd be great to nip it in the bud. Blocking her going to the Mess before being fully auto-trained would be the best option I think. :unsure:

Or, after more consideration, make her Pet questline depend on her autotraining completion. I'm not sure if that's what messed it up, or if it was getting her drunk (not sure what portion forces her to start going to the Mess).

Yeah, I haven't touched the pre-URM saves with URM installed. Deleting the persistent file (save folder) and then loading the save without URM seems to load and function normally - all the pertinent data for inventory, bots, characters, quests, etc is all still good.

Last edited:

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
If she isn't in the Lab, it's impossible to watch her from the camera feed. I've tried just about everything I could after ~5 hours working the problem in-game. In my save, just sitting docked and passing time hour after hour (checking her location hourly), she never goes to the Lab again. And her auto-train number is stuck at 2.
Yeah I just looked at your save, it does seem to be screwed for whatever reason. Normally during that mission, there's an entry in the mission log telling you to check up on her, that isn't there either so the mission is not active.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

In my save, she goes to the Mess Room (from the bridge) at 18:00 hours, then to her cabin at 19:00 hours. At 20:00 hours she exercises and kicks the MC out. I just did it all over (again for the Xth time, lol), and it works out the same every time. It's hopelessly stuck at '2'.

Thanks! I suspect it was me inadvertently skipping a line in the walkthrough and going straight for her jugular (by getting her drunk and then having my way with her before she was fully auto-trained). But, that could happen in a non-walkthrough game as well, so if it is a bug (and I suspect it is), it'd be great to nip it in the bud. Blocking her going to the Mess before being fully auto-trained would be the best option I think. :unsure:

Or, after more consideration, make her Pet questline depend on her autotraining completion. I'm not sure if that's what messed it up, or if it was getting her drunk (not sure what portion forces her to start going to the Mess).

Yeah, I haven't touched the pre-URM saves with URM installed. Deleting the persistent file (save folder) and then loading the save without URM seems to load and function normally - all the pertinent data for inventory, bots, characters, quests, etc is all still good.
Thanks, that could be a logical inconsistency in quest handling.

That will require more analysis so I'll add it into the buglist for the 1.50 expansion. Registered as CR-2086.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Thanks, that could be a logical inconsistency in quest handling.

That will require more analysis so I'll add it into the buglist for the 1.50 expansion.
Well, that's a positive :) and a negative :( at the same time. I've dumped too much time into the save to start from scratch - any hint on how to fix the quest (tag it completed) or variable(s) so the next part can continue normally?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If it means this locked gallery that "autotraining" is never completed, I have the same problem maybe. :unsure:

SpaceJourneyX_jp5VVucVFo.jpg

• Thinking Face

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Well, that's a positive :) and a negative :( at the same time. I've dumped too much time into the save to start from scratch - any hint on how to fix the quest (tag it completed) or variable(s) so the next part can continue normally?
I'll have a quick look into the data state of your save. Might help me to nail down the root cause while its still fresh...

• Crown

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
If it means this locked gallery that "autotraining" is never completed, I have the same problem maybe. :unsure:

View attachment 3955411
That particular Gallery for me is unlocked, "Practice Makes Perfect" (that's the first section for 'blowjobs'). But her auto-train number is stuck at 2 in her Character profile (for actual sex training, the next portion), and none of the items that follow in her sex training questline (from the walkthrough) ever happen in my game. It's like it stalled out without explanation after Nimhe upgrades the auto-trainer for sex (not BJ) training.

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'll have a quick look into the data state of your save. Might help me to nail down the root cause while its still fresh...
Just had another thought, but I doubt it's responsible for the stalled training on T'ris...

About four hours prior to starting my debugging efforts, I updated the game to the latest 140_18b version. It was a complete folder replacement of the old, no funny overwriting files. It might have changed something with the data, but I'm just trying to toss out helpful ideas at this point. The version I started the game with was 140_18.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
That particular Gallery for me is unlocked, "Practice Makes Perfect". But her auto-train number is stuck at 2 in her Character profile, and none of the items that follow in her training questline (from the walkthrough) ever happen in my game. It's like it stalled out without explanation.
Yeah... I used another method in the game to see that locked gallery. It should have happened before T'ris did an excellent oral service. I think I have no chance of unlocking that gallery.
Back to the autotraining problem.
In my experience, I've never seen this part of the walkthrough happen in my playthrough: "After a few days you get the reminder that T’Ris auto trainer practice now ought to be effective".
I've just jumped to offer T'ris a drink at 1800 and have sex at 1900 too. Maybe sluttiness variable broke that continuation of quests because I can increase T'ris sluttiness by Vee's quest. :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I'm still missing these gallery scenes:

- make sure T'Ris wear her plug while in Krell/Racy/Revealing uniform

- practice 'social interaction' with naked V... (SLU +5)

I totally have NO clue of what I am supposed to do. The walkthrough does NOT tell anything about it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just had another thought, but I doubt it's responsible for the stalled training on T'ris...

About four hours prior to starting my debugging efforts, I updated the game to the latest 140_18b version. It was a complete folder replacement of the old, no funny overwriting files. It might have changed something with the data, but I'm just trying to toss out helpful ideas at this point. The version I started the game with was 140_18.
Those two are compatible. I PM'd you my assessment of your game state (which is fine imho). And Auto Train counter with T'Ris is never more than 2. Thants a one off thing.

You lack Dr. Moira onboard to continue with T'Ris (see my pm)
Continue with that: 1724308863587.png

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Great to find someone who appreciates my puzzles.

I got a lot of heat for the infamous spider puzzle in Princess and the Tower ;)
It's been awhile since I played the completed product. I remember some challeging combats, my foggy memory vaguely recalls a spider. I feels like it was a difficult drop, but I don't recall a puzzle. Well, best for me not to refresh my memory. Must have been repressed for a reason. :LOL:

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Those two are compatible. I PM'd you my assessment of your game state (which is fine imho). And Auto Train counter with T'Ris is never more than 2. Thants a one off thing.

You lack Dr. Moira onboard to continue with T'Ris (see my pm)
Continue with that: View attachment 3955463
Yep, I replied before reading this. The WT made me think a doctor might be communicating with the ship, rather than being a full-blown crew member later on. Good to know autotrain stops at 2 as well.

Cheers for looking into it and clearing it up. Might be worthy of a note in the walkthrough about Dr. Moira being met later. (y)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes