What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 479 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 710 15.8%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 482 10.8%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 475 10.6%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,595 35.6%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 669 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 71 1.6%

• Total voters

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you get to Quthor Station?

Also can not get pasted the 3rd map piece. Is there a hidden weapon or something you can not buy to kill the 3 volorian cult ships befor getting the spiders for the map piece? nuetron missle not doing the job.
There are some min requirements to survive the back to back fights

- 6 Action Points
- 1 or 2 Cloak Points
- Voron Shields and Quantum Weapon (at 100%)
- sufficient torpedoes (10-15 BFT or Voron)
- most important of all: Khelara must be set to reload!

When you are in the last leg of the Zealot fight, delay destruction of the last zealot so khelara will fill up all your torp slots

With that approach you'll win it with 90% probability (I tested with BFT, one cloak only)

That being said, if you don't want to fight you can always make a deal with the Zealots. ;)

somethingobn

Feb 16, 2018
im trying to complete the quest krell fashion, when i talk to shady about a uniform she tells me to make sure my crew are willing to wear it, when i try to talk to crew members about it i never get any kind of prompt, anyone know what im missing?

Sky_p

Mar 9, 2019
HI all. I started a new run choosing day 30 as starting point (after hiring khelara at the pirate base). However "investments" is locked, does anyone know the unlocking criteria?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
HI all. I started a new run choosing day 30 as starting point (after hiring khelara at the pirate base). However "investments" is locked, does anyone know the unlocking criteria?
Gotta have more than 100,000 credits and advance a day, in theory, but given you get 650,000 at the start... let me check emperically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, exactly. You just advance a day, and you get the investment talk. But you probably already figured it out.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
There are some min requirements to survive the back to back fights

- 6 Action Points
- 1 or 2 Cloak Points
- Voron Shields and Quantum Weapon (at 100%)
- sufficient torpedoes (10-15 BFT or Voron)
- most important of all: Khelara must be set to reload!

When you are in the last leg of the Zealot fight, delay destruction of the last zealot so khelara will fill up all your torp slots

With that approach you'll win it with 90% probability (I tested with BFT, one cloak only)

That being said, if you don't want to fight you can always make a deal with the Zealots. ;)
Thank for the tip of waiting until the missiles are refill before killing the last ship.

What goes in the slots for the Voron hyperdrive. Not seeing anything that explains that?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank for the tip of waiting until the missiles are refill before killing the last ship.

What goes in the slots for the Voron hyperdrive. Not seeing anything that explains that?
cloaking modules. xenos station and krog sell them. Those are the same that you use for your cargo system.

Reactions: ibell420

Hafauns17

Aug 30, 2020
Hey yv0751 :)

After some skepticism, I played through 1.40 (I last played some very early version of SJX and the final verion of princess and the tower). Sci Fi not 100% being my thing, I tried it without a ton of expectations. But I came away really impressed. The graphics are amazing (already loved your style in the princess) and the story is way more immersive than you'd expect - the nsfw stuff is almost "just" on top of a regular fun game. The dialogues are often good and funny, but also short and sweet so you don't really just start skipping over everything. The models are amazing again (especially Nimhe, perhaps your best yet), though they feel a bit less varied than the just three (4 if you include the goblin) in the princess where you had skinny redhead + "perfect model" + "chubby" big boobs. In SJX they almost all seem to just fall in the supermodel category (The variation in faces worked well I thought, just the bodies were a bit more uniform). Though giving them different characters worked quite well again. Also thanks god thank you for a human MC. And since I complained about not liking the goblin choice in the princess: the Krell stuff works much better for me, found their world and role very intriguing. Or the alien that's basically a human painted blue.

Things I loved:
  • graphics
  • world building (creativity, attention to detail)
  • girls (design, characters)
  • nsfw stuff from the beginning, but still building towards more
  • side characters that felt useful to the story
  • the ability to cheat if you like
  • tons of hints in the GUI + walkthrough if you don't want to grind -> the game doesn't have to be super trivial for those who want to explore
  • decent minigames
  • lighthearted bdsm stuff (could be more)
  • the rapid development progress
  • the activity and ease to be reached out to in this community
  • polling for future projects
Things I would love:
  • more interactions between the crew / side characters (think Nyx and Gwynn in the princess)
  • the (optional) ability to shave all girls
  • a return to a magical world setting (obviously simply a personal preference)
Thank you for your outstanding work and passion! Looking forward for more, just don't burn youself out ^^
Out of curiosity, what is the estimated timeline for the announcement of your next project? Do you expect it to be similar in scope to SJX?

Reactions: yv0751 and Sepheyer

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Why can't I open the Exclusive crate of Voronian Votex. It could be used to calm the princess. I have not seen any in the game to buy but these exclusive creates but can not open them.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey yv0751 :)

After some skepticism, I played through 1.40 (I last played some very early version of SJX and the final verion of princess and the tower). Sci Fi not 100% being my thing, I tried it without a ton of expectations. But I came away really impressed. The graphics are amazing (already loved your style in the princess) and the story is way more immersive than you'd expect - the nsfw stuff is almost "just" on top of a regular fun game. The dialogues are often good and funny, but also short and sweet so you don't really just start skipping over everything. The models are amazing again (especially Nimhe, perhaps your best yet), though they feel a bit less varied than the just three (4 if you include the goblin) in the princess where you had skinny redhead + "perfect model" + "chubby" big boobs. In SJX they almost all seem to just fall in the supermodel category (The variation in faces worked well I thought, just the bodies were a bit more uniform). Though giving them different characters worked quite well again. Also thanks god thank you for a human MC. And since I complained about not liking the goblin choice in the princess: the Krell stuff works much better for me, found their world and role very intriguing. Or the alien that's basically a human painted blue.

Things I loved:
  • graphics
  • world building (creativity, attention to detail)
  • girls (design, characters)
  • nsfw stuff from the beginning, but still building towards more
  • side characters that felt useful to the story
  • the ability to cheat if you like
  • tons of hints in the GUI + walkthrough if you don't want to grind -> the game doesn't have to be super trivial for those who want to explore
  • decent minigames
  • lighthearted bdsm stuff (could be more)
  • the rapid development progress
  • the activity and ease to be reached out to in this community
  • polling for future projects
Things I would love:
  • more interactions between the crew / side characters (think Nyx and Gwynn in the princess)
  • the (optional) ability to shave all girls
  • a return to a magical world setting (obviously simply a personal preference)
Thank you for your outstanding work and passion! Looking forward for more, just don't burn youself out ^^
Out of curiosity, what is the estimated timeline for the announcement of your next project? Do you expect it to be similar in scope to SJX?
Appreciate the feedback.
I definitely made the game more accessible, better user guidance, ... being my second one.

My new project won't be out before second quarter 2025. Not decided which, but patron poll has 60%+ voting for SJX II.

There will be two addons for SJX this year (Krell Special, Drengar Special)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes