UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hmm, I guess I have to drop this, its still ultra short and full of cocks.
I know what you mean. It seems short because of the number of options for passing, if the game was linear, like most of them , it would be VERY long. I just chose this genre myself. This isn't the last game, and that's an important point really. I think not to burden the player in the next game and give the opportunity to choose any price, regardless of what he prefers-to dominate or obey.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I know what you mean. It seems short because of the number of options for passing, if the game was linear, like most of them , it would be VERY long. I just chose this genre myself. This isn't the last game, and that's an important point really. I think not to burden the player in the next game and give the opportunity to choose any price, regardless of what he prefers-to dominate or obey.
I just hope that in your next game you will have more females (dominant ones ideally) with classic female parts.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

dasno

Jun 20, 2017
A few things, one I love this game it is so fun. I love your art cause its original and i love seeing your art grow with the game. i was just curious if we are gonna get any more anna content and maybe a list of the current ends. Anywho i hope the new year treats you right and you keep making wonderful work.

Reactions: Parnaval

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
hey i just wanted to ask if you plan on continuing the alpha wolf submission route
I'm already in the process, the entire update will be dedicated to this branch. I had some difficulties after updating the engine, but nevertheless the update will be dedicated to alpha wolf.

Reactions: lothip

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
I'm already in the process, the entire update will be dedicated to this branch. I had some difficulties after updating the engine, but nevertheless the update will be dedicated to alpha wolf.
ah alrights thanks for letting me know cant wait! I think the alpha wolf might be my favorite character

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
Guys what's wrong? Is my phone just bad? I got MEGA for android. It's right after meeting mother and in the changing room. Literally the beginning.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/bg/level_a/change1.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/bg/level_a/change1.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3127, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'images/bg/level_a/change1.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Guys what's wrong? Is my phone just bad? I got MEGA for android. It's right after meeting mother and in the changing room. Literally the beginning.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/bg/level_a/change1.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3127, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
I have seen this error many times and at the next check-everything works, since this image is present in the directory. This is a problem only on android, try to click continue and continue playing.

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
I have seen this error many times and at the next check-everything works, since this image is present in the directory. This is a problem only on android, try to click continue and continue playing.
You were right. I just kept tapping ignore and it let me through. I guess I didn't click it enough last time. Thanks for replying. Hopefully it's all fine afterwards.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
You were right. I just kept tapping ignore and it let me through. I guess I didn't click it enough last time. Thanks for replying. Hopefully it's all fine afterwards.
Yes, I do not know why on some devices it works, and on some it gives an error, I just do not understand. BUT I'll try to solve the problem

qwe_chill

Jun 24, 2020
One of the best game I played this year. Of the minuses, I can only single out the graphics, but you can quickly get used to it. I subscribe to your patreon when Qiwi is fixed <3
P.S For Rammstein and Lube separate respect :KEK:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
One of the best game I played this year. Of the minuses, I can only single out the graphics, but you can quickly get used to it. I subscribe to your patreon when Qiwi is fixed <3
P.S For Rammstein and Lube separate respect :KEK:
Thank you, good to hear) Patron already has a new version, with some fixes and a new branch to go through. By Papichu on your avatar, I can guess that you are my compatriot, which is doubly pleasant)

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwe_chill
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes