What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 713 15.9%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.7%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,596 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
I'm having trouble with the Dr. Moira content. Shes currently SLU = 2. According to the WT the next step is the Doctor Visit for Male issues and drink Dregarin Fire right before the checkup. Which supposed to raise her SLU to 4, but thats not happening. I drank the fire, go in for the HJ for multiple times and SLU is not increassing. Am I missing something here? such examples: Do i need to be at least at a certain point of the MQ, or a Certain time of day.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
No.
If I remember correctly : after seeing her training on camera, you have to talk to T'Ris or Nimhe first about the training results.
Then you can meet her in the Mess to give her the drink.
I had done all of that, gave her the Astropolitan at 18:00 in the Mess Room, the MC even comments that I should visit her room later, and when I go at 19:00 for the favor, it's shot down. I've gotten to Krell space now, but I think my game is just bugged. It's to the point I can get bridge favors sex from T'Ris but the base sex favor in her room till won't work and she tells me she'll consider it later.
Seraphine's quest is also running into issues, and I'm not getting her rumor at the station. The quest to travel to the Arellarti system is still on my list, even though I'm not only in the system, but docked at the station right now.

EDIT: This is my save, you can test it out.

EDIT 2: Scrap all of that. Just downloaded the walkthrough and saw that URM breaks the game state permanently. That's probably what I'm running into.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Slick Jimmy

Oct 1, 2020
Can somebody help a brother out?

How do you win the battle for Seraphine's rescue. Fights in general are super hard in this gmae unless i am missing some basic knowledge on making it easier. My launcher and shield are on 100%. I installed all engine modules as recommendet but I stand no chance against those three space ships with their homing bots.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
I sold all of em...
So go get some more . . . or buy them back.

FYI - Making money in this game isn't any great challenge, even in the early game - and it's hardly the "grind" that some players complain about.

Basic Trading strategies: Buy low, sell high. Pay attention to who has the valuable stuff, and who will pay the most for it, at the lowest cost to you for arranging the transfer. If you have the Trade Missions unlocked, note that some of them really don't pay very well for the time and commodities required. If you don't have the Bot Lab unlocked, you have no use for Bot Crates unless you sell them.

Example (Early Game): Heading for the High Yield Asteroids and get random encounter with a Trader - Buy all the Duranium Plating you can afford / carry, and return immediately to Iltari Station to sell it for a 50% profit, while your cost is 2 hours time and 700c (Trade and docking fees). Return to the asteroids by 15:00, and you still can complete the mission.

Don't waste cargo capacity by carrying crates and or items you don't really need - because everything literally weighs a ton - so open liquor crates immediately (the contents go into your personal inventory with no weight penalty) and then use that for unexpected expenses. If you unlocked the Bot Lab, open Bot Crates immediately; then scrap excess Gen 1 or Gen 2 parts (after repairing them for the XP) or assemble "junk" bots to auction at Iltari Station or the Pirate Base.

Upgraded your Engine? Don't forget to sell the old one. Trader has a Shield or Weapon you don't need? You can still sell it for profit. Carrying spare parts for repairs? Store them on a sub-system you haven't maxxed out yet.

sherlockchange

Oct 14, 2020

How do you win the battle for Seraphine's rescue. Fights in general are super hard in this gmae unless i am missing some basic knowledge on making it easier. My launcher and shield are on 100%. I installed all engine modules as recommendet but I stand no chance against those three space ships with their homing bots.
1.have the best weapon and shield you can have, there are 3 levels in the shop,then follow the walkthrough.

2.or you can cheat.

hexCanvas.ownShip.shields = 5000

Reactions: Slick Jimmy

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

there is a strategy screenshot in the walk-through. The trick is while you move to position number one ignore all seekers, just eat them, when you are in position one then you start to fight the top two ships.

That strategy you will win 95% of the time in this scenario.

EDIT: And most important of all, when you are down to 1AP, hide behind a rock and end turn actively. You won't get hit and can continue with 6 fresh AP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slick Jimmy

uvuvwevwe

Jul 21, 2017
help please what do i need to do after this? every time i go to her room at 22.00 she just said "come back tomorrow" i didnt give her a drink or anything.

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
Hi, sorry to bother, but I've reached the room (beacon of elements) nothing is clickable, except for a button that does nothing... I have a lot of ores in ship. I've tryed selling them but didnt't help. I'm stuck... I've noticed the panel with symbols on the right, but it does something?

Saoron

May 9, 2023
The best way to hide information is to put it in game dialogue. It will definitely not be read ;)

- Khelara gives you the hint to memorize the order of the items in the crate
- MC reflects on the peculiar order the items are stacked in the crate in the same room (right wall)

:)
Does the crate refill over time?
Because I've done a bunch of space battles and I am way past that conversation with Khelara.
Is there another way to get the order sequence?

Saoron

May 9, 2023
Hi, sorry to bother, but I've reached the room (beacon of elements) nothing is clickable, except for a button that does nothing... I have a lot of ores in ship. I've tryed selling them but didnt't help. I'm stuck... I've noticed the panel with symbols on the right, but it does something?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'm having trouble with the Dr. Moira content. Shes currently SLU = 2. According to the WT the next step is the Doctor Visit for Male issues and drink Dregarin Fire right before the checkup. Which supposed to raise her SLU to 4, but thats not happening. I drank the fire, go in for the HJ for multiple times and SLU is not increassing. Am I missing something here? such examples: Do i need to be at least at a certain point of the MQ, or a Certain time of day.
You *might* need to increase her FP (Favor Points) first by giving her Romance Novels (any location/time I think) or her favorite cocktail (when she's in her quarters). I didn't find any problem getting her past that particular portion of her training, and was able to get her to the next phase (night time BJs) as the walkthrough specifies.

Note that when I was raising her FP, I doubled-down and did a magazine AND a drink in the same day.

My particular training problem now (unrelated to Moira), is that I can't seem to get Vee to SLU 12 so she can teach T'ris new positions. I'm chalking it up to some other random, unfinished portion of someone's stats, or a plot point. Position 140 only took her to SLU 11, won't take her further.

There are a LOT of trial-and-error scenarios with advancing the LIs, that's for sure.

Reactions: Handsy

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The best way to hide information is to put it in game dialogue. It will definitely not be read ;)

- Khelara gives you the hint to memorize the order of the items in the crate
- MC reflects on the peculiar order the items are stacked in the crate in the same room (right wall)

:)
Does the crate refill over time?
Because I've done a bunch of space battles and I am way past that conversation with Khelara.
Is there another way to get the order sequence?
For those who miss it, could you include Khelara in the scene so you can click on her for a reminder of this dialogue?
Maybe she's looking away from the player and actively searching the room, maybe towards the crate. So it doesn't look blantenly obvious she's only there for a hint, but she's highlightable and there in case the player needs a reminder.

Reactions: Handsy

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
For those who miss it, could you include Khelara in the scene so you can click on her for a reminder of this dialogue?
Maybe she's looking away from the player and actively searching the room, maybe towards the crate. So it doesn't look blantenly obvious she's only there for a hint, but she's highlightable and there in case the player needs a reminder.
Yeah I knew this would be a thing, that's why I screenshotted it lol. That's a good idea, put her in the scene and make her clickable for reference.
screenshot0233.png
You *might* need to increase her FP (Favor Points) first by giving her Romance Novels (any location/time I think) or her favorite cocktail (when she's in her quarters).
This is correct because she keeps repeating something along the lines of "you have been quite forthcoming", so you gotta get her stats up a bit. First catch her with BB-2 a few times, keep giving her drinks and romance novels and then move on to bigger things. The MC will have an inner dialog when it's time to move on.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
You *might* need to increase her FP (Favor Points) first by giving her Romance Novels (any location/time I think) or her favorite cocktail (when she's in her quarters). I didn't find any problem getting her past that particular portion of her training, and was able to get her to the next phase (night time BJs) as the walkthrough specifies.

Note that when I was raising her FP, I doubled-down and did a magazine AND a drink in the same day.

My particular training problem now (unrelated to Moira), is that I can't seem to get Vee to SLU 12 so she can teach T'ris new positions. I'm chalking it up to some other random, unfinished portion of someone's stats, or a plot point. Position 140 only took her to SLU 11, won't take her further.

There are a LOT of trial-and-error scenarios with advancing the LIs, that's for sure.
Yeah I knew this would be a thing, that's why I screenshotted it lol. That's a good idea, put her in the scene and make her clickable for reference.
View attachment 3964281

This is correct because she keeps repeating something along the lines of "you have been quite forthcoming", so you gotta get her stats up a bit. First catch her with BB-2 a few times, keep giving her drinks and romance novels and then move on to bigger things. The MC will have an inner dialog when it's time to move on.
Well I've been doing that when I posted she had 27 FP at the time thinking that might be the problem, but I only caught her with BB-2 once. The other possibility I was thinking is the same problem had with Khelara that she had to be maxed out on wearing her Uniforms (Racy and Revealing)

Jaga Telesin that final point if I recall correctly you have to do the special finish with Vee. Takes place in her room sex option "finish in mouth" or something like that

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes