What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 480 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 477 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,604 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 673 15.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure whether you got an answer for that as the thread went off rails somehow

The precursor maps can be gained at the Junkyard sites. There are five of them (Iltari, Arellarti, Xenos, Quthor, NX010) and they yield five maps in total.

To get a map, you need to do all three levels of the junkyard. The last level gives you a map (in MC inventory) if you destroy the Core there _AND_ loot the remains.

The maps are not related to any achievements except the Scholar "Trophy Pillar" in the Player base.
I hope that answers the question.
Thats something i can try out: thank you

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
You have to talk to her and pick bot lab voucher, there you can give her shells to research.
"bot lab voucher" - when do you get that option? I mean I just rescued princess in the Krell system, maybe it's farther down in the storyline?
I don't get why do I have "Craft Exotic shell" option in the morning, but no effect even though I have 4 rare crates to use. And there is no warning like ""you can't use this", or, "no crates", or similar".

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
"bot lab voucher" - when do you get that option? I mean I just rescued princess in the Krell system, maybe it's farther down in the storyline?
I don't get why do I have "Craft Exotic shell" option in the morning, but no effect even though I have 4 rare crates to use. And there is no warning like ""you can't use this", or, "no crates", or similar".
Yeah it is a bit confusing and to be quite honest, I was lost as well until I read about how it works on here. It is kinda confusing the way it's set up.

Basically she comes to you and says she's working on something and that she could use some parts. You can then start giving her things to earn favor points. If you just rescued the princess you aren't far off, just keep progressing with her "training". While you're there, farm some bots so that you have shells to give her. The system you are in now is by far the best for that.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Didn't I read something a while back about a cargo compressor MK lll? Thinking back, there's only 3 places it could be. Either it was in that ship I let go to save Verity, in the Voron ship I made a deal with to get that gun or it's an end game reward. I even accepted defeat and tried to google it with no luck. I also had the idea to put one in the replicator (we smart lol) and see if it spits out an MK lll, doesn't seem to work.

My give up, someone throw me a bone.

RickL

Sep 22, 2019
Minor query, how do you deliver the crate/voronian vortex to Ylee? I went to the spot and got the crate, returned to Itari station but she is not at the bar or anywhere else and I see no option otherwise to deliver to her?

EDIT: met her in the bar either randomly missed her or whatever. all good now
Ylee is at the bar at 15:00
Talk to her
Tip her (500)
Go backstage with her

Then met her at 22:00 on the docks

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
Didn't I read something a while back about a cargo compressor MK lll? Thinking back, there's only 3 places it could be. Either it was in that ship I let go to save Verity, in the Voron ship I made a deal with to get that gun or it's an end game reward. I even accepted defeat and tried to google it with no luck. I also had the idea to put one in the replicator (we smart lol) and see if it spits out an MK lll, doesn't seem to work.

My give up, someone throw me a bone.
The Auctioneer might offer you a Prototype Subsystem..

Reactions: Handsy

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
T'ris autotraining doesn't want to complete, seems stuck at a value of 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a step missing to get autotraining going again, or do I need to edit a variable with URM (and if so, which one)?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ylee is at the bar at 15:00
Talk to her
Tip her (500)
Go backstage with her

Then met her at 22:00 on the docks
It was the steps between meeting her backstage,and then at the docks I had problems with. Notably meeting her at the bar again. As I posted I did meet her so there is no issue now

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm confused, was a mission removed? I swear there was a mission where you had to build a protector bot. It may still be in the cards, but I don't feel like I've been to the point where I pick up Ylyee as the envoy before. Plus I haven't picked up a protector shell this whole playthrough. It still seems to be a shell build option, so I can't imagine it's been removed.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I'm confused, was a mission removed? I swear there was a mission where you had to build a protector bot. It may still be in the cards, but I don't feel like I've been to the point where I pick up Ylyee as the envoy before. Plus I haven't picked up a protector shell this whole playthrough. It still seems to be a shell build option, so I can't imagine it's been removed.
could it be you mix up protector and infiltrator?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
could it be you mix up protector and infiltrator?
No, there was a mission where you needed to meet someone while having some muscle, infiltrator wasn't an option because one of the crew said she just had "too menacing a presence". yv0751 I'm fine if that mission was a dream or something, but can you verify the bot? Kind of farming at the end game just to make sure I've gotten everything I can.

Nvm, just got it. Is there a way for Nimhe to make G shells, or is that for a future version?

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
No, there was a mission where you needed to meet someone while having some muscle, infiltrator wasn't an option because one of the crew said she just had "too menacing a presence". yv0751 I'm fine if that mission was a dream or something, but can you verify the bot? Kind of farming at the end game just to make sure I've gotten everything I can.

Nvm, just got it. Is there a way for Nimhe to make G shells, or is that for a future version?
If you want to sneak peak and confirm you aint cray, you can Shift-O and run this code to give yourself the P shell:
Python:
GAME.lab.parts.append(GAME.sbPartsData['SBPShell3TypeP'].clone())

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If you want to sneak peak and confirm you aint cray, you can Shift-O and run this code to give yourself the P shell:
Python:
GAME.lab.parts.append(GAME.sbPartsData['SBPShell3TypeP'].clone())
Nah, I don't console command unless it's impossible to acheive naturally. i.e: turn in the prototype shell so I can get the achievement and then console command it back so I can hand it off to use it.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Nah, I don't console command unless it's impossible to acheive naturally. i.e: turn in the prototype shell so I can get the achievement and then console command it back so I can hand it off to use it.
You are welcome and I am happy I have spent 15 min trying to help.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
T'ris autotraining doesn't want to complete, seems stuck at a value of 2.

Is there a step missing to get autotraining going again, or do I need to edit a variable with URM (and if so, which one)?
if you started the game with urm all your data is likely corrupted (says so in sjx op and walkthrough). probably non recoverable.
use command line cheats instead.

Reactions: Vicissitudo
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes